Racists BTFO

Do you guys turn in all of your friends and people you see break the law or just the brown ones? Revolting but at least he got what he deserves

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whistleblower_Protection_Act
huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/21/gainesville-high-school-s_n_1290929.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying he wont sue the shit out of that school district

Is there a gofundme for a civil rights lawyer yet? I have an extra $500 to chip in to fuck those liberal faggots over

you mean a multi-million dollar settlement check from taxpayers?

I will chip in too.

fake news

Lucky, out of the indoctrination camps.

theres no way thats legal

fucking illegals, go die

Source?

Mate, they already made it clear they don't care about laws they don't like

The school said he threatened the safety of other students with his reddit account in mind. They think he's mentally unstable.

Zero proof of a threat, he simply posted he was reporting illegal activities and exposing illegal activities that are being undertaken by the School District.

They're getting sued.

babe.net

they've recently become famous/infamous for one of their other stories:
>I went on a date with Aziz Ansari. It turned into the worst night of my life

bullshit. fuck off

all people that i spot break the laws, its technically the same as only the brown ones though

>Zero proof of a threat
Mate, his fucking reddit account is proof.
Don't be so damn daft.

He is destined for great things!
>kek
School will just hold him back.

i heard he wasnt expelled but rather the students just bullied him off of campus because of what he did
for the best really, he shouldnt be there, doesnt need to be there
if he gets even a decent lawyer he could get a nice settlement if he was in fact officially expelled
ultimately for all i know this is fake news and didnt even happen and the kid doesnt even exist

>implying the autist would post threats on social media

If he did, he'd be interviewed by police months prior you fucking retard. One dude on Sup Forums made a joke and ended up in prison for 5 years

>Do you guys turn in all of your friends and people you see break the law or just the brown ones? Revolting but at least he got what he deserves
It's about time this started happening more. Retards who fail to show kindness don't deserve an education.

You don't have to make threats to be considered a threat.

>MUH CYBERBULLYING
pussy bitch shill lmao

>sue the shit out of that school district
Yes, they are obstructing justice. DOJ might have to sue, though.

>throwing 500 down the drain to own the libs
the absolute state of the right

>Do you turn in all your friends who broke the law?

Yes. I don't hang with shitty people.

I doubt that's the reason why he was suspended, and if the classmate was undocumented, what happened to them?

How fucking retarded are you? I bet 75% of that school has a reddit account, are they getting banned too?

this

If you're actually successful in life, $500 is nothing you fucking slimeball, go suck some muslim cock

Jesus Christ. How poor are the British?

Top comment on the article was:

>Actually kicking him out was the safest thing for him. The black students would have caught him and he would have been calling for the police.

Seems to have gone now. So I can believe that.

Are you trolling me?

One day you may learn what having disposable income is like, user.

this might apply too:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whistleblower_Protection_Act

I FUCKING KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN I EVEN CALLED IT LAST THREAD.

Youre the one trolling, hurr you dont have to make threats to be a threat

Go fuck yourself, retard.

The_Cuckold mods even banned him and are throwing him under the bus. Those ZOG emperor worshipping virtue signalling cuckservative faggots.

Please put $500 on a gofundme for him

Okay, let me spell it out for you.
It's not the having of a reddit account that I was referring to, it was what he posted. And you're a retard for not picking up on that.

enlighten us, what is it that he posted?

What posting that he reported an illegal criminal breaking the laws of the land of his home country?

The kid he reported was underage and a student, so it's not like he reported a gang member or someone up to no good.
Despite being expelled, or whether it was warranted, the real punishment will be him growing up to regret it

When did American schools stopped teaching civic duty? Back when they stopped segregation?

Top pleb
I spent that on coke last saturday.
I’m betting underage b&

>Cuckstrailia

Why wont you take him and his family, or are you guys still full for everyone but Chinks?

>be american
>report crime
>get expelled from school
>get shot

>implying thats a threat

stay cucked soyboy.

If they wanna expel him on this, fine, but expelling him on the basis of reporting illegal activity is obstruction of justice.

Hey retard, it's not what I think, it's about legality, right?

I dont care about reporting to ICE, i care about the fact that this faggot posted a pic of him smiling, enjoying someone else's pain.
I know people like that, and they deserve to have their jaws broken with hammers

>but at least he got what he deserves
>did nothing illegal
>reported a crime
>got expelled for doing a public service

What I want to know is:
a) what the fuck is going on in US schools?
b)why isn't his family suing for millions?

So now justice boners are illegal?

Maybe his faggot family should have stayed in their shithole and made it better instead of dragging their scum to our lands? Do that shit 900 years ago and you'd be fucking rekt.

Nice meme flag, nigger.

Okay, yeah. If true then I hope the school enjoys losing millions of dollars to him in the civil suit that will surely becoming. What grounds did they have to expel him for?
>He helped enforce the laws!

Ultimately they hate him because he's white. That's it.

Some illegals act like thugs, you know.
Their kids aren't any better.

I don't know if y'all are trolling or not

Please explain your position.

To expel a student because they're "threatening", you'd better fucking substantiate that or your ass is getting sued. College campuses aren't immune to civil suits. Mattress Girl's target raped the college for millions of dollars as a consequence of their perfidy.

>spics act like subhumans
Shocking

He thinks muh feelings are threats and thus justifies it, people have sued in my profession for much less and won 7 figure payouts from school districts. I'd do his case pro bono if my case load wasn't so yuge.

I don't care he tried to deport his class mate.
But to brag about it on facebook is pretty faggy move.

>everyone ITT not bothering to read the article
>the few who did are too stupid to actually spit out anything other than "dude his reddit account"

He was NOT EXPELLED FOR CALLING ICE. HE WAS EXPELLED FOR HIS POSTS ON REDDIT THREATENING VIOLENCE.

Fuck sake you niggers are so fucking dense.

>That nose

The 56% meme is real

It's not legal. However, Mr. Shelnutt has a nasty habit of kicking out "racist" students.

huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/21/gainesville-high-school-s_n_1290929.html

He's been doing this for years. He won't stop until someone sues him and the board.

>follow the law
>expelled
This is why we need fascism.

so all the people who say "punch nazis" mush be expelled also right?

>People have sued in my profession and won 7 figure payouts

Really, I got a 10 figure payouts from suing a school b cause they expelled me

Maybe in some banana republic where 1,000,000,000 will buy you a sandwich

What's your case number I can look it up right now on my laptop, if not, fake and gay and kill yourself nig.

>I charge nigs with easy cases extra hours for little or no work

>I get $375 an hour

kek

All the school has to do is prove he's a threat to others at the school. All they have to do is give some context about the character of the person. Do you really think someone who does
will get the verdict? You don't know our legal system if you do. The court room doesn't decide if he is a threat, they just would decide if the school could feel threatened by his character.

gofundme com /cory-carnley-fund

found it lol

so if someone tweets "#punchnazis" they also need to be expelled from the school?