Why do Jews want to rule over a bunch of niggers?

They don’t. It’s like when the big scheming villain enlists a brute he thinks he can control then gets his head painted across a wall when he slipped up.

Niggers are out of control. They’re bigger than the Jews now but with no actual goal.

Easier to control someone with no ties to any culture

so what the fuck?

Monkey love.
It’s how they created AIDS.

CHIMPED

They already do, Jews are the master-race.

Those are some top-tier nipples

hahahah

The end result of racemixing will be dumber than whites but smarter than niggers, perfect intelligence level to work their whole lives and not cause trouble

jews are all races mixed together. So in that sense I guess you could call them the master skeleton key race because they're the ultimate mudbloods

why wouldn't whites just kill themselves with this shit future planned for their eradication? It seems pointless to live in a kike-zoo.

>brown nips

no

White's are proving too smart to effectively control for long periods of time.

Egyptian slaves

jews were literally egyptian slaves tho. the reason they're not there giving the pharoah a handjob is because they're too busy dying in the background of in picrelated dragging tons of limestone to the site of giza

because they like to fuck them

Not like you'd ever get a woman with nipples of any color

They don't.

They want a mongrelized population that is smart enough to take orders but too stupid to ever question them. That's why America is being Hispanicized, not Africanized. That's why they encourage racemixing so hard. They do want some of the intelligence of the white race to survive because pure Africans are stupid as shit and can't maintain civilization. Mixed race whites are inferior, but they can maintain what "their ancestors" built.

The kikes want Brave New World and they'll be on top.

Sure thing Schlomo. All 6 gorillion of them right?

It is not just the Jews... Elites want to rule over a mud race because people without culture and religion will turn to consumerism and the state for meaning

MORE

godquads confirm

Checked

Kek be with you and may he smite the elite and their Jewish masters.

Literally BNW
>those quads

That is a hard red pill to swallow; what do you think we should do as individuals?

The most important thing the jews want is to rule over a cultureless blob of people without the organization skills to ever pogrom them. Niggers are violent but they would never be able to execute something like a concentration camp or ghetto for kikes.

A rootless cosmopolite mulatto population is their idea of heaven.

I'm still trying to figure that out myself mate. I believe violent revolution is the only proper course of action at this point

This.

> baby chimp gets slapped away and goes tell his mom dad is cheating on her

I have to agree. I just hope there are more rational people out there than we think. I feel so alone when surrounded by the "normal" people in this country

Jews have no real endgoal.

They have eternally been lashing out against whites and trying to subvert them out of jealous and have turned others away from whites simply because they're jealous they are not the ones who can truly lead.

They are horrible jealous people
They want to look at the mirror on the wall and have it tell them that their rat faces are the prettiest.

Jews were compensated for their work they were not slaves they overexaggerate their situation just like they did with the holohoax.

Most whites in America are closeted white nationalists if it makes you feel better. They'd never say it out loud, but we know that whites don't want to live around niggers because they staunchly refuse to. Also remember that, despite the kike mutt/racemixing propaganda being shilled on Sup Forums, whites in America have maintained their racial integrity very well. And Gen Zyklon is on the way too.

Keep faith user. Oppose the kikes wherever you can. All efforts, no matter how small, will matter in the end.

this, they're basically molotov salesmen

(Knocks politely)
>excuse me miss, there are children present, could you take your degeneracy elsewhere