How can any show from this season even compete with Eromanga Sensei's episode 11? What an absolute masterpiece

How can any show from this season even compete with Eromanga Sensei's episode 11? What an absolute masterpiece.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/158475167
youtube.com/watch?v=63UlBsdElsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They can't. This episode was truly a masterpiece and it obviously made me forgive them for episode 9 and 10.

KIRINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Kill yourself, retard.

Sup Forums Kirino bros where are you at! It's Kirino!

Great episode and great cameo!

I would like to propose that anyone that likes this shit should be sterilized immediately, but it's unlikely that they'd procreate.

This anime fucking sucks. Feel bad for liking it.

>This anime fucking sucks. Feel bad for liking it.
You're contradicting yourself tsun tsun

Name one episode from this season better than Eromanga Sensei 11.

Alice to Zouroku episode 6
Literally any episode of Tsuki Ga Kirei.

Probably not
It was pure kino

Ruri is way better

You should be a comedian user

Everything was more exciting, maybe except a couple of Berserk episodes.

>autistic imouto
>good

Do you think I'd be able to compete with clowns that are Eromanga fanbase?

The only worrying thing for me is that he actually kept being excited after knowing that his only friend was a university student.

>incestfags

I almost with the nips would make good incest anime that way you shitters would stop desperately clinging to every shitstain anime as long as it has the slightest hint of incest. And don't forget:
>NBR

No one is really clinging to Eromanga here. It's not even popular enough to have thread that is up all week.

There are currently 4 threads up including this one. Pretty much always is at least one up. Are we on the same Sup Forums?

>Literally any episode of Tsuki Ga Kirei.
BAAHAHAHAHAHAAH

They die fast
If you want a boogeyman then cry about SnK or Re;creators which have 24/7 generals

Because the episode just aired and there's a cameo from popular series. Also, two of them are made by the same falseflagger.
>Pretty much always is at least one up
desuarchive.org/a/thread/158475167
This one was the last one, and it died after 235 posts.

I said better than Eromanga, not worse.

>my animu this season has more breads than yours
Well, my animu this season has more sales than yours.

Pedo pandering anime is finally over and will be forgotten after a month.

I want to have a threesome with Sagiri (7) and Sagiri (12)

One more episode and season 2 is pretty much happening

The morbid curiosity keeps me coming back every week

28 posts in 1 hour from 18 people. On a weekend.

I'd say this show is pretty much dropped by everyone by now.

k

Nevermind, my animu this season also has more breads than yours.

>2 made by the same person
>1 is about to die after 3 posts
>1 is main thread
>the other 3 have less than 30 replies
Wew

Backpedaling already?

See you in season 2 user.

Watching Eromanga Sensei makes me question my life decisions like I have an exam on 24th, but instead I'm watching this weeab trash.

why do pretentious fucks hate this show?

The animation is good
All the girls are cute
The fanservice is godly
The story is silly and fun
The OP/ED are excellent

easily AOTS if not for my LWA obsession

>exam
>june

university semester ended April 25th for me, fuck paying for a summer semester

Good thing LWA is from last season then.

Romance/drama is shit

this scene alone made me realize that even a shitty anime like oreimo has characters far more likeable than the shit today

Universities in Russia are free.

Oh, for fuck's sake. She's like 12 or something. I'm all in for cute girls, but watching this makes me fell bad.

every character in this show is more likable than oreimo ones

>Generic wish fullfilment harem
>Masterpiece

Sup Forums has fallen.

I don't think you are supposed to take word "Masterpiece" seriously.

Has it newfriend?

Girl or homo?

Person with tastes.

>Person with tastes
for dicks

>Irisvil 2.0
>TFW best girl die before the show starts
Damnt

By not being related to this stinking pile of shite. "What a coinky dink, I used to read your stories before out parents even shacked up".

Going between watching Rose of Versaille, Princess Tutu, and this in one day is truly horrifying. yes they are different genres but holy shit is this dreck.

Man, I'm sick and tired of seeing that forced winner whore

If you're into anime to be a pretentious dipshit then get the fuck out now.

just watched attack on titan season 2 episode 12 and doubt anything can top that so no.

What's wrong with being pretentious, user? It just means you're smarter than everyone else.

Who said I was being pretentious? This really is a bit of a come down with the harem, contrivances and coincidences.

if anything this episode shown, remove the harem, put events in chronological order and you have a somewhat cute story. As it stands you have crap.

>watches and likes shoujo
>waaa i dont like this story which is aimed at men
Gee really?

I was also watching a few other things, but when you go from high concept to a load of shit, you get shit.

It's fun to watch people try and defend what is essentially the most loosely incest story of little substance with such autistic characters.

I haven't watched it not liking it but thinking it's pathetic this shit is even made.

You dont like it because it doesnt pander to you landwhale

Come on, you know those chances of me being a feared SJW are slim to none. This stuff is made for autists by autists. Maybe there was something to what Miyazaki said, after all?

youtube.com/watch?v=63UlBsdElsY

WHERE IS ELF SENSEI WHO IS HOLDING HER HOSTAGE???

Being "smart" is a characteristic bestowed on you by strangers for qualified and quantified achievements of thought (things like patents, scientific publication etc) rather than something you can arbitrarily pick up from animu taste, or any media taste for that matter (vidya, movies etc).

Kids and bagboys out there fervently wish that it's true that being a pretentious shithead copying lists of "smart" shows to like on their faggoty MAL and facebook makes them actually-smart, but it's just laughable, because their believing that to begin with signals how little they understand. They get a free pass to be dumb about being wannabe-smart, if they're literal underage but sadly many adults fall for such fallacy too.

I'm kind of amused that a few anime I literally decided to start the past week thanks to others on Sup Forums count as pretentious.

Only thing good about Eromanga so far, Kirino hype train.

That didn't feel like a masterpiece
This scene in particular felt forced as fuck, especially after the Neko cameo earlier in the season. It feels so much like they're trying to say HEY REMEMBER KIRINO? REMEMBER IT YOU FUCKING SISCON?

The actual plot of this show feels so shallow and lackluster, even compared to Oreimo. Since like episode 3, I've been feeling like I've been watching this just because I want to see how they end it, and not out of genuine interest for the progression of the plot in between. It's like watching a slow trainwreck.

You can watch whatever you feel like and give no fucks about cross-examination vs personal enjoyment, in fact that is the way to go, I'm just saying that nothing makes you factually-smarter or not with anime taste and you less than subtly imply exactly that (if you're the one I responded to). Comparing Rose of Versailles to EMS just does not compute; at best you can compare intra-genre i.e how do you like EMS vs Oreimo. Yes of course it would be jarring to jump between them; it would also be jarring to follow up Schindler's List with Shrek, etc.

7-year-old JS sleeve.

I'm really glad this show is getting the hate it deserves.

By who? Fucking retards on MAL? Sup Forums likes it.

Too lewd

Everything about it is super rushed and forced romance at the same time introducing those new characters. in a span of 13 episodes, and the main character is a much blander boring version of Kyousuke with no story or struggles. If animation, cute girls, fanservice is all that it takes then you need to reevaluate your priority.

Do all anime characters from the shittiest series live in the same universe?

Cock sleeve more like.

It was truly art

So what happened to her mom and his dad? I forgot why they live alone

The thing is you're not even wrong. Like not even a little bit.
THis was a beautiful episode in every way. I didn't expwct to like this anime so much but I like it so much that I hate it. Like why can't I be Masamune? It really makes me want to jill myself even more than usual. Sagiri is sucha good girl and Elf a best but Muramasa is so good too. Every episode I want to stop watching ebecuse I'm so jealous but I need more. AOTY probbaly.

Nah. This episode is contrived shit.

tfw I forgot the name of his voice actor

>AOTY

>Owari s2 coming
>New Game+ coming
>Umaru s2 coming

This episode solidified Eromanga as the greatest love story ever told.

But, it was the only good episode

such a beautiful episode

kerry finally became a happy dad

They had a relationship before their parents even got married though.

This episode man. My God this was really good, the author and the production staff know what they're doing.

Saekano

Shonen is for braindead faggots, what do you expect?

that;s why I said probably and not definitely. I'm looking forward to all 3 you mentioned. summer seasong in loooking good.

Business trip

Did anyone else tear up watching this?

Yes, but I'm a pansy. I make up for it by being an insufferable asshole on the outside so no one sees my creamy center

Yes, the whole episode was beautiful.

just finished the episode and really i should just kill myself because shit doesn't get any better than this

A bit. It was a work of art.

How the fuck is the 7 year old Sagiri so much more mature and lovable than the current shy slut she is right now?

Understandable.

>forgive

Those have been the only tolerable episodes of the show so far.

That being said, Eromanga Sensei is horrible but also audacious and meme-worthy enough that it will be better-remembered on Sup Forums than anything else this season, in the same way that The Room and Showgirls are memorable films.

My dick can't decide between her belly and her armpit

Elf-chan was best by a mile but after this episode maybe Sagiri is actually best.