SOYBOYS IN SWEDEN AT IT AGAIN

Just everyday bro

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5329777/Teen-hit-bottle-rejecting-man-groped-her.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Notice the tofupaper they wrote on

why do you nordic autists never post translations?

get the fuck out of here with your muck luck language

Where are they even being put up? Context please.

not everyone here speaks cuck.

please translate

Dumbass swedes and germans thinking we can read Arabic and Turkish respectively. Translate it, you idiot.

just now realized im a total brainlet, gonna type out the translations

1: One day we will have the COURAGE to cry the tears we should cry now

2: One day we will knead out the aching backs on those that have sewn our clothes

3: One day we will know how to apologize in SAMI

4: One day we will name our children after all those that perished on the mediterranean

Please translate. I can't read Arabic.

5: One day we will make a three course dinner for those that picked the beans for our coffee

seriously, must've been ANTIFA putting these up, was a whole dussin

I will continute to post from the inside if you like

Translation from squarehead plz

>Cuck language
>Name our children after those that died on the Mediterranean.

Too true.

And again sorry for not posting translations earlier, the soy is getting to me

Oh thank you, Sven

I forgot I know how to speak Elvish

this
speak white norduck

>sami
So are the Sami like the Swedish version of Native Americans where Progressives use them for virtue signalling?

Kala blickar, kala kårrar

its funny nobody has given a single shit about the Sami until progressives discovered they can exploit them for some moralpoints here in Soyden

Är det här Uppsala?

Detta är ju fan utanför Katte eller hur?

Helt rätt, hur såg du det?

Såg ANTIFA glida runt tidigare,

HELVETE VAD PINSAMT. Dem skämmer ut sig själva det här är ju löjligt. Säkert esteter.

Congratulations, you'll go down as the first country in history that actively assisted in genociding your own people

its own*

Mina gamla gymnasietrakter

skönt att veta att det finns andra redpillade Uppsalabor

barn = child?
dopa =?
vara=?
i can work out a few basic words because there is a slight similarness with english

Posted translations, I know "Window" comes from us pagans

Har bokstavligen ingen i min bekantskap som förstår vad som händer, förutom morfar som snackat om det i år

>one day
>"Christiansson' and 'Andersson' among the most common surnames

my honest condolences.
the best are always hit the hardest

is it time ?

look at this one. At a club in Malmo, beautiful girl got glassed
no description of perp other than "dark hair.//"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5329777/Teen-hit-bottle-rejecting-man-groped-her.html

Starkt!

you dun goofed

there isn't cameras in the club or witnesses?

this is what happened to a girl who rejected "diversity" trying to put its hand down her pants in Malmo..

of course there are. They're covering it up because it's a nigger or arab.

if you ever want to know if it's a sandnigger or kang user, just go to the DM and see if the comments are "moderated."

>4: One day we will name our children after all those that perished on the mediterranean
lol. Dunking the little shit underwater while naming him after a drowning victim.

niggers strike again

These are fucking inspirational. I look forward very much to this one day too. Thanks for sharing, OP, and many your future be filled with love and happiness too.

Poor Sweden. I hope you recover from this sickness

What the fuck was she thinking going out in Malmo at night? I winder if she learned from this or will find a way to blame fucking a white male..

If the Sami were in charge instead of you nordcucks, none of this would be happening in the first place

Swedes have a serious Christ complex. It's not that they think themselves lesser and thus crawl on their knees. It's that they think they are implicitly superior, chosen by some higher power in fact, and are the only ones capable of 'saving us from ourselves'.

Sweden will allow itself to be eaten alive as a passive-aggressive example to the rest of the world. "At least we died how we lived, beautifully noble and selfless! One day you will understand what we envisioned, the hopes and dreams we had for you lesser beings."

The leftists tr but even normalfags are weirded out by it.
>r-reparations!!
>but you came here after us?
>RACIST

Translate from arabic please

user, are you a nigger or real Swede? Is Malmo so bad at this point that any normal female should have known better than to go out at night there? She was gorgeous, now her entire face going to be scarred for life.

How did you come across this?
Y-you didn't do this, r-right?

not a swede so not sure how bad Malmo is, but it's probably worse than the media lets on just like Paris

that would be pretty weird, take a picture of your achivement

The Sami are almost as cucked by their only political group, Sametinget. Literal commiecucks bitch-begging for welfare money and telling them that mestizo adoptees from Chile are "just as Sami" as the rest of them and that not recognizing non-reindeer herders as Real Men is "oppressive".
Malmö is inferior civilization-wise to the rest of Sweden but like with everything there's white neighbourhoods so who the fuck knows if she should have known better or not aside from the Swedes still left there.

Similar mindset to American Progressives.

>We, the Elect (Progressives), are morally superior and Enlightened by the Grace of God (The Weltgeist), and will fulfill Our Values by atoning for the Sin of Slavery and drag our sinful Congregation (nation) into Heaven (The End of History), in accordance with God's Will (Historical Necessity).

It's just secular Calvinism with some Jewish influence. The whole Jewish angle is basically our Original Sin 2.0 since the slavery thing started getting a bit tired. Failure to accept enough Jews is our new Original Sin. We must atone through Open Borders.

It's really sad.

VIBRANT

my sides