Redpill me on birth control, Sup Forums. I know that this is an extremely important topic today

Redpill me on birth control, Sup Forums. I know that this is an extremely important topic today.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
scientificamerican.com/article/womens-brains-on-steroids/
womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-love/birth-control-effects
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4139599/
huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/09/birth-control-brain_n_7032578.html
medicaldaily.com/birth-control-pill-may-alter-womans-brain-structure-are-there-real-world-consequences-328304
buzzfeed.com/caseygueren/can-the-pill-affect-your-mood?utm_term=.co30Gn8LOw#.dulRwZLzJK
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-stone-age-mind/201202/three-reasons-the-pill-may-be-hurting-your-relationship
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/synthetic-hormones-in-birth-control-pills-can-effect-emotions-by-changing-structure-of-brain-10184041.html
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/06/24/481859662/invisibilia-is-your-personality-fixed-or-can-you-change-who-you-are
braininjuryinstitute.org/Brain-Injury-Types/Frontal-Lobe-Damage.html
brainline.org/video/what-does-damage-frontal-lobes-look-30-years-post-brain-injury
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Causes hormone lvls to go through the roof and stay there.

High hormone lvls directly linked to cancer.

The female body is tricked into thinking she is pregnant thru said hormone manipulation, preventing pregnancy.

No real data on the result of tricking the human body into thinking it is pregnant for an indefinite amount of time but I bet it " ain't good " is an understatement

Also hogy Hormon levels make the labia grow

I.e roastinities

This is why you see that literally all Asian women have disgusting looking Vaginas because they have really high estrogen levels and it fucks them up

>This is why you see that literally all Asian women have disgusting looking Vaginas

Cherry picking doesn't negate what he said.

It freaks me out how much I like looking at pussy. spoiler that shit.

A lot of the chemicals in birth control are expelled through wamen's piss. Said piss goes through our water sanitation system, comes back out with water, with bonus estrogens from the birth control.
Said water gets into contact with certain species of animals, they hermaphrodite.

There are ALWAYS consequences to these things. They're not miracle drugs that have no drawbacks. The drawbacks are actually tremendous.

>what does literally all mean

> literally all Asian women
>Cherry picking doesn't negate what he said.
>literally all

It basically turns women into fleshlights

It's hypnotic. Most men would crawl through a mine field, to touch it.

Birth control should be treated the same as all other recreational drugs, because it is one.

Prove me wrong.

It causes frontal lobe damage/disorder. Millions of women are being turned into crazy whores that eventually turn infertile.

[ARCHIVE OF Knowledge Bomb THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Fuck it.
Some Asians are legit white, I don't care what other people think.

Pink nipples, pink pussy and fare skin = Huwyte

An early eugenics project that failed to eliminate Catholic voters. Shame really

>tfw gf on birth control
>tfw she's becoming increasingly hormonal
>tfw don't want to bring up that she might want to get off birth control because i love raw dogging her too much

>I know that this is an extremely important topic today.
Only to retarded cunts who think that the taxpayer should be responsible for their slutty behavior.

in your water supply, most likely

sucks for you

MOVE TO CLEAN WATER

FREE YOUR MIND

>Pink nipples, pink pussy and fare skin = Huwyte
AHAHAHA fucking mongrel. If you have anything less that blonde hair and blue eyes, you're not white. No matter how "fair" your muslim shitskin is, you're not white.

>gf wont even let me cum inside her while she's on the pill
>Tfw want to get her off the pill but also dont wanna be trapped into having a kid I don't want

Thanks for setting the record straight Pedro

>t. Spanish native rape baby

Sorry to tell you user, she's cheating on you.

Tricks women into finding beta males attractive whilst not finding alpha males attractive because it prevents them from going through ovulation.

This is true: But it leaves out how this f*cks with their heads. It makes them like guys they otherwise would not, so when they come off it, they may find some of the guys they found attractive no longer are to them. When you're pregnant, you look for more beta men/better father material, when you're not, more alpha (doesn't mean they would stop liking you if you're in a relationship).

Also, someone fact check me here, but I do believe it does abort the child that is conceived. Because of modern definitions of abortion, it "doesn't count", but it stops the fertilized egg from sticking to the attaching to the wall.

>haha i'm a cuck so you must be a cuck too
I took her virginity from her and she goes to school 5 days a week and works a full time job. Even if the dude she was hypothetically sleeping with was a one pump chump she still wouldn't have time for it so nice try m8

been on a couple different birth controls and while i honestly don't like taking them because i worry about hormonal effects, i'm in a long term relationship and keep trying different hormone levels

the hormones are p terrible, i feel like after i went on the first one i never fully recovered and became much more anxious and sensitive. burst into tears easily, would lay in bed all day demotivated, etc.

new pill is better, worst part is if im a few hours late taking it i instantly get my period so it still sucks but im trying...hoping concrete evidence that the pill fucks you for life comes out soon so i can convince my bf it's not worth it

so anyway, bc is good if you love to raw dog your gf but it will also downgrade your gf so whatever you prefer i guess

>shes not cheating you at work

birth control drugs are bad for the body

It'd be kind of hard to cheat on me considering I'm her boss
So keep trying m8

fuck off roastie whore

Bro, you didn't actually take her virginity.
Like how bloody was it?

Fuck off Frank.

Seems plausible but source?

It causes frontal lobe damage, affecting personality.

scientificamerican.com/article/womens-brains-on-steroids/
womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-love/birth-control-effects
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4139599/
huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/09/birth-control-brain_n_7032578.html
medicaldaily.com/birth-control-pill-may-alter-womans-brain-structure-are-there-real-world-consequences-328304
buzzfeed.com/caseygueren/can-the-pill-affect-your-mood?utm_term=.co30Gn8LOw#.dulRwZLzJK
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-stone-age-mind/201202/three-reasons-the-pill-may-be-hurting-your-relationship
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/synthetic-hormones-in-birth-control-pills-can-effect-emotions-by-changing-structure-of-brain-10184041.html
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/06/24/481859662/invisibilia-is-your-personality-fixed-or-can-you-change-who-you-are
braininjuryinstitute.org/Brain-Injury-Types/Frontal-Lobe-Damage.html
brainline.org/video/what-does-damage-frontal-lobes-look-30-years-post-brain-injury

BCP is really terrible and can cause all sorts of bullshit in the female body, like depression, demotivation, etc. And then it gets into the water supply and proceeds to fuck men up, too.

Copper IUDs are the way to go if you and your partner aren't ready to have children.

I had to buy new sheets

Men and Women should be in touch with their bodies and they should be all spiritual and sexual and intense orgasms and shit. Shoot your load in her ass or mouth or face.

It’s degenerate. All social degeneracy began with contraception.

Actually, nah, you should just feed me the secretions of young virgins.

academics responded alert

just knock her up the arse, also works

>Birth control should be treated the same as all other recreational drugs, because it is one.
>Prove me wrong.
good point

Physicians use it as a panacea for gynecological disease and that's a problem. It also has ridiculous system effects and I have no idea why so many women use it. IUDs are more effective and don't require you to take a pill every day at the same time.

Frank is redpilled as fuck it's a shame all of his kids are godless degenerate heathens
>the gay one literally became gay jesus

Lowers rate of ovarian cancer and endometrial cancer but increases rate if breast cancer.

Ovarian cancer is basically a function of how many times you ovulate and endometrial cancer a function of how many periods you have. When women's period started on average at 17, they got married on average by 22, they had six kids on average, and they weren't as fat so breastfeeding suppressed ovulation, they didn't have nearly as many menstrual cycles.

Nuns have lower rates of breast cancer but much higher rates of ovarian cancer.