Dungeon Seeker

Kino Seeker

Other urls found in this thread:

paichuntranslations.com/tds/episode-nr/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy shit this is so hilariously edgy.

Sell me on this, Sup Forums. What is this about?

Isekai, NTR, Rape, and edgy teen

and some sluts and cunts

It's great.

Edge done right.

We make fun of it but Dungeon seeker is honestly one of the best wish fulfillment manga out there in terms of shameless self-wank and """righteous""" anger at the world who has wronged (you). It's so unashamed in what it tries to do that the edginess is relaxing. It manages to be entertaining unlike that boring dungeon maou series, remonster, wortenai senki or arifureta

PLANTS DON'T HAVE BREASTS

Its entertainment in its purest form

Masterpiece

Fuck you bro. I was about to post that. If someone were to ask me about wish fulfillment and isekai, I just have to show them this image and it all becomes clear.

Excessive filtering makes this look even more crazy and surreal

This page alone makes me want to avoid this.

>meets dryad
>dryad tells him its skill
>"don't kill me tho

lol

You are missing out

Edgy nonsense that people like ironically because reasons. If I wanted to read a revenge fapfic I'd read fucking Monte Cristo or Wuthering Heights.

It's so edgy it's good.

I thought the series was dead due to plagiarism.

It always impresses me how edgy it actually is.

I love this manga

You're not helping your point.

Eat shit

No thank you, I wouldn't want to take from your pile.

Rude

Fuck, you guys are right, it's so edgy it loops back to being entertaining. No bullshit like harems or half-assed plot and worldbuilding, just pure power wankfest.

I still don't get why this happened. The entire first chapter set the girl as his friend, who went out of her way to help him even, and we even saw inside her thoughts, and she genuinely cared for him. And then for some reason, she antagonizes him before throwing him into the dungeon, instead of just pushing him and being done with it.
The best part is that, despite doing it so she could stay and avoid that fate, SHE ESCAPES ALONG WITH THE DUDE, AND BECOMES A FUGITIVE. Like what the fuck? How does that many any fucking sense? I can understand the self wank shit, but this was just plain retarded.

>SHE ESCAPES ALONG WITH THE DUDE
Wait. Which dude. MC? If it is the MC, the fuck? What? What was the reasoning given in the story?

>SHE ESCAPES ALONG WITH THE DUDE, AND BECOMES A FUGITIVE. Like what the fuck? How does that many any fucking sense?
Wasn't she a lazy cunt who didn't pull her weight in the village or something like that?

The chad dude who came into the world along with them plus some others, he apparently got to start with with great stats,so he was way above average. She stayed with him for protection, but the whole point of pushing the dude in the dungeon, was so she could stay in the village, since they required sacrifices to appease it, and she wasn't pulling her weight in helping with daily life there.
I don't think they ever said that, they just mentioned that she apparently wasn't doing as much, and she would probably be chosen. For all we know, it was bullshit talk, since otherwise she would have been first to go. Plus, you can check on the first chapter that she was a nice person, who wanted to help MC against the bullies and stay by his side. I think the author just wanted a reason for MCs edgy turn.

This series is so fucking trash

It's awful in the best possible way and it only gets worse.

>she was a nice person
>was
>past tense
Riddle solved.

user, the change happens from chapter 1 to chapter 2. The entire chapter 1 sets her up as good, and wanting to help MC and have him help her in turn.

Probably some bullshit like 'I don't want him to unnecessarily torture himself by him trying to live through the dungeon because I gave him false hope, better throw him in despair and hope he kills himself quickly and painlessly'.

I think that's the reasoning she gives in the LN chapter from her perspective. Then the powerful dude sells her into slavery and all her orifices get all messed up

I usually hate edgefests but Dungeon Seeker somehow doesn't tick me off at all.

Can someone provide spoilers about the MC and the Child-Hood friend that NTR-ished him ?
I hope he kills her slowly BUT Painfully

because it doesnt try to hide how edgy and stupid it is. it is just a shitshow to fully enjoy without thinking

I remember the WN was in the process of getting translated, but last I checked MC was still stuck in the dungeon.

I am raelly surprised by the 180 to how she was previously portrayed. I mean they werent just friends, they were childhood friends and she went as far to save him from bullies. She also said it was all her idea and that she was useless too but she could offer her female body to him (while letting him feel her up) what?. She was down right nasty to him and whats with those evil clown faces ? Was that really needed ? A simple "sorry but your too weak, goodbye" would of been an adequate response.

I am all for betrayal mangas, but this one feels... whats the best word to use ? forced ? unprepared ? totally random?.

And also the bully and girl said they are going to run away ? Do they really need to kill him, couldnt they just run away without him ? I am ok if thats what sets up the story, but so many questions I have about this

Great, now another 4 month wait for two more chapters.

Pretty sure she rubbed poison into some guys asshole with a rimjob to escape slavery later

There's no way this is real, that's beyond edgy.

Read the novel.

Why the fuck would you settle for the abridged version of the manga?

But not before getting surgically turned into a giants onahole.

>Child-Hood friend -Noriko pic girl

All that is currently known about her fate is that the author confirmed she will die horribly. Junpei may simply leave her to such a fate, or he might as well return the favor.

Correct me if I am wrong but around one to three years have passed between ch 1 and ch 2 right?

I heard that she and MC meet again in volume 5. The LN translation is about halfway through volume 4 right now.

I hope he kills her in a Kick-Ass Cool(yet also brutal) manner in other words not killing her because she had been betraying him since childhood or something trivial like that, for example killing her for the sake of Killing or killing her for trying to kill him(no feelings attached) or the best choice "without a reason"+Big-Ass GRIN

You are reading something written by someone called Sakamoto666, do you really expect some kind of writing? He did it just for shock, like the whole thing.

This is turning me on

Apparently later the traitorous whore gets raped and one of her arms gets cut off.

>You will never literally feed your waifu with your own body so that she may go on.
Why live anons?

If i remember it correctly, after trapping our MC in the dungeon, MC childhood friend is being sold to a slave trader not long after that. The bully is tired with her and for a large sum of cash they sale her and make her into a slave. Her price is very high for first time but after changing master for a few times her worth is being reduced little by little.

Basically her body is already modified. One of her master is a giant race so you know what part of her is being modified. The other master also torture her mentally and experimented on her and then she also turn blind in the end. One of the bullies bought her after her price is at the bottom and confess that he loved her but cannot help her in the past because of his boss. After he bring her to his home, she was treated as a sex slave in the end. Something inside her is broke at this time and using her sex technique to service his butt hole, she secretly insert a poison pill in there which killed him. And then we finally know that the pill that she was keeping all this time is for MC originally. She also have the same cheat skill as MC and finally stole the gift of clairvoyance which enable her to see once more and realized many different thing which make her regret her choice in the past.

What the fuck is this craziness?

>the pill that she was keeping all this time is for MC originally
Wait, why is she saving a kill pill for MC when she chucked him into a dungeon and presumably killed him a long time ago?

After a while of her clinging to Kido as more or less just his cocksleeve, Noriko was sold as a slave by Kido. She was bought by a master with a scatology fetish. Eventually her master grew tired of her and sold her to a giant. Her body was surgically modified so that her vagina could easily take in something the size of two fists at once. But the giant also tired, and sold her to the slave market again. Then an old classmates bought her, now that her price had dropped enough for him to afford it, and she was crying from relief. The classmate had had a crush on her since even before they came to the new world, and he had gone so far as to trade his own arm to a devil in exchange for a clairvoyance skill that let him track her down. However, as it turned out, he had a low opinion of her and wanted her as his sex slave, so he raped her.

Before betraying Junpei, Noriko had saved up money that she had used to procure a poison capsule, meaning to give the capsule to Junpei so that he could spare himself from whatever horrible death the dungeon might give him. Although she didn't give it to Junpei, her emotions conflicting with the pressure from Kido, she had kept the capsule with her for all her years as a slave. She had thought of using it on her masters, she had thought of using it on herself, but in the end she had wanted to live more than she wanted death. But when her classmate, the one who bought her, was about to force himself on her, Noriko decided to use the poison on him. So she took the capsule in her mouth and inserted it into his anus, while licking him. He quickly died.

Noriko then gained the clairvoyance skill; unbeknownst to her she had apparently had the same ability-stealing skill that Junpei had. She thought of how she made a mistake by betraying Junpei, how she should have eloped together with him, how they could have spent these years growing together and making the world a better place. In the end she swears revenge on the new world.

>only 12 chapters so far, so i decide to pick this up
>ntr, rape, ntr, more rape
this is one of these series convince me that sol and vanilla is the way to go
i should stick to kemono thread...

This kind of shit is exactly what I come here for.

>ntr, rape, ntr, more rape
bueno

>Noriko apparently had the same ability-stealing skill that Junpei had.
>In the end she swears revenge on the new world.
Aw yeah, that's the stuff.

>Author kills the only interesting character in the series
>Able to outrun literally anything he's encountered so far
>A fucking tree gets him
If it wasn't obvious before, this series is trash.

>stats
>clairvoyance skill
>danger level sss
is this the usual rpg world bullshit?

the entertaining kind of trash,
the best kind

It appears that way on inspection

Yes. Levels, skills, stats, numbers and letters to let you know how strong and dangerous things are. Turbochuuni.

Isekai was a mistake

>the entertaining kind of trash

Why does the skull exposed half of his face have different teeth? Why does it have such high cheekbones and brow ridges?

Entertaining trash is something like Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous or Terra Formars.

This here is the kind of trash that increasingly pisses me off

paichuntranslations.com/tds/episode-nr/

It's all in her special chapter. Sakamoto666 is a visionary.

What pisses you off about your waifu chopping your leg off for nourishment? Are you some kind of a faggot?

the tour guide is still alive
we still see him till the 3k lv boss, hasnt read what
happend after that

>this
but seriously everything including this girl up to that point is pre teen native sex fantasy bullshit. Still laughing my ass off though...

All you need to know is the author's name
SAKAMOTO666

It's not really his problem at this point though.

I want my own slut attendant that bad mouth me

>He let Katrina die
Can anyone vouch for future events? Cause if not its getting dropped.

He shoots the dryad in the face. He lets hot Medusa get dragoned to death. Any cute or hot girl gets killed.

Hey, I think he got hit for plagiarism, right? Because of this one being almost identical to Arifuerta?

Oddly enough, the most jarring part of the whole thing here is how the main character gets a Magnum. Like, a monster just drops a Magnum with infinite ammo. I haven't seen a single other firearm through the entire manga so far, and he gets an infinite-ammo Magnum?

Also, the guys in Chapter 11 (or 12) going "Hey, we're REALLY FUCKING EVIL. You're perfectly justified in killing us!" is so blatant it's hilarious.

>That filename
I can't believe someone actually save using the filename that I create.
Not gonna lie that Dungeon Seeker is still by far better than generic ecchi yusha shindai tho.

Dungeon Seeker doesn't even have good waifu material. You want to know what makes a good waifu? A chick who's managers to be one of the top tier Fighters in a world of superpowered monsters by being able to jack off anyone in a two kilometer radius with her Flawless sexual technique rendering them unconscious. A girl who sexual prowess is so potent she can literally kill an indestructible Human by draining him of every fluid in his body.

And what's worse I have to watch this chick die one third of the way through the series. Dungeon Seeker wishes it could troll me that hard.

so is she going to grind as well and become a rival or what

Because it's the no life king's skull
since Junpei stole its toxic body ability (the one that carries him through most shit) he gets all the skelly imagery

light novel or raw manga?

Only a few months.

>D R O P P E D

RIP Kyouko, too pure for this world.

dropped
dead

Her plan is to find strong people, seduce them, and steal their powers for herself. But IIRC, the author said she will die horribly later in the series.

Shit, how many untranslated chapters are there?