How is "Fighting Irish" a racial slur? Pretty sure Irish people are proud of their pugilistic acumen

How is "Fighting Irish" a racial slur? Pretty sure Irish people are proud of their pugilistic acumen.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Shanley
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its not. Kellerman is based. The Cleveland Indians bowed down to a couple dozen indians and changed their logo. Kellerman is going to get liberals to attack one of their own institutions - notre dame.

Can't believe I used to listen to this pernicious kike and all the others like him at (((ESPN))).

He is doing it because of the Indians you mong

The Negroid Sneak Thieves

Fighting Irish comes from them being alcoholics not from their boxing ability.

Irish fighters have never dominated the world of combat sports.

The Wichita Wiggling Wetbacks

Is he /ourguy/ ? Unironically? I know some Sup Forumstards tweeted about this very subject over the weekend. Is he among us right now, reading this very thread?

The Nantucket Negroids

Yes he is.

Ireland has hosted a few games and they love that shit
Kellerman is dumb cunt

It's not like it's "Notre Dame Potato Niggers"

Its because they're considered drunken goons prone to fighting.

Well, you see, most of their players are niggers

I know plenty of Irish. They love the mascot and especially the name

its stupid, but at least he's being consistent.

Is this 4d chess?

i'll give him credit, he's bright enough to realize that using muh natives as lead-blocker for their nonsense is ineffective, so he's going through the motions of being an equal-opportunity alarmist fag

This is literally the most soulless looking liberal I've ever seen, most ultra libs have the soulless look, but good Lord this man is Luciferian

This guy is a faggot who wants to debase whites however possible, including taking away Irishmen's proud pugilistic history.

(((Keller man)))

Notre Dame is the whitest place I’ve neen in a long time. No Jews.

This guy also HATES MMA, the White Man's Sport, an fucking LOVES Boxing, the Nigger and Spic Sport.

Maybe you should learn some history. Before there were official police departments, you could hire Irish people to take care of your problems for you.

On the seventh day the Lord rested, but before that he did, he squatted over the side of England and what came out of him... was Ireland.

This is not about racism towards Irish. They are simply dismantling anything white

>Caucasians. Guy is blonde with a money hat.

I like it. Where can I get that shirt?

new mascot

This is fucking ridiculous

Civil war when?

As an Irishman I support this. You would think that after the potato famine they would stop this anti Irish harte speech. If we let this hate speech continue what's next? Are they going to start coming into our homes and steal our potatoes resulting in another potato famine? Never forget the 1.5 billion Irishmen killed during the potato famine.

>(((Kellerman)))
>based
Notre Dame is a Catholic school. Why would libshits attacking religious folk be equated to attacking their own? Notre Dame and the like resisted when Obongo mandated that Catholic schools like ND paid for vagene contraception when Catholics are anti-contraception. And it's coming from a fucking kike!

>i'm rubber you're glue: the picture
whether by choice or otherwise, it would appear these folks are incapable of advancing past early adolescence

Wasn't this a King of the Hill episode?

Is Notre Dame really a liberal institution?

It's a Catholic school.

Now

I'm white and I'd unironically wear that shirt.
GO FIGHTIN WHITIES

North Dakota got rid of their based name the Fighting Sioux, to become the absolute plebs that are now the Fighting Hawks. I think even most indians didn't mind the name in the first place. It was just rich white liberals from out of state who complained so they changed it. I think this Kellerman guy is just bringing to attention how stupid the argument is.

This was my band's name in college

lol

good trollin i-max

No, but liberals won't care if something is appearantly derogatory towards white people.

Fighting fifty-six

Fuck you amerifat

precisely, and that's why it's sad that he thinks it's some masterful turn-the-tables "gotcha" moment

Change it to the Lying Kikes

You just contradicted yourself, you stupid faggot shill.

Fuck off.

this. it is progressiveness 101: destroy what white men like.

Bomani Jones is just a pernicious nigger though.

t. Oblivious brainlet
There's a metric tonne of great Irish boxers out there, past and present. Lets not forget the times you could be listening to a fight on the radio or on tv back in the 70s and 80s where the brits would claim a northern irish fighter whenever he performed well as their own but disown him as just another Irishman if he was being shown the ropes. Plus the pikeys just take it to extreme lengths with their bloody bare knuckle shit.
If you yanks have any dignity and pride in your "1/16th" Irish blood you'll stop this from happening. Stereotypes exist for a reason, I dont care if you call me a drunkard or an imbecile, say what you want. Everybody needs to be able to take a joke and laugh at themselves, not have a fucking silver spoon shoved so far up your arse you could eat your lucky charms twice.

>Irish fighters have never dominated the world of combat sports.

Kellerman. Based. Ok, that was funny.

Go to hell you hibernophobic bigot. We will not let you potato famine us again.

Shut up mick

I thought ESPN fired all the leftist cunts last week. Looks like they missed one.

same, I used to listen to him on around the horn, once he got his own spotlight he really started to scuk the nigger dick. I heard so much sjw anti white shit from him when the topic was something like is tom brady a great QB he would respond with well I personally think we need more blacks in important roles.

Kellerman is as liberal as they come you dumb fuck.

You too, mutt

it's liberal and so is the pope.

That whole network has gone hill with a 2 to 1 female to male ratio, and all the niggers who think they are malcum X sprinkled in.

The current pope is a liberal who literally kisses the feet of niggers
The church is full of pedophiles and homosexuals
the catholics in america are the main force behind mass immigration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Shanley
literally a founding member of NAMBLA, also a catholic prest

The general modern social and media impetus is to destroy anything relating to history, culture, tradition, whatever.

Like the sports team for example, they just want them all to be generic, bland, indiscernible sports teams lacking even city culture they hail from. Just some inoffensive animal mascots.

Yeah, Irishman and Norte Dame fan here, fuck that guy. Never liked that rat

I hate potato niggers. NINA!!!

digits confirm

Useless. This whole fucking bored is useless. I want to see these people get murdered

50% Irish and 50% Nordic, I actually really liked the name.

Whether or not you think the Indians succumbed to the mob or not, this comparison is absolutely fucking retarded.
“Indians” is a dumb name because Indians are poos in the loo, not native Americans. It doesn’t have anything to do with PC

Its not. Racial slurs for Irish:

Coal cracker
Fenian
Taig
Mick
Hibe
Green nigger
Potato nigger
Paddy
Shamrock nigger
Nigger-Teague
Spudnigger

all preemptive moves in anticipation of a hillary presidency and turning every facet of sport into a DNC pep-rally, that they cannot reverse course even for their own good is a troubling sign of how certain they were

Yea I can see that, they tried to hit the ground running and why wouldn't they with those guaranteed %s from their echo chamber new outlets. I personally have stopped watching all ESPN programing and I don't regret it sometime I will pass the channel and surprise surprise instead of sports they are covering a BLM rally or some transgendered golf player.

If you can be racist against Irish, then you can be racist against whites. If blacks or any minority got one tenth of the shit we get in the media there would be total meltdown. Not saying it bothers me, but the double standards are out the fuckin door on this one.

>Pretty sure Irish people are proud of their pugilistic acumen.
They are.

I actually own and wear a notre dame jacket for this sole purpose. I don't even like sports.

>fenian

:'-) haha when will they learn.

I recently found out what a fenian is.

Do you like dags?

im getting so bored of this nation and the sterilization of everything.

im so

fucking

BORED

I like caravans more

Irish = navvies, music, drink, bombs.
Navvies literally drank porter and built roads through America.
The Chinese the otherwise couldn't hack the work.

bro nobody fucking cares what their mascot is, especially not libs
all this does is push the PC envelop further

>(((Kellerman)))
There is no way a kike is based.
(((They)) are always the problem.
If a jew says something is the right thing, you don't just do the opposite, you kill the kike.

Kellerman is a fucktard. Him, Bob Costa and Joe Buck makes watching sports intolerable.

Kellerman wears a yoke and chains during commercials to wear down his white privilege. He wanders the halls of ESPN looking for sheboons to beg forgiveness from even though his ancestors emigrated here well after slavery was ended.

Bog Irish / Bogtrotter

Kellerman's a professionally offended faggot and a shining example of why ESPN has gone to shit since the 90s/early 00s

tis like another gorta mór begor

you mean (((Kellerman)))? he doesn't have white privilege, goyim. he's one of the chosen people

I’m Irish by heritage and I have no problem with this mascot. Seems to be drumming ill will. Perhaps some mascots are truly offensive and decorum prohibits them, Norte Dame’s is not among them and it is dangerous to conflate the offensive with the inoffensive

i confronted this little espn jew runt kike outside his jewish gated community after one too many of his jew york gnat rants on the radio

“you little annoying jew nerd wanna box me fuckmouth? im sick of your voice on my airwaves, jewfag.”

he stumbled backwards, afraid, while his golden retriever came running up to me happily.

“how do you know where i live”

“lol jew, this is my town and you moved here, moron.” he silently agreed.

“im a cowboy fan and i fucking hate new york jews, especially small ones that come to my town and waste our airwaves talking about jew york shit. your brother came to la and hung out and idolized a bunch of niggers just like you, and he ended up getting murdered for it lol jew boy. you don’t know shit about indian reservations because you take first class from lax directly to la guardia and flyover everything in between like a jew does. then you lie about going to these places with that mouth that i hear yap on the airwave. you don’t know shit about sports. also you don’t know shit about irish history and it’s impact on the domers and that nice institution in south bend, indiana. it ain’t just green, beer, and boxing. don’t be a whiney jew and speak for the irish. they fight. wanna fucking box me?” then i gave him a deathly hilarious kike killa stare and he whimpered off to his gated jewish complex.

max got the message. he left espn and went back to new york within a week. maybe it was the louisville slugger that scared him. who cares. fuck that jew. here come the irish.

I agree, I feel after that potato nigger's democratic response to Trump's SOTU I have no respect for irish pussies.