Sup Forums is a Christian board. Christianity is western culture...

Sup Forums is a Christian board. Christianity is western culture. The only way to save the west is to revert back to the Christian morality that guided Europe for hundreds of years

god's dead, man.
also, social construction.

I like Christianity, I take my family to church. It's an important part of our culture and history.

But if you seriously believe there's a guiding entity in this existence, consider growing up, kek.

>But if you seriously believe there's a guiding entity in this existence
I don't see how it's logically possible that there isn't

keep looking

Organized systems are built on a foundation of chaos. Read Antifragile.

Whatever you say, I reserve the right to tell you that you are going to Hell if you deny that he is real.

boomer autism

>I reserve the right to tell you
faggots go to hell too

The funny thing is that I'm a better Christian than you are.

I choose to be moral because of my own principals. You're moral because you're afraid of hell, lol.

Sup Forumswhy do you goys hate kikes but worship one at the same time?

> let's go back to the system which failed us
Ye no.

Amen. God rewards the righteous. We became the Chosen People when we accepted the Word. Should we return to the fold, God will provide us a future.

Scandinavia was pagan for a fuck of a lot longer than it was Christian dumbass

>Trump proudly states In God We Trust during state of the union speech
>Every Republican stands up to applaud and cheer
>3 Democrats stand

Agreed.

Wrong.
ITs a catholic board.

Really makes you think

>Sup Forums is a Christian board. Christianity is western culture. The only way to save the west is to revert back to the Christian morality that guided Europe for hundreds of years
Christianity is an Israeli religion, you retard. Where do you think Nazareth is?

>religion in general.

What possible good can come from religion that cannot be achieved by purely secular means.

Protip: there isn't any.

>We should only deal with things that have empirical evidence and are rational!
>There is empirical evidence that atheism ruins nations and causes the cancer of cultural marxism to spread
>Uhhhhh....Christcucks!
Religion is the glue that holds nations together.

I looked into the Black Sun faggot threads today. Listen anons, I've been through all that. I went wayyyyyy, way deeper into occultism and the Mystery Schools than any single faggot on this board.

I will tell you all first hand, it is all EMPTY withput Christ. Repent of the astrology, your occultism, your shame and sin. Jesus can give you new life.

I'm not LARPing. I was literally recruited by the higher ups in 2010. They run Hollywood, the "music industry" everything. You guys have no idea how deep it goes. I could tell you some crap, thats for sure.

Jesus is the ONLY door out of the Saturn Prison. :) His yoke is easy, and His burden is LIGHT. ;)

I

>I'm a better Christian than you are.
>I choose to be moral because of my own principals
>my own
I dont think thats how christianity works.

>God rewards the righteous
Example?

>I choose to be moral because of my own principals
No you don't. If you were born Mayan you'd be happily sacrificing humans. You accept the morality of the culture you're born into, which luckily for you, was Christian culture.

>asks for an example
>Gives opinion
>asserts religion is the cause, not anything else.
0/10

>5 countries that were atheist no longer exist
>untold thousands of nations have been put to the sword and divided in the name of religions.

Yeah, you got me bro.

Xian notions of "equality in the eyes of god" are the foundation of today's "progressive" bullshit about "equality".

Reformed christian culture. Ignoring some of gods words is apparently ok.

>I don't see how it's logically possible that there isn't
>I don't see how

As if we didn't already know.

China grows increasingly more prosperous as it grows more Christian. Coincidence?

Amen

It couldn't just be a coincidence if that were the case?

All the things you're talking about are a result of Christianity slipping in it's influence. Gay marriage, white guilt, rampant abortions, love of materialism and consumerism. These are the fruits of atheism, the fruits of rejecting God.

Shut up. You fucking cringy-ass christfags need to get off my board.

>majority of the US are theist
>incredibly small % is atheist
>"these laws are because of atheism"
What

No fuck off. No neo-jews allowed.

Secularism is just as much a part of Western culture as Christianity, if not more so.

The left is overwhelmingly atheist. The people pushing cultural relativism in universities are almost entirely atheist. The blue haired SJWs on the forefront of the culture wars to promote feminism and transgenderism are entirely atheist, not a single Christian among them.

The US is holding out better than Germany, Sweden and the UK precisely because it has more Christians to fight back. Without the south and a strong tradition of Christian fundamentalism the US would be just as cucked as Europe is.

The fedora tippers are awake. Go back to Plebbit.

Secularism is the reason why we have all these troubles today.

OP, I see AI has a strong hold on your consciousness. I won't shed a tear as your identity fades to black.

Reminder that christianity is one of the driving forces for immigration into white countries, and pushing our children to hate themselves, not just opening them to the "original sin" of being descended from a guy that ate an apple, but also tearing us from our heritage.

You guys that think christianity is going to help save us, just remember, our ancestors were killed in a war that forced christianity upon them. A desert religion will not save the white man.

Why is Mommy unironically grabbing her own tiddies???

So why did white Europe thrive for over a thousand years under Christianity and why is it only falling apart now in the 2000s when it's firmly in the grip of atheism? Why weren't the Christians in 1500's waving "Refugees Welcome" banners like the atheists are today? Sure is a huge coincidence that the US thrived under Christianity for over 200 years until atheism and secularism crept in

Agreed. Atheists and their pathetic humanist poison are a scourge that must be eliminated to protect the future from un restrained liberalism.

If there is a god, he doesn't seem to care what happens to us.

What’s with pol wanting to be a peasants while the top .01% rapes my profits and gives terrible health conditions like every feudal era ever anywhere. You’re retarded, this is one of the most evenly wealthy, safe times in history. You guys gotta stop being so autistic and realize that for the average person (the people who didn’t author cannon classics) lived a really shitty, uneducated life.

Again, single digit atheism. Are you blaming atheism or leftists

And yet the degeneracy of today is purely secular in origin. Secularity will always breed the most immoral and self-serving wretches in existence. Your "morality" is not but the vestiges of Christianity which remain within you, and is enforced by the Christian-based law and your cultural upbringing (which was tatters even then in your childhood).

>i hate people i dont like
>i cant prove my God exists
>builds strawman in regards to atheism
When will pol realize atheism makes no other claim than lack of belief in a god due to insufficient evidence?

Atheist anons, science has proven that your disbelief could be due to damage to the threat processing center of your brain. Unfortunately there is currently no way to reverse this damage but science will eventually find a way and until that day comes we will pray for you.

Until then please do not destroy yourself with antidepressants or other drugs and seek the Lord's divine love for it can effect miracles unexplainable in our current realm of existence.

Know that you are loved and we will not give up on you.

>purely
So no theists are doing anything degenerate or wrong? Seems dishonest.

>atheism is a disease
Do you have evidence for a god claim or no?

>Jesus was a Jew
>Christians and Muslims all recognize Jew books
Sorry to break it to ya mate but no

What if my moral philosophy was derived from reading Greek and Latin classics??. Last time I checked Rome was most depraved and degenerate at the end when they were Christians.

You can be helped user.

No poking holes in pro pol viewpoints by contrasting other pro pol viewpoints. This place is my ecochamber to unhealthily reinforce my dangerous beliefs, not genuine discussion. You must be a Jew.

No thats just hijacked sodomite and kabalah/talmud groups like lutherans and all Protestants.

>assuming i have the ol' magnet disease
I can be helped, with proof for your claim in regards to a god. Ill wait.

Have fun with your desert tribal god worship dumbasses

This isn’t brain damage though. You could argue that people freak out about immigrants and are scared of there not being a god (most religious are) so deactivating this part of the brain let’s them make decisions based on logic not fear. Remember how pol says Jews use fear to control us? Well then wouldn’t this be a physical red pill to let you get over your Jewish control? Damn you guys really look past the answer sitting right in front of you.

Shit why does every know I'm a jew.
Here is my stick goy, is it better to live with virtues or morals. Or are they the same? I feel like virtue sounds a lot less faggy than morals!!

Damaging your mind to be more liberal is the path one who does not know the way would choose.

Also, i havent had trancranial magnetic stimulation.

>And yet the degeneracy of today is purely secular in origin

Ahem.

Cousin marriages, jihad, faith healing, pedophilia, ignorance of our education system, suppression of scientific thought, tax free churches, voodoo, seed faith, apostasy laws...

>classifying damage according to opinion
Solid reasoning/critical thinking skills

user your mental damage very pronounced. Please point out this claim you insist I address.
I'll wait.

>posting titles of articles you didn't read, mistakenly believing it to support your ideolology
Wew

>S t i l l f a l l i n g f o r t h e C h r i s t J e w

The claim of a god existing. Instead of asserting i have brain damage or done trancranial magnetic stimulation, maybe provide evidence for a god claim.

>Are you blaming atheism or leftists
The venn diagram of atheists and leftists is almost a single circle. They're one and the same for the most part

TMS is temporary yet your damage seems to be permanent. Possibly through drugs or congenital defect?

Dodge more please. If you dont have any, then just say so. You assuming i have this brain damage is silly and another claim you cant verify.

Please point out where I post this claim you continue to insinuate I address. Do you mean to address another user?

I never insinuated you damage was temporarily caused by magnetic stimulation. It seems to be permanent damage.

Again, atheism is a single % in the US. They dont decide on laws. I lean right politically, why assume we are the issue when its very clearly shitty leftist policy?

>The only way to save the west is to revert back to the Christian morality that guided Europe for hundreds of years

Or, paraphrased, quit being fags and repent.

Good post. pol is a christian board, and that's the reason why the reformation of the Christian religion and the salvation of the Christian world is beginning on pol

The last stone of the last church will fall on the head of the last priest, and only then will the age of enlightenment come.

The real red pill is that all ideologies are inherently meant to control you. The reality is that you can do whatever the fuck you want without any real reprocussions beyond death, which probably isn’t that bad anyways...

So why post this as an argument and keep on pushing the point in every post you silly goose? Also if youre upset people dont believe in your god, poat evidence. Im still waiting.

>from middle east
>western culture

you in a church

Lord Jesus, thank you that you love TMNSs8U0. I know that you hate what their illness is doing to them/me. I ask, in the name of Jesus, that you would heal this disease, that you would have compassion and bring healing from all sickness.

Your word says in Psalm 107:19-20 that when we call out to you the Eternal one you will give the order, heal and rescue us from certain death. In the Bible, I have read of miraculous healing and I believe that you still heal the same way today. I believe that there is no illness you cannot heal after all the bible tells of you raising people from the dead so I ask for your healing in this situation.

I also know from my experience of life on earth that not everyone is healed if that happens here than keep my heart soft towards you, help me to understand your plan and help me to be excited about heaven.

Lord Jesus, thank you that our hope for healing is in you. If there are doctors or treatments that you would want to use to heal this disease I pray that you would guide TMNSs8U0 to them. I ask for wisdom and discernment about which treatments to pursue.

God, I thank you that TMNSs8U0 belongs to you and that you are in control of everything that happens from our first breath to our last sigh.

Amen.

What if i agree with you in every political point but am atheist?

Do you really think your mind is static? You’re brain is constantly changing based on patterns of reacuring stimuli. Being overly scared about what le muslims half way across the world are gonna do to your lawn is gonna build up the fear center and cause you to make irrational decisions. All I get from that meme article is that conservatives are cuckshit pussies that are scared of their own shadows.

>dodging post altogether
>irrelevant reply
>preaching
And im the one with brain damage? Holy shit.

"9696" Digits confirm. the poseur is fucked.

"Dead Jew on my wall, guide us to heaven and diddle our little boys"

If you are not a Christian why do you post so much on a Christian board?

There are plenty of places for atheists but this is not one of them.

Religious defense mechanism of acting holyer that thou meanwhile the dude is posting on a website that uses to harbor cp and is in a religion that has an abnormally high number of child molesters.

>lol it doesn't matter what kind of Christian you are as long as you're Christian™
>Real Christians would never do something like murder 20 million of their own kind for taking their own ideology seriously
>The important thing is that all Europeans know never to engage in banking, only Jews should be allowed into that sinful practice

No coincidence that Swedish is the least religious and most overrun by muslims. bombings every week in Sweden

Meant for

>abnormally
Christianity and the Jewish cults that preceded it have openly promoted child brides for thousands of years.

That was my first and only reply faggot. What the fuck is wrong with you? This isn't r/the_donald you non-imageboard using nigger.

PRAISE GOD. CHRIST IS KING