This is all we want from you white supremacists. Stop oppressing us and give us the same opportunities that you have

This is all we want from you white supremacists. Stop oppressing us and give us the same opportunities that you have,

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0010648
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop asking permission and take them, like our ancestors did?

We already did. If you confuse 'opportunities' with 'baybsitting handouts' that's your fault. Although even then we already showed the historic generosity of giving you apes handouts and spoonfeed you gibs. But it seems that this is still not enough for you and it seems for a growing number of us ENOUGH is going to be ENOUGH.

>dismantle society
no

How about you advocate for your own society instead of trying to (and failing) to operate in ours?

Your premise is built upon the assumption that "systems of oppression" exist.

You're assumption is flawed.

Please learn to use deductive and inductive reasoning before continuing to interact with the rest of humanity.

Tell this to the jews

Counter Point: My People > You Negros

>dismantle systems [buzzwords] that benefit you
why would any sane person do this? why would we not wish to benefit in our own lands?

>systems of oppression
SUCH AS?
>Everything gimme dats
riiight

We let you into our countries, faggot. That's enough.

They built them to benefit us , why the fuck would we dismantle them and hurt ourselves ? For YOU ??? If you dont like it go back to niggerland , jewland , spicland

>and give us the...

Noone's going to give you anything. You have to earn it, dillweed. All of you dillweeds.

every single time...

Affirmative action was obviously a huge mistake. You have no idea what an advantage you already have.

Low test scores, no problem if you're black. Same test everyone takes, but blacks scores get handicapped so they can complete.

You have it way better than you should. Go get your murderous shit culture in order, then come back and discuss things like civilized people and not primitive children looking for a handout.

Fuck off.
That's all we want from foreigners who merely mooch.

sage

leave our country sand nigger

Hey - look at this wall Israel uses to oppress the native population . Those fuckin nazis !

Posting in a leaf thread.

Nobody is oppressed and everyone has the same opportunities.

oh yeah - NO JEWLAND FOR YOU because you're in E X I L E .

How fucking entitled are you to come into my house and demand I dismantle that house? All we ask is to be left alone.

How can I take you seriously when you can’t spell apologize

Are you native Atlantian.

Fuck off, we're in Canada and you know how good we have it here. Stop being a cuck and work towards something on your own merits. Fucking hell.

>

#

>Second paragraph clearly says
>suggests, but does not necessitate

They suggest a Eurasian origin because the derived MCPH1 allele is almost non-existant in sub-Saharan Africans. Neanderthals, who split from humans 765Kya, also had the ancestral MCPH1 allele;

>journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0010648

If non-Africans have neanderthal DNA and Africans don't, and humans and neanderthals split 765Kya, and both neanderthals and sub-Saharan Africans have the ancestral MCPH1 allele, then the population ancestral to non-neanderthals and non-sub-Saharan Africans had to split from both over 765Kya.

Since the date of the emergence of the derived MCPH1 allele and the other introgressions into Africans are 1.1Mya+ years old, this means that the population ancestral to whites and Asians had to emerge over 1.1Mya.

canada was not built by 'native atlantians', so it makes no difference. also, whites in the new world are openly and explicitly invaders, and they admit as much - they don't hide behind the pretence of being peaceful immigrants who are just the same as the natives.

>dismantle a thing
>that you maintain and benefit from

lol no

But you're anti-White and in favor of White genocide.

>Atlantian ???
As in Atlantis or Atlanta ?

Why do we have to do everything for you? Make something for yourself. Otherwise China is going to gut you dry.

What does atlantians mean in context of Canada ?

Japan is right.

Why would any sane person want to disable a system they benefit from?

No really

Also i'm white and failing to see too many benefits gained from my 9-5 factory job. Being white definitely didn't help me get into college or give me connections for better employment.

When Britain conquered all that territory did they rape enough to totally change entire people's like the Spanish and Mongols did?

China is tearing open Africa and the are not even pretending to care. Not a single iota.

Needed to be smaller

Nigger I'm not maintaining shit either... work harder or fuck off. Plenty of colleges want your pathetic asses try harder

Liar.
You are doing that.
Then you lie again and post some bullshit about "oppression," which you can't define or demonstrate.

Piss off.

injuns, i suppose.

Yes please! It would be cathartic and end the nigger problem once and for all.

Systems of oppression = western civilization. They want you to dismantle western civilization and turn your countries into Brazil/Africa.

>systems of oppression
No more welfare!

>Dismantle the systems of oppression they built

My white, Christian forefathers already did that. They ended the slave trade to civilised countries, imposed on Africans for centuries by their fellow Africans and Arabs.

They instituted a legal system where you are presumed innocent until proven guilty.

They established an economic hierarchy, that while not perfect, presents opportunities for all legal citizens to participate and excel and better their positions. There are millions of examples of non-white immigrants in Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the United States have established their families and boosted their future generations on a path to wealth and prosperity.

Education and healthcare in the Anglosphere is second to none.

Stop being niggers, and participate.

they know they can never defeat us. that's why they copy the jews with this whiney manipulative behaviour. it won't work, because they're too stupid and complacent to keep their real intentions hidden. when it comes to a straight fight, they won't stand a chance.

If we dismantle white supremacy half the world will have nothing to eat. I'm for taking this a step further, though. Let's not just dismantle white supremacy - let's quarantine it.

Good point

Wait wait, we don't mean free gibs. Gots to nab da gibs

Isn't "nigger" just another word for ignorant ?

It would be easier to believe if you weren't so hostile towards us in your every day speech. makes me question if any sort of dignified coexistence is possible.

Quit posting this nigger shit faggot

sorry for small pic related, only one I could find. This is how some indigenous folks here in Australia want to reconcile with their conquerors.

Bigot.
Until women and P.O.C are DOMINATING
>nothing is equal