What’s the term for a white Uncle Tom?

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wigger
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good goy?

You're pretty ignorant if you don't understand why there isn't one.

Liberal

wigger

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wigger

Cuckservative? Not ethnic enough

Need a term for an actual race traitor. Jews have “kapo”

Shabbos.

cuck

>wigger

good goy

Holy fuck were these little bastards Jews all along?

Uncle Tom was the only good, reasonable, decent person in that whole fucking book. Fuck you. An "uncle tom" is literally just niggers taking something and corrupting it so they can use it as an insult. Like calling blacks "too white" if they don't chimp out in the streets and rob liquor stores.

Yankee Faggot.

/thread

Cuck

Michael Moore

Never read the story. Why was he the only reasonable character? How and/or why did the name become an insult?

>wanted to continue smuggling more niggers into the country to provide free labor to (((plantation owners))) at the expense of your own local economy

wew

Shaun King

Good goy
Cuck

I don't know.. Gary?

Step-dad Stan

Nigger lover

I'll warn you against posting hateful or derogatory things in this forum, "sir".

"Wife's son's legal guardian"

just read the fucking wikipedia article brainlet

Its faggot.
t.dissapoint

Baizuo

>Calls me a brainlet
>Won't give me his own opinion on a character
Doubtful wikipedia will give a decent compare and contrast between Uncle Tom and all of the other potential candidates for "most reasonable"

Lazy cunt.

That's kupo

SJW

I think we found our term

why is Uncle Tom even an insult?

because uncle tom forgave his masters

Uncle tom is a black guy who does not hate white people. But he does not purposely undermine black people, like white marxist race traitors undermine white people.
The term is a non-antisemite.

so all blacks who use 'uncle tom' derogatively are by default not christian?

cuck

Niggers are very easily insulted by the realisation of their inferiority.

Kek
I like this one

i guess, that isn't the point of the insult though

Lmao kupos are white kapos

I mean but they can't claim to be christian and use 'uncle tom' though

Democrat.

baizou

This is a very good term because it was made by non whites they want to protect to insult them. It's a double insult.

A nigger

Cuck

>What’s the term for a white Uncle Tom?
EMINEM

cuck

Stowe intended Tom to be a "noble hero" and a Christ-like figure who, like Jesus at his crucifixion, forgives the people responsible for his death. The false stereotype of Tom as a "subservient fool who bows down to the white man", and the resulting derogatory term "Uncle Tom", resulted from staged "Tom Shows", which replaced Tom's grim death with an upbeat ending where Tom causes his oppressors to see the error of their ways, and they all reconcile happily. Stowe had no control over these shows and their alteration of her story.

A vegamite sandwich.