Can we have a good old Symphogear thread?

Can we have a good old Symphogear thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dtFGRci8PVQ
myanimelist.net/anime/32836/Senki_Zesshou_Symphogear_AXZ/characters
nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/944786
ufile.io/3oyqo
symphogear-axz.com/img/keyvisual2.webp
symphogear-axz.com/img/keyvisual2.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

Why not?

sympho moved to /m/ after rampant shitposting destroyed every attempt to hold a thread on Sup Forums

And now /m/ is even worse than Sup Forums

This woman comes up to you and offers to turn you into a perfect being. Do you accept?

>rampant funposting improved every attempt to hold a thread on Sup Forums

Of course.

This image needs "that" bulge.

I teleport behind her and slap her ass.

Stop bullying Chris-chan.

What a shitty thread.

No.

Here you go. If you want a better one, make it yourself.

Wait the start of AXZ.
there is nothing to talk about at the moment.

>AXZ literally appealing to trap faggots

This series died with S1.

I thought it was genderbend

It's more like Futanari, they kind of hint that they are still packing.

No, not since GX aired and /sgg/ became a thing.

Will he be back?
youtube.com/watch?v=dtFGRci8PVQ

>they kind of hint that they are still packing
I want to say that's not true, but I don't remember and I'm too lazy to check.

Actual alchemy says the perfect being has both male and female characteristics, hence the futanari jokes. The character bios haven't hinted at it as far as I'm aware.

That said, this is the same show that bothered to point out that Elfnein was genderless, so I wouldn't be too surprised if the villains turn out to be hermaphrodites.

Why are all alchemists so depraved?

They defy God's plan

Because they can.

It's what gives them their powers.

Do we know their voices yet?

They're just like us, only that they are actually successful in achieving their goals because they don't watch anime all day.

Because alchemists don't have any sense of right and wrong, especially when it includes lewd stuff.

My wife Aoi is very cute.

Of course.
myanimelist.net/anime/32836/Senki_Zesshou_Symphogear_AXZ/characters

So is the loli going to act like an adult or will he be a mix of Carol and Shirabe. Because his design just screams that he will be conflicted about something and that he might be redeemed.

Hibiki is cute!

Cagliostro here is notably a female (male) voiced by a male (male)

I bet Cagliostro still has balls and no vagina.

My wife Hibiki looks always cute.

Doubt it, she couldn't hide the bulge with this outfit.

You are right

lewd dess

Why more alchemists? Who even wanted this? Where are the custodians?

Of course he will, he's our greatest hero!

I wanted this

I'll take based humans who have reached the pinnacle of scientific progress over dumb aliens any day.

I didn't want it, but I am now glad that this is it.

Dikkis are better than aliens.

Still cute!

I don't think she'd try to hide it, but my mind is made up and until the show says otherwise, that is how she will figure in my sexual fantasies.

Maybe she's japanese.

Her suit is pure sex.

I love her butt.

Because they've been influencing everything for the past two seasons. Also they're plan is to become perfect. It's pretty obvious that they're going to reach their goal to get the body of a god then they're either going to contact the custodians before the gears beat them or they will come down pissed off because of the events of this season.

We all love her butt.

Not so sure

This is true

Sing the first line of the song you most want to hear in episode 1 of AXZ.

Hajimaru Uta~

Not me. I love Chris' butt.

GIRIGIRI DEAD LINE

Why not love both?

Zettai ni hanasanai kono tsunaida te wa

You can love both. It isn't a zero sum butt-loving game.

Everything about her is pure sex. S1 made her cute, but G onwards made her cute and sexy.

Elfnein a cute.

Would that make Hibiki the ultimate being then?
She's handsome and beautiful at the same time.

Loving more than one butt is improper.

And she has a dikki, so she is indeed the ultimate being.

What can I say, I'm just a slut for 2D butt.

Imagine what would happen if >she fell in love with someone at school.
What would that guy think when they find out she doesnt have any junk?

>the plot in AXZ only happens because the Bavarian Illuminati wants to kidnap and dissect Bikki to find out how to create the perfect being

Only two weeks left till next season 4. This is a good time to give up on finding translations for the missing season 3 songs.
So here's a torrent for the Symphogear Live 2016 with the songs being mostly subbed: nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/944786
Subs only download: ufile.io/3oyqo

Y'know I was only joking at first, but there might be something to this, considering GX made it a point that Hibiki keeps on being able to do absolutely ridiculous shit even by Symphogear standards despite Miku lesbeaming the relic cancer out of her.

>one of the website background words says "Adam becomes Adam"
>Adam Weishaupt was the founder and leader of the Bavarian Illuminati

Symphogear Live 2017 when?

Pretty sure never. 2018 seems highly probable, though.

Hurry up and post, " I will post this every thread until they dock." guy.

Symphogear is maybe the most depressing anime series ever made. S1 was a pretty interesting if schizophrenic series with some neat themes and genuine character arcs written by the guy responsible for wild arms, then it got really popular and devolved into generic sentai: idolshit edition while gradually scrubbing out all the subtle things that made the show a little more than just lesbians singing while punching generic badguys and EPIC TWISTS every episode. I'm sad that this shit is going strong for three seasons now, but not surprised.

Haven't really been looking at the threads or any info about it because of spoilers, do we know when the first episode airs yet?

2nd July at 1am.

Still so far, thanks

You really need to broaden your horizons if you're waxing nostalgic about the writing in Symphogear of all things. S1 was better than G or GX in that regard, sure, but that's a really low bar. It was cliché as fuck, and without the "lesbians singing while punching generic badguys and EPIC TWISTS every episode" bit there'd have been no reason to watch it. Kaneko is a terrible writer.

they still need a villain for season 5 dude

>It was cliché as fuck
Literally nothing wrong with this.

>there'd have been no reason to watch it
I liked seeing hibiki grow into her role as a hero, someone who kinda fucks up a lot in the early episodes and despite being a pretty generic genki power of frendship type actually messing up her relationships with miku and tsubasa pretty bad. There was also stuff like tsubasa dealing with pretty relatable feelings of loss and jealousy and the almost comcally dark backstory chris has. These aren't original concepts by any means, but they're miles better than the later seasons that feel like they were aimed at 5 year olds (instead of angsty 14 year olds)

S1 had better action too because there was an actual sense of consequences instead of HIBIKIWINSLOL, because again the characters actually struggled and made mistakes sometimes that mattered instead the later seasons where it's just about shoving as many characters on screen at once so they can sing songs and make $$$ off CD sales and thus nothing can actually get resolved until the last couple episodes.

I'd post the main visual, but the format won't open in any of my image editors.
symphogear-axz.com/img/keyvisual2.webp

>Crazy hibiki in S1 was a serious thing that was built up the entire season and required a lot of effort to undo

>Happens again in S2 basically out of nowhere and gets resolved in the span of an episode with no consequences

There was nothing subtle about S1, it always was generic sentai : idolshit edition. S1 did the character arcs pretty well (by Symphogear standards) but that was it. It had a better bad guy than G, but that's something GX managed to do as well, it's not a great achievement.
HIBIKIWINSLOL mainly plagued G, and that was only one of G's problems among many other (I honestly prefer GX's recycling already resolved character conflicts than all the shit G threw at us). But overall the action scenes only got better.

Would you rather have them recycle the "hurt a friend and come back to reason" shit from S1 ? They had to resolve it quickly to not bog down the plot, especially since it was already adressed in S1.

You mean this image? Converted with MS Paint.

It won't open it Paint for me.

It opened in Chrome. So from there the magic of copypasta solves all further problems.
Which, on second thought, was overly complicated because just saving symphogear-axz.com/img/keyvisual2.jpg is easier. So here's the non-convered version.

Thanks, I didn't think to just copy it across.

Momcat becomes more relevant and Sakimori less?

Will Hibiki be able to keep her shit together?
Will Topdad show up for longer than a passing mention about him and his new job? Will these girls be able to interact with someone other than their yuribait partner? Will one of these implied relationships become confirmed? Is it going to shit itself during the second half? Just two more weeks everyone.

>Will these girls be able to interact with someone other than their yuribait partner?

Maria interacts with Chris's yuribait partner every season

>no Yukarin
dropped

Let's hope she's in S5.

Tsubasa already has too many partners

What if Yukarin does appear in S5 but only as Ogawa-tier character?

She could always be a villain.

I wouldn't mind her just being a supporting character; anything is good in my books.