Re:Zero

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/TUV8u3yq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nobody ever posts julius

What do you guys think will happen once the LN catches up to the WN?

Eventually

He'll probably get posted more often once he appears in Arc 5.

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Never forget

>millionaire oculus VR founder wants more rem

He's not only going to make anime real, he'll make rem real

Why were people acting so surprised by Satella's resemblance to Emilia? Next thing you know they'll bitch about Regulus being too OP

Found this on twitter, helpfully labeled as "Protagonist".

>surprised
more like disappointed that she's 1:1 the same

I love Emilia

I at least wanted an older looking emilia

You know, there's usually a flood of fanart on twitter whenever a new Witch is revealed, but I've only seen a few Satella's so far.

When they say she looks like Emilia, expect her to be a 1:1 copy. There is no way for them to be the same person though, Satella is very different from Emilia if her circumstances are to go on. Of course there could be timefuckery, but that also means Subaru is NTR'd by his past self Flugel.
Expected. Satella was a crazy bitch who killed 5 other GOAT girls (Daphne is psycho, so not including her)

Why is she so beautiful?

because her personality is boring she needs to look good at least

I actually disliked her design before I grew to dislike her personality.

Why? She looks fine honestly.

He's gay.

she looks like a generic LN heroine desu, the white outfit and silver hair get really boring after seeing it for a while

She looks generic. But don't worry, I don't like Rem's design either, it's as detailed as a smiley face.

As this guy said here. Also, I just don't like the albino look with matching pale clothes. Too much white without contrast, and my eyes just slide right off.

Oh, and she has those fucking bright blue pupils, so I don't even want to look at her eyes.

>tfw we'll never get the IF chapters in animu form

new Q&A
•Questions about Re: Zero’s Detailed Story
•Questions about Re: Zero What-If Stories
pastebin.com/TUV8u3yq

>Q: In the second Trial, weren’t there any scenes of the fragment chapter (note: Rem Natsuki, the first Kararagi IF chapter)?
>A: It wasn’t a future close enough to call ‘now’, after all. If they’d been in the middle of running away, those scenes might have been visible.

so RemIF is canon? and subaru saw some parts of it?

>so RemIF is canon?
Its canon because its another timeline

>Subaru isn't going to break the laws from the old world, so the only drinkers in the mansion are
Roswaal, Otto, Ram, and Frederica.

Japs really are obedient cattle, aren't they?

Them having the same damn hair decoration is just too much.

The IF story explains it a bit differently.

Subaru just doesn't like drinking.

Because she's waifubait.

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

>Satella would live in the attic at the house of the person she likes.
>Q: Re: Zero Academy seems to be missing Satella...
>A: She’s in the attic.
I kind of feel highschool Subaru is in danger.

There is only one timeline.

>Q: The April 1st content was entertaining!! In particular, Teratera was cute!!
>A: I’m impressed you noticed her under the bed.
Wait, you mistranslated this. That's not Teratera.

That's Tellatella. Which story was this?

How about you wish the canon short stories to be animated instead.

>Q: If you took modern weaponry like tanks and machine guns into the Re: Zero world, how long could you fight?
>A: It would work fairly well. You’d be countered by someone of Wilhelm’s caliber, but you could fight up to that point, I think.

This fucker cannot be bullet proof

why?

Mana is used in physical abilities as well. Wilhelm is an anime superhuman who could probably cut bullets out of the air.

How comes she's not very popular then?

tappei just doesn't give a shit and clearly is too lazy to find a good reason

Because the author made the mistake of writing her as his own waifu, assuming that everyone would see the same things in her that he did.

>Q: Is the time he injured Crusch-sama still something of a trauma for Ferris?
>A: It is.

I still don't know what this is about. Help me bros.

Welcome to Modern Anime. Enjoy your stay. Complementary Waifus are at the door.

same reason why waifubaits from harem and idol shows aren't popular, there're only that many people who are dumb enough to fall for the bait

so they can cut out the rem scenes and focus on emilia?

Her hair in MU doesn't help. It's like the simplest hair style imaginable combined with her already round face.
I like Betty and Priscilla best design wise

Rem's popularity would be too much if she also had the best design. Her simple design is fine the way it is I think.

Rem's the better waifubait.

a good waifubait needs a good design and a bland personality, Rem's design is too simple and her personality is too fleshed out

>Rem's personality
>fleshed out

>Q: If Witch ‘S’ were to wander into modern Japan, what would happen?
>A: At the very least, the lolicon Aifuji-kun’s legs would be shattered.
What

Even Kadomon's daughter looks cuter than loli Rem. Her design is so bland and simple.

>jumps quick to conclusions
>superficially polite talk
>can't handle alcohol
>likes poetry, picture books, music
>writes a diary
>is a prankster
>light teasing and bullying, shittalker
>very attentive, honest and diligent
>little pervy but shy about it
>skilled at cooking, cleaning, teaching
>manipulative in a harmless way

I think that's pretty fleshed without even mentioning her "in love" side

>superficially polite talk
>light teasing and bullying, shittalker
>manipulative in a harmless way
I think banter is the most important to making her likable all the way through, Emilia's honestly not that good at it

Well, yeah. Rem's playful side makes her fun to watch

Because it was disappointing as hell.

you forgot her fangirlish side and that she likes violence

>and that she likes violence
It's for self-defense.

Who?

>Q: If Sirius’ love bore fruit (although that couldn’t happen), what kind of scum would their children become?
>A: There’s a tiny chance that they might look at their parents as bad examples, and become angels.
There's the real angels. Pete and Fortuna OTP.

>Q: If the wife was a witch (Re: Zero-style), what kind of newlywed life would a husband have with each of the seven types of wife?
>A: Typhon: Over here, officer. Sekhmet: Come now, I’ve said it’s time to eat, haven’t I!? When are you coming down!? Ooh, you’re such a loafer! Daphne: The cooking and food and flavor are all perfect, but our Engel’s Coefficient is frightful. (note: seems to refer to percentage of household income spent on food) Carmilla: The neighbors hate us, but all the housework is done perfectly. Minerva: Adores her husband Echidna: Grandma, you know everything.

Has anyone translated the other chapters from IF yet?

I only have the Prologue and Chapter 1 so far.

Remon is working on them

Just finished reading IF chapter "Ten Months". Starting on the Interlude "Death Anniversary".

You should change your filenames user, it's triggering my autism.

no light spoilers for "ten months"?

Shit goes down. Obvious, and not so obvious, revelations are had. It's the beginning of the finale. I may have also confused some of my earlier spoilers, but the point is that it's the beginning of the end. You can also probably guess something from Rem being ten months pregnant.

As for Death Anniversary? It's about an Oni girl who grew up in a village of outcasts. I only have the first page.

I was wondering about that given the chapter names.

>LN still mincing words

>Obvious, and not so obvious, revelations are had
that's gonna be heavy

That aside, I hate how they cut the one instance of Subaru using IP against Garfiel for no apparent reason. Him using it for the first time in the decisive battle with Garfiel is bad.
And when the fuck is Subaru supposed to come clean to Emilia about his polygamy plans?

Why is she pregnant for 10 months?
Please tell me I can't wait

>And when the fuck is Subaru supposed to come clean to Emilia about his polygamy plans?
Emilia isn't supposed to learn about it and Subaru won't spill the beans until Rem wakes up in the LN.

I'm pretty sure more revelations are on their way. If there's any specific detail you want to ask about, I'll tell you if it's not too spoilery.
That's how long pregnancies are considered to be in Japan or something. Nothing strange about it.
One thing I liked about the WN, and was mentioned in the Q&A, is how Tappei always likes to foreshadow things and hint at them in advance. One thing I don't like about some of the cuts is that it's fucking that part up. There's a bunch of foreshadowing which is no longer used, and a bunch that was cut.

The law says that you can't promote underage drinking even in fiction stories.

>Emilia isn't supposed to learn about it and Subaru won't spill the beans until Rem wakes up in the LN.
Thinking about it WN Subaru was so lucky he confessed it at the time Emilia would give him the least shit for.

Can someone upload the Rem insert song single?
The only torrent I find on nyaa has no seeds.

tell me about the revelations but without going into detail please

I'm so fucking happy that you Remfags keep getting BTFO release after release. Never gonna grow tired of winning!

I don't have any idea of how to do that. I guess I could say some of it is related to Great Spirits and strange aspects of how they work.

I don't feel like getting BTFO from some word mincing

>I'm so fucking happy that you Remfags keep getting BTFO release after release. Never gonna grow tired of winning!
Winning? Remfags may focus on the Rem scenes, but there are a lot of other good scenes getting lost or having their only interesting bits surgically removed.

Oh, I thought you were talking about revelations for Subaru and Rem.

>The confession in "The Reason to Believe" becomes much more powerful and genuine.

Nevermind, the FLAC torrent has seeders

So far? They haven't had any big important talk yet.

Actually it's the other way round. Since Subaru hides his romantic feelings for Rem from Emilia he's lying even more than ever,

That would be great. If they actually make that fucking scene and everything connected to it better I'll be 50% more open to Emilia route.
But Subaru not really knowing what the fuck to do was the main point so I doubt it

Doesn't he love both girls?

He didn't tell Emilia about it in the LN means he's a liar and a cheater

He doesn't lie about his loving Emilia. Emilia doesn't ask if he will only love her either so.

I consider keeping something like that a secret as a lie

Why should it be more powerful? They made Puck look way less shady and made his sheltering of Emilia way less obvious, so that kind of undermines it all.

Then how's Otto drinking like there's no tomorrow?

Otto is 20+

Subaru is older than Ram is

In the Rem IF stories is it ever mentioned what became of Emilia and the Royal selection. Did everything turn out OK without Subaru?

Did you even watch the anime? Emilia is fucking dead.