Cis identity is pretty wild when you think about it...

Cis identity is pretty wild when you think about it. Some person who didn't even know you looked at your junk when you were a baby and was like "I declare you this for life" and most of us are just like, “sure, that's fine."

And then when other people are like, “wait actually no, not defined by my junk” we have the nerve to be like NO THIS ARBITRARY DECISION MADE WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT AT A TIME WHEN YOU WERE PHYSICALLY INCAPABLE OF SPEAKING AND SEMI-CONSCIOUS AT BEST IS BINDING FOR LIFE GET IT TOGETHER.

Shit’s weird. It’s weird.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OPP_In40at4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Considering how hard you faggots went into maximum overdrive degeneracy the very instant we started treating you like people, I now am a firm supporter of the Day of the Rope.
Concrete gender roles may be unfair and stifling but they're the best thing we have right now.

u act just the same way lole

If you think gender is “arbitrary” then you are a fucking degenerate.

if it makes you sperm, you're a boy, if you get pregnant, youre a girl. everybody else is defective

please reference your speech

Hello Marxism. How's it going?

I was like you once. then i stopped smoking hashish everyday.
I hope you and the old me die in a fire.

and sage again

marx never wrote anything about gender you absolute mouthbreathing retard
i dont smoke wed, thank you very much

>arbitrary

no

>Shit's weird

you are

then you have no excuse for acting delusional. Its probably too late for you I bet.

Nobody gives a shit if you dress like a girl and take dicks in your ass. Its when you start saying retarded shit that we don't like.
>arbitrary decision
Arbitrary-based on random choice or personal whim, rather than any reason or system.
How the fuck is a doctor looking at a penis and saying that's a male arbitrary.

where do u see a delusion in the op post lmao

It's objective reality, and it doesn't give a fuck about your feelings.

Also, who the fuck are you to decide what the identity of make or female is? It's pretty fucking arrogant to think that you somehow have the right to say that you don't feel like a particular gender as that requires you to define what that gender should feel like, you oppressive cunt.

STOP CONFUSING GENDER AND SEX YOU ABSOLUTE FUCK

SEX = MALE/FEMALE
GENDER = MASCULINE/FEMININE

YOU CAN LOOK AS FEMININE AS YOU WANT TO BUT YOU CAN NEVER STOP BEING MALE

why shouldnt i be able to control my body: the post

this

Please repent and make an effort in your life instead of being mentally ill. It's never too late to change.

>arbitrary
A penis or vagina is not arbitrary you postmodern waste of oxygen

No way fag

Ok we can't stop you from being mentally ill, but you should reconsider your life lad.

Please do the world a favor and off yourself please

what did you mean by that

Stop baiting fag

When you visit the doctor just say what you were born as so we don't misdiagnos your worthless life

make me faggot

I mean you're not gonna be very successful when it comes to finding a gf if you pervert your sexual ambition into wearing lady clothes and being butt fucked. Also the issues that come with being a tranny seem to have negative effects on people, so it's not ideal.

your sex is determined by your DNA, not the person who delivered you
(unless that person is John Money, but let's not get into that)

everything that comes with it is all on you
>muh dad made me play football
>muh mom made me wear dresses
most people here were outcasts as kids who didn't follow norms either, but they have the good grace to acknowledge that it's them that's odd, not everyone else

deal with it

If you wanna call biology edgy then you're a fucking retard.

Even if you split your dick down the middle and piss while sitting you are still a man and will always be a man. You're just a fucking retarded man for cutting your dick down the middle and ripping your balls off. But hey, to each their own.

Men with dicks who dress like women are even fucking worse. Hang yourself. You are a plague on society. Nobody will fuck you and nobody will reproduce with you. If they do, your children will most likely support and spread the autism.

>finding a gf
>gf
ur first mistake
>Also the issues that come with being a tranny seem to have negative effects on people, so it's not ideal.
they usually present no matter if person transitioning or not

Even kindergarteners get it

youtube.com/watch?v=OPP_In40at4

No it's not weird. You're just stupid. I don't need to get to know a dog to know it's a dog. If it thinks it's a cat it doesn't mean there's anything wrong with my deductive skills it means the poor doggo is retarded.

Being gay seems like a waste. You never raise a family, never feel what it's like to love a woman, never pass on your genetics. I don't get it. Also, I'm no doctor, but I don't think giving into what is causing bad symptoms will make it any better.

cant wait till you kill yourself freak

>If you wanna call biology edgy then you're a fucking retard.
>Even if you split your dick down the middle and piss while sitting you are still a man and will always be a man. You're just a fucking retarded man for cutting your dick down the middle and ripping your balls off. But hey, to each their own.
>Men with dicks who dress like women are even fucking worse. Hang yourself. You are a plague on society. Nobody will fuck you and nobody will reproduce with you. If they do, your children will most likely support and spread the autism.

Autists find tying nooses very difficult

Gender os concrete in your dna. if you want to wear dresses and get fucked in the ass go for it and dont be surprised when people laugh at you

>You never raise a family, never feel what it's like to love a woman, never pass on your genetics
dont care about all those things
> I don't think giving into what is causing bad symptoms will make it any better.
Daily reminder what transitioning only makes living better, especially if pepople around you are supportive.

I'm a Tarbosaurus.

You see, when I was born, the evil oppressive doctor, looked at me and declared me to be a human boy. But all my life I've never 'felt' like a human boy. Then one day it stuck me: I am a Tarbosaurus.

I really feel this is true, and I am currently lobbying the oppresive government to officially recognize my species and the special requirements I need to exist as an extinct theropod.

I guess you are that closeted ruski faggot

wow someone still remembers me, impressive

I dont give a fuck about your pronouns, any hole is a goal. Gay bi or lez is as far as the mental illness i will condone. If spending time and money makes you look good roleplaying the opposite gender, good for you, i would cum in you and take the moral highground for doing it. As soon as you want me to call you xim, i would slap you and rape your ass, and you would still come back for more because teans are shalelessy depraved masochists.

Look man I know the trap shit is in right now, but you have to stop. Leave that to hentai, almost every IRL trap looks like cucked Man. Get some weights, go outside, go to church, and hopefully you can be a functioning member of society. Stop with the waifus too, you're making the whole fandom look degenerate.

"I declare you this for life"

AS if it's arbitrary.

Just stop. Just fucking stop. Unless you think reading bed time stories to people in their adolescence can cause them to grow a different set of genitals (in which case you are so fucking stupid I would encourage you to remove whatever genitals you were 'given' by your doctor), then what does it matter, who or how it was determined you have a penis? once you have a penis or a vagina it's not going to spontaneously change, and a mistake in most cases would be pretty obvious. Again, the only time this is every up in the air is a very very very very very small number of cases.

This is a silly concept. Why? Because for the vast majority of people the two are identical... and the only people you can point to having them different are mentally unstable.

You're literally attempting to define sexuality and gender by using mental disorders. They are the same thing in everyone except transpeople... who are associated with tons of mental problems. This isn't an appropriate way of trying to elucidate the inner workings of normal people.

READ this, if you can.

prove it wrong faggot

I don't believe in psychology...

It's not your decision to make, it's a biological fact. There are tons of biological facts about you and people may be interested in them or need to know them for some reason or another. Nobody cares that you like dick in their ass, they just want to know whether you're a man or woman.

Im a genderless illithid. Prepare you brain for eating.

There's always something that baitposters fuck up on to reveal that it's bait. Here it is.

Have a nice day, here's your sage.

>15 posts by this ID
is that a leaf underneath the meme flag

>ITT
>Insecure faggot still gives a shit about what other people think
If you want to be a cute girl, do it but you better not give up halfway.
Most people are shit and they can't think outside their horizons.
Just behave like a decent hooman bean and you might find people that appreciate you for whatever the hell you want to be.