Tokyo Ghoul :re

Will Ishida let Touka and Kaneki's child surivive?

pls Ishida

Reminder that I was the first one to call out kou as an oggai.

The child has much better chances to live than his parents.

/thread

:re will end with Touka eating Eto and the child.

Very cute. I hope he survives this shitfest of a manga.

SOON

I want to taste Touka's insides

He's an edgy cunt.

I want to cum so hard down Hinami's throat in the morning that her breath smells of semen for the rest of the day.

Okay so, I think I am blanking out over this. Do ghoul babies need human meat while theyre inside their parents or normal food?

>this will never be a healing manga

i don't even know why i still read this. Are they gonna save Yoriko or no?

They need to be the become...

He just needs some healing.

Touka's and Kaneki's child is not a 100% ghoul, that's why he needs the burger.

HINAMI IS INNOCENT BACK THE FUCK OFF

no. it'll end with me eating Eto's pusy

He just needs some be the become. That'll change his tune quickly.

t. Ayato

>eat human meat
>eat vegetables too for more nutrients
there i just solved touka's problem. the vegetables and shit will still be disgusting/unhealthy for her but at least this set-up is less dangerous than substituting human meat for any other animal

half ghoul pregnancies are at risk of deficiencies depending on the species of the womb

if the womb is human than it is at risk of dying due to lack of RC cell intake

if the womb is ghoul then it is at risk of dying due to lack of basic human nutrition

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I love Suzuya

>re plot got filtrated
>people still discussing when the rest of re is out

Sssh

Whoa, you are macho

Wouldnt not eating human flesh make Touka's body more likely to eat her baby for sustenance out of starvation?

Why not eat both human flesh and regular human burgers? That way she feeds like normal and the baby gets its nutrients too.

who says she isn't?

It literally said it, speedreader.

I rather want the child to die than Kaneki or Touka. Would be interesting to see them trying to overcome that kind of despair.

Also it'd be a good way to give Touka more focus in the story since she was gone and irrelevant for like 130+ chapters.

A kid would also really slow everything down. I don't see it happening

Can't wait for that in depth analysis.

Based Chibi

Makes no sense. Human meat is better for a human baby than fucking processed fast food. All she needs is to supplement it with some greens like says. Or even just pop vitamins.

Wow! Its just like having pregnancy in zombie apocalypse. Not only did they fuck in an inappropriate time, she gonna have a baby too! Can you imagine a retard that would write something like this? Can you imagine retards that would enjoy this writing and talk about it?

you only say that because...

It will happen though

what

>Not only did they fuck in an inappropriate time
There is no such thing as an inappropriate time to fuck

I fucking hope it doesn't. Kids literally make everything worse.

Touka, you only asked me about Ukina's pregnancy, because after this I'll....

Of course it'll live, it's propaganda for otakus to reproduce

I think her husband is going to end up seeking out Touka on his own and asking for help.

I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH KURO

They probably expect that anyway
Everything is somehow furuta's keikaku, because Ishida can't write a smart villain that doesn't read the plot in advance

said no one

I want to have sex with Suzuya

Yeah, Furuta is getting worn. I'm honestly expecting him to get offed at some point and Uta and Crown to be the real final bosses. Either that or Kanou turns himself into some kind of ubermensch half ghoul.

How is a burger nutritious?

No, the child of a ghoul mother has the same composition as the child of a human mother.
They need the same kind of diet. If the mother is human she's already getting human food, she just needs to supplement it with human meat. If the mother is a ghoul she needs to eat human good on top of her regular diet. A half ghoul needs both ghoul and human food. In fact, it is possible that a ghoul-born HG might be stronger than a human-born one because of the ghoul-mother's higher RC cell intake.

>furuta steals kaneki's child
>groom him into the new CCG weapon
>we now have TG again, just this time kaneki as the manager and Eto is on the humans side

how mad would you be?

literally only designed and introduced to dry the fujotears

touka only saw him as breeding material once he be the became the tokyo ghoul

what a dumb bimbo

Can ghouls consume semen? Does it have RC cells?

Could sperm banks be a solution to ghoul crisis?

why a burger why not onigiri or something easier

im 100% human and even i admit most cheeseburgers look disgusting especially after a few bites are taken

Not very. Eto 2.0 will in time rebel and the backlash will be far worse than when Kaneki left CCG.

Everyone is a tokyo ghoul, but he's a Tokyo Ghoul RE

How can they possibly prove that Yoriko was harboring ghouls, Touka went to a human high school and had everyone fooled. Unless Tooru lied Yoriko has plausible deniability on her side.

The only reason human meat isn't "human food" is because of morality. Burgers are completely pointless. All Touka's baby needs is extra nutrients from veggies.

>im 100% human
Sure you ghoul scumbag

Because furuta

>two literal psychopaths fudged the facts so they can trap their obsessive crushes

NOW ISHIDA IS PULLING SHIT FROM HIS ASS

She was a Touka's only friend. Besides, they don't have to prove shit. Do you think the nip FBI is gonna barge in and save her?

No you're not you filthy 90 percenter

One key factor is the concentration of RC cells.
Maybe the baby needs certain nutrients that it cannot absorb from a high RC cell meal.
If we knew how far along in the pregnancy Touka was we'd be able to say more about her child's development. She's at most 4 months pregnant, anything more would be very hard to conceal without baggy clothes.

This, the answer is "Furuta knows everything somehow"

Name one ( 1 ) thing he did wrong

Pro tip: you can't

Burgers are still pointless since they're disgustingly unhealthy. The delicious taste is lost on her anyway so she ought to just scarf down some good produce for the baby.

Damn you Ishida. Is it so wrong to want the 3 of them to become a happy loving family?

He did nothing wrong, he only wants to protect the CCG (LOL)

Why is no one talking about the tokyo ghouls?

Honestly though I'm not a tragedyfag I want Touka to lose the child. Otherwise she'll just get forced into the backround again which sucks considering she only got kinda relevant again recently.

Also this is clearly the worst timing for Touka to get pregnant. They're forced to live in god forsaken tunnels with barely any food to eat while Clown Hitler is in full genocide mode and Kaneki has to lead hundreds of ghouls against him.

Non-American burgers are okay. American burger are basically plastic and hormones.

This after she was complaining about being left out of the fun during the Goat raid.

This girl doesn't think with her head

are these...

Her losing the child will be far worse for her and Kaneki. Kaneki will lose his reason to live and she will lose her bond with Kaneki.

If you need a child to have a bond or reason to live there was never a bond in the first place. The whole thing is not going to last. They need to learn to rely on each other and not via some shitty baby.

I have the rest of :re chapters script. Want me to share?

>she will lose her bond with Kaneki.

Why? They already formed a bond by becoming a couple. Just because Ishida will have Touka lose the child soon that doesn't mean he won't let them have a healthy one later on.

Kaneki going full suicide mode again just because his gf miscarried once would be completely retarded. Of course it'd be a heavy blow for the both of them but it's not like they can't overcome this shit together and move on.

No one can prove if Yoriko knew if she was a ghoul or not. But the photo is all the evidence they need to know that they were close and have no reason to not believe she didn't know.

Watch and see that she always knew she was a fuckin ghoul.

I have a bad feeling about this

I'm prettty sure she's doing it wrong. Eating human meat was only the case for human mother eith ghoul child. If i remember right, the problem for ghoul mother with human child is that the mother's body ends up eating the child since it recognized the child as food.

She probably needs RC suppressant rather than human food.

Tokyo ghoul has saved my life in multiple ways, especially re.

The child is not necessary, however due to the emotional investment from both parents it dying will completely destroy them both.
Kaneki is pushing for ghoul acceptance and pacifism even if it ends up costing him his life, for its sake.
Touka is poisoning and weakening herself to bring it to term. user, have you never heard of couples that break up after losing their offspring before? It happens more frequently than not. Those who do stay together normally have more than one child together.
Yes, by all means.

Will Kaneki finally be the become the true Tokyo Ghoul™?

What are you talking about?

When will Hide show up and breed Kaneki?

g-good for you

ok

When Kaneki uses Eto's kagune to give himself a sex change.

I doubt Touka and Kaneki would break up over something like this.

Why? Touka will feel like a complete failure and Kaneki will want to die again.

Yeah, but like what about the 京都喰種

I remember shit that they literally couldn't eat human food since it was poison to them. With humans, it's fine because cannibals exist and all.

That's really stupid, so the pairing ishida has aleays planned to get together since part 1 will break up because of muh surprise pregnancy and miscarriage all of a sudden?

You're right. A ghoul mother cannot give birth to a half ghoul because the child will be absorbed by the mother's body. Touka can keep eating burgers and die for poisoning if she so wants to keep the baby, won't work and both will die. Perfect ending for this shit manga.

It's not like she can't digest it. Eating human food will just make her sick and weaken her.

No, if it breaks up it'll be because one or both of them died. That said, we still don't know if it's going to be twins like the poem hints.

How can she even support the child inside her if she's on deaths door the whole time? There's a reason why the Washuu clan took humans to breed with to create half humans.

Touka loves Kaneki so much that she waited 4 years for him to come back. Leaving him beacuse of something like this is plain stupid.

Also Kaneki going suicidal emo 3.0 because of this would suck hard and would make me lose all of the remaining respect I have for him.

ruined the manga

>t. Eto