Thoughts on Mikey Enoch? He seems like he means well

Thoughts on Mikey Enoch? He seems like he means well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_y3bkc1U8vE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based, our guy, etc etc

He's funny as fuck. Can't wait for the next episode of strike and mike to come out tonight.

Strike and Mike is the best paycuck content.
Big brained as fuck.

the guy marched with the fucking NSM, so fucking retarded, every TRS fan ive encountered online has been a self important cunt

Mike "the kike with his jewish wife" Enoch

really makes me think

Intelligent, not the smartest guy, but bantz for days and right on most all issues

He's smarter than he looks and is a pretty funny guy
If only Mike was aloud to explain why he married a jewish woman. Was it dominance?

He's not as well spoken as Dr.Pierce for example, but he's still great. He's fairly swift and is certainly educated about talking points. He's absolutely on our side.

shut up cunt.

Opportunistic kike that has made a career out of parroting old Sup Forums memes. Still relevant because TRS is a den of hobbyists and larpers.

I'm reading Colin Powell's Biography right now. Think I can get away with posting a thread like this, Mr. Chinese Christopher Poole?

At Unite the Right? Lol, everyone was marching together, you know...the whole point of the event.

t. Failed WCOTC

D & C intensifies

>Lol, everyone was marching together, you know...the whole point of the event.
youtube.com/watch?v=_y3bkc1U8vE
Lol, yeah it was really fucking dumb

Same reasons you'd marry any woman, but he did it while a shitlib, a time when Jews were just white people with a different culture as far as he was concerned

As apposed to sitting on your computer posting on Sup Forums? Going outside and making your voice heard is scary, I know.

jew

>United states citizens are right now sitting literally on top of their computers and murdering US citizens, Mr. FBI

eternally our guy, character assassins are leftypol shills as usual

I like him, he does good work. but he needs to go to the gym more often.

all he had to do was not lie about it

Someone post up all the S&M episodes

seems like a fun guy to game with

Yes, this is necessary to attract the wamen and the fag republican vote, just look at Paul Ryan.

Does he have Steam

That pic reminds me of gorilla man.

WHERE IS THE NEW STRIKE AND MIKE
I GIVE YOU SHEKELS AND YOU GIVE ME PODCASTS, THAT WAS THE DEAL

Ghost called all of them out and not one of them responded. They're all a bunch of glow in the dark CIA niggers and/or commies.

>wants white ethnostate
>not white

This

I pretty much listen to anything he does at this point

The most important thought leader on the alt-right
>Sven not so much
jk pls respond svenpai