Fact: The memo is literally nothing

Fact: The memo is literally nothing
Fact: Trump is a traitor and a Russian puppet
Fact: Nunes is a Russian spy and will be hanged in public for betraying our country
Fact: Donald Dipshit will die in prison along with his entire racist party
Fact: The blue wave will wipe every hillbilly dipshit the fuck out
Fact: Every single fucking state will go solid blue for President Pelosi
Fact: Hate speech laws WILL be enacted, Sup Forums WILL be shut down and every single one of you racist little fuckheads will be doing time
Fact: We WILL have single payer healthcare and free education
Fact: We WILL see white men removed from every top position in government and finance
Fact: America WILL be brown, WILL be female and WILL be liberal
Fact: You can do NOTHING to stop us. We will win. We ALWAYS win. History is on our side. Just fucking roll over and die already.

Fact: You don’t know what a fact is, do you?

D U M B F U C K
N A Z I
S H I T E A T E R
F U C K
O F F

FPBP
P
B
P

You sound pretty shook

Kek. This is actually all you have at this point, and that is fantastic.

more for OP's list
Fact: Up is down
Fact: Day is night
Fact: Right is wrong
Fact: Vice is virtue
Fact: Emotions are superior to reason and logic

saged, checked, and REKT

The memo is going to break them. I know it.

>Fact: The memo is literally nothing

Why are the Dems pulling their hair out trying to stop it any way they can?

Hello sagely faggot nigger. I know one thing... if it is NOTHING and I am a fag liberal traitor, I’m fucking BEGGING for it to be released lol. You people suck so bad at this.

>thinks that a country run by shariah law and Negros which will lead to the country collapsing is winning

By all means keep it up babydicks, screencapping every one of your posts. Maybe try using some racial slurs, drop a few n-words? I'm going to fucking SCREAM when you fuckheads are hauled off to federal "pound a nazi in the ass" prison, shitstains.

LMAO OK

Niggers.

Says the increasingly nervous shill for the gorillionth time this year.

Stay mad, double nigger

This is America, not Britain Achmed. Take off the meme flag and show your true colors. We can't be arrested for "hate speech" here. Our Supreme Court has ruled Hate Speech is Free Speech. Go fuck yourself. NIGGER.

under tale

What sucks is that it won't be nothing, but it likely won't be as crazy as were hoping. It'll be boring, the media will run interference, the normies will think it's a nothing burger, some low level people will be fired but the higher ups will slink away Scott free, and r/politics will be convinced it's just a conspiracy theory.

I want it to be the final nail in the coffin in a bad way, but it'd have to be really REALLY bad to legitimately btfo the dems. It'll still hurt them, but I doubt it'll be that spectacular death blow we're wanting it to be

Big if true

Fact: i didnt read any of your bullshit.
Fact: sage

Because it presents half-facts, where the other half is classified, and the Reps will not release the other half. Pretty simple math.
1/2 truth = not truth

Fact: This is another bait/shill thread
Fact: sage

Sage

SAGE