You are an economic unit for zog

“Of course they react with defensive animosity to the immigrants who out-hustle and out-build them. You’d react negatively, too, if confronted with people who are better versions of what you wish you were yourself.”

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kS5Am
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HXhT9wvExqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

archive.is/kS5Am

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8

bumpf

I love old Internet images like this. Have any more?

dude individualism lmao

muh capitalism tho

>"You’d react negatively, too, if confronted with people who are better versions of what you wish you were yourself.”
Brooks' projection perfectly explains Jewish wails of "anti-semitism! anti-semitism!" when anyone doubts the divine superiority of "the Chosen."

What caused the development of the Jewish cultural penchant of studying really hard and putting huge pressure on your offspring to be socioeconomically ambitious?

Money and words are essentially a gift from G-d, so their ruthless pursuit is the Judaic form of worship.

(That's the explanation given to me by an Israeli friend.)

And further, what causes it to be so resilient to the current day? Brooks and Kristol both get to smugly declare the inferiority of rural White Americans because they themselves are successful, industrious people - because they were raised in the Jewish culture which promoted those viruses. Why didn't "White America" develop a similar culture?

Clearly Jews exist in the same capitalist society as the rest of us, so you'd think they'd be subject to the same degenerative cultural influences which flow downstream from capitalism that the rest of White America is subject to. But Jews are curiously immune from it: even after generations of living here, Jews tend to inculcate industriousness and bookishness and ambition in their children, their culture apparently not degraded in the same way. The apparent industriousness of immigrants is less a reflection of a similar sort of cultural virtue as much as it is just a reflection of the panicky energy exhibited by anyone who's been "thrown to the wolves" to make it on their own wit and resources in some strange place.

Perhaps the answer lies in the historical fact of the goyim not "taking responsibility" for the development and maintenance of a virtuous culture so much as just passively receiving it from whatever sociopolitical authority exercises control over them at a given time. They used to receive their identity and culture and values from the Church; then from the Nation-State; and now that both those things have all but disappeared, from the poisoned well of the Capitalist machine. By contrast, the maintenance and preservation of Jewish culture has historically been an active and personal task on the part of the scattered and marginalized Jews; you aren't just told who you are and how to think and behave by the Church or Hitler, you study the Torah and keep Jewishness alive in yourself. Ever flirting with Oblivion at the political margins, perhaps there's a frantic energy to the articulation and

maintenance of Jewishness that the goyim have simply never had experience of. Christians / Germans / what have you simply exist, their preservation is the responsibility of someone else, some distant authority from which you passively receive articulation, but which you do not shape yourself.

Think about it, when thinking about preserving "Western civilization", do you think of writing and drawing and actively building and adding to it? Do you take personal responsibility for constructing it as an entity that exists in the world? Or do you just view it as a passive thing, which you preserve by observance?

>Clearly Jews exist in the same capitalist society as the rest of us
That's as specious as arguing both the farmer and the chickens exist on the same farm.

We do observe that there exist a class of White Americans who do inculcate good values and successful habits in their children - the upper class. The "Boston Brahmin", the "Upper East Side" class, WASP's, and before them the aristocracy and gentry in Europe. Perhaps White Americans' susceptibility to degeneracy is then a reflection of how the upper classes of European societies tend to put great effort into helping and inculcating virtues in themselves, while viewing the lower classes as just cattle, idiot labor, only to be educated to the degree necessary to produce "good enough" workers. Whereas the Jews, historically marginalized as they have been for such a long time, maintain a culture closer to the "ethnonationalism" that we Romanticize: Jews famously look out for other Jews up and down the socioeconomic spectrum, their Jewishness transcending everything else. So every Jew is invited to participate in this virtue-promoting culture, they all want all Jews to succeed, rather than the sneering upper classes inculcating virtue amongst themselves while keeping their boot on the neck of the peasantry as has historically been the case in European societies.

You're making the assumption that Jews aren't affected like whites but they clearly are. Walking down NYC and Brooklyn a lot of the couples are Jewish girls with non-Jewish men as their mates to the point that I used to date one in school and I'm fucking Italian. Not only that but Jewish men tend to be sexual degenerates, masochistic, homosexual and so on. The difference between whites and Jews is their identity and how that identity interacts with the globalist culture that's being pushed on us all. White identity is attacked relentlessly, across all media platforms western culture and white identity is shamed, deconstructed, perverted and ultimately ridiculed and silenced. Jews on the other hand have their identity exulted and fiercely protected by globalist media. Good thing though is that due to the rising Muslim influence, Jewish identity is now starting to be deconstructed and attacked relentlessly which is having a profound effect on how Jews on the left see themselves.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HXhT9wvExqQ

But what *is* white identity but a vague, handwavey reference to "muh church" and / or "muh nation, nigga"? "Muh race"? Everything that I can think of that I really like about white identity - architecture, literature, art, history - are largely just the products and exploits of the upper classes, the aristocrats and gentryfolk who, like the Jews, lived lives where they were encourage to be furiously industrious in pursuit of their goals, be they socioeconomic or cultural. What is the mass of the White American people, or the German people, or the Spanish people besides a bunch of workers and peasants standing in awe and reverence of the achievements of a handful of elites? It's reductionist, especially in the American context where our shining virtue is getting away from that even if only a little bit, but still largely true.

When I think of why I want ethnonationalism, I want it because I see it as a grand project wherein the whole mass of the people can be sharpened and honed and made better via the benevolent, patriarchal influence of a strong state and its virtuous culture. I see us atomized and mistrustful and degenerate in our current context, and assume that there is a higher White Culture (or German Culture, or Spanish Culture, etc.) that would provide that articulating force if only we could wipe away the pernicious Jewish influence forcing diversity and degeneracy down our throats. But maybe such a culture doesn't really exist; I think of it as existing in the past, and I look to the products of "Western civilization" as evidence of it, but again, weren't those really just the products of the culture of the aristocracy, brought to being because of the industriousness and other viruses which they inculcated amongst themselves?

In this scenario, the things that we need to get rid of...are capitalism and the upper class.

There's more to culture than just things that can be easily visually recognized. Temperament, Rule of Law, Monogamous reproductive patterns, commonality in thinking and morality, shared history, ancestry and identity and so on.
Second, if anything is reductionist than it is the claim that the political nobility or elite are responsible for all of these constructions. If you read the read the book "The Prince" one of the rules of power is take credit for the work of those who stand under you. The architects, the craftsmen, the artist and so on were not all part of the nobility. Just look at Rome who's infrastructure was built and designed by common men who enlisted in the empire's military. Europe has a long history of being a product of collective output of the common family unity and land owner.
Here's a video
youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k

wat

Or maybe it's ethnonationalism, just whatever form of government realizes the goal of transferring the values of the aristocracy onto the common man.

I watched the video. Could it be the case that those brown people who apparently succeed in white environments do so because it is easier - and thus requiring less [of a certain form of] cognitive capacity - to have the right behaviors and values implanted on you than to have them emerge naturally from your genetics? "Culture is the flower, race is the root"?

I suppose the flipside of globalism is the "if you can make it to the top, your genes are good enough" part. Maybe that ends up being 85% white. As we eventually reach Malthusian levels of useless brown eaters, those capable of rising above will do so.