Shiki wish he was as cool as this guy

Shiki wish he was as cool as this guy

ants

>cool
But can Shiro kill chairs?

I like Shiki more but Shiro is just one sexy motherfucker when not drawn by DEEN

How can Shiki even compete with his sickly, thin body

At least people die when they are killed by Shiki

Not arcuied

>trusting currybutt

He ain't bad but Shiro is a powerhouse

true OP

Honestly I'm going to turn this thread into a shitstorm and say it outright

Fate/Stay Night is better than Tsukihime. Don't get me wrong Tsukihime is good, but Nasu and Typemoon in general are just better when they made Fate. Its a better more focused experience that delves deeper into the characters' psyches.

Only reason people shit on Fate nowadays is because of spinoff fatigue. And I agree with there being way too many spinoffs, but still lets be honest with ourselves Fate is better.

He can project them.

gr8 b8 m8

2/10 made me reply

Seriously though Fate/Stay Night is better than Tsukihime from every angle. You can accuse me of baiting if that saves you from having to think critically and examine your own opinions.

Yeah but can Shiki top this?

Anal sex with Shirou

>can Shiki top not being a dogshit character in a dogshit story

He's been topping it since 1999

At least make me feel triggered, you're not making much of a shitstorm here. 1/10

>Shiki
Literally who? that fucking four eyes from tsukiSHITme? no one gives a shit about him.

Should I watch prism? I thought it was some dumb spinoff with magic girls but is Shiro in it?

When does EMIYA look like this?

>Rich household
>Sarcastic smartass
>Fuck one of the most powerful entities on Earth
>out-fucking-skilled Lorelei Barthomeloi
>Have connections with the Blue, Atlas, Burial Agency and probably the Japanese supernatural side through Akiha
How can Shirou even compete?

Shirou
>Head of a rich household
>Living in a multi-million dollar, 12 bedroom mansion in prime real estate city center
>/fit/ unlike Skinnyfat Shiki who can't even run a mile
>Unironically the hottest guy around, all the girls know him for being the hot guy who's always happy to help people
>Projected his insecurities so hard he stopped being a manlet and became at least as tall as Ryuusuke
>Not a rapist

How can Shiki even compete?

His design may be stupid and pure Sup Forumsbait but his voice lines make me really sad.

at some point we get an alt-reality Shiro with archers arm grafted onto him... i think.
need to check it out myself.

Oh that's odd

No, no Archers arm. Muyi-Shirou in prisma is basically HF Shirou character-wise, but EMIYA wasn't around, so he developed naturally to the point he actually connected to the Throne of Heroes by himself and started channeling EMIYA and became an absolute madman.

Okay now I need to see this. Does the anime cover this?

Partially, there's a movie in the works iirc. The most recent season of Prisma dropped the ball real hard towards the end after they ran out of budget.

Ah that sucks hopefully the movie is good then!

Oh so Prism takes place after HF? I know F/HA takes place after every ending of F/SN but that's never getting an adaptation

Nigga you dumb

>Prism takes place after HF?
Different universe

No, Prisma is it's own canon entirely, where Kiritsugu ditches the grail war entirely and goes off having adventures with Iri.

Oh okay thank you my bad guys. I know nothing about Prisma haha

Nah