Is Kyon actually "God" and not Haruhi?

Is Kyon actually "God" and not Haruhi?

Kyon is to a God what Homura is to Demon.

Not this shit again.

Kyon, Haruhi and Sasaki are the holy trinity

Kyon has kept us waiting for way too long.

It's the only thing that makes sense from the perspective of the viewer.

I dream of the day I can shitpost with
>Kept you waiting huh?

You can wait a little longer, can't you.

The movie pretty much confirmed that he's schizophrenic and that the jolly adventures of Haruhi and the SOS brigade is a delusion.

Homura doesn't fuck a demon behind the scenes.

Isn't this on hiatus limbo? Will it even get a proper ending?

It is, looks like the author gave up on it.

I thought all LN MCs are schizophrenic

No. Haruhi isn't either. She has the ability due to extreme existential crisis to alter reality, a power which she eventually loses.

The interaction between Haruhi and Kyon is that they are in love and thus he is able to influence her otherwise derailed train. Being godlike, she knows what he really wants is the same as what she really wants, and tends to make that happen.

Their time together that we see is them in collage together, her having made this possible through simply making him study harder and not halfass everything.

Kyon halfasses and complains. Haruhi goes fucking bananas on the commitment and doesn't tolerate complaints that are not really heartfelt.

How many times does Kyon oppose her for REAL? Almost never. He is in love with her from the moment he laid eyes on her. She was in love with him the moment she realized he was the male version of herself. They are in it together 100%.

Your real question, op, is actually "if someone can influence a godlike being, are they not themselves godlike?"

THE real question is, why didn't they fuck before Endless Eight instead of just during?

Is this an old pasta?

No but I'm flattered. I DID write one though, it's my e-fame. There is also a good doc someplace called something like "just fuck her already" which is super autistic but comprehensive about Kyon's several dozen instances of having a hardon for her physically and mentally.

Yes.
is the same kind of retard as everyone who said Lelouch is dead.

>old pasta
>reddit spacing
Now how would that ever happen?

How does one Redditspace? It seems like a meme come true but I haven't pulled it off correctly yet.

Reddit spacing is basically separating each statement with a linebreak.

Can we agree I am not here from Reddit if I just confess that I write worth shit? Usually I just have 30 word run-on sentences so I try to parse it out.

Pics to be on topic.

No, but he sometimes acts as a vessel for this power. He got it from Sasaki and passed it onto Haruhi.