Wow. Fuck these assholes

Wow. Fuck these assholes
I was sympathetic first
Now I just want them gone

Their ultimate goal is to completely take over the United States.

This is why I have no problem glassing mexico like it was the dino comet all over again.

Boomer here.. I don't want mexicans to go. They totally keep my landscaping costs down so keep in mind not everyone wants illegals to go.

Stop leeching off migrants you greedy fuck. Pay them the same wages you would pay whites. This globalist bullshit will stop

Pay a child in your neighborhood $20 to do it every week.

>11m
even this part is a lie lel

>Mexico is shit
>let's take over the US and make it shit too
We wuz Aztecs and shit

Hate to say it but the kids won't work for that. American white kids would rather play video games and eat cheetos and pepsi instead. I gladly would rather pay hard working immigrants who had the balls to come here. I have much more respect for them than the american kids these days.

You're going to the home to be neglected by the flip nurses if you open your mouth again.

Kys faggot

Do your own landscaping you fucking cuck.

automated leaf blowing drones will be here soon enough... just fucking wait

>Boomer posting on Sup Forums

Then do it yourself you lazy, greedy shit. It takes an hour to mow your lawn and it's decent exercise for your geriatric ass.

Yeah, they're basically slave labor. I can see where you're coming from.

It does not matter how you feel, creep. Your loyalty is to Americans first, even if they are scum. To fix the problem, we need to clean up ourselves and make ourselves a good and decent nation of hard working people. We need a moral and spiritual transformation. The crisis we face these days cannot be legislated away.

Lol you fucking liar there’s plenty of white kids that would do it

Nice b8

when the memo hits, we need to make a push for a #NewLiberalParty. We need the DNC fucking gone, they are not even liberal anymore, they are fascist

Anyone with a brain knows this...

>the absolute state os the amerimutt

Send them back

Fuck off kike
They are globalist commies

Jorge Ramos?
Former Mexican President?
Why doesn't he want Mexicans in Mexico?

I know this is bait but I literally heard a boomer woman the other day complaining about how Trump deported her house cleaner and she'll never be able to find another one for that cheap.

Maybe if USA didn't meddle in all of latin america and play empire dictating the policy of latin american countries they would feel some sympathy.

You feel under attack but the truth is to latin america destroying the usa is self defense

You did cowadly steal their lands though.

>obvious troll is obvious

Nobody stole shit. Mexico couldn't handle the land or natives in Texas, so they literally said, 'gringo help us pls we gib you land, mayne, just help pls'. Then, when we did, Texas was like 90% white and none Mexican and they tried to be dicks about it, so we said 'fuck you, we made it, we keep it' and it became Texas. Then Texas joined the USA.

Americans are Dreamers too - DJT

Says the country literally cucked by a few spics with tin hats and muskets.

You literally mass immigrated there, taking advantage of mejicos good will and then you revolted. Same thing mejicanitos are doing to you right now.

>Invited in
>Helped settle lands and fight off Commanches that the host government couldn't handle
>Turned land they didn't even know what to do with into a successful region capable of being it's own independent country

vs

>snuck over the border
>Leech gibs because of sympathetic commie faggots
>Continue to live illegaly
>Demand more gibs
>Disrespect current population constantly

Totally the same thing.

The difference however is that the original white settlers in Texas were invited by the Mexican government. The majority of Mexicans coming into the United States now are doing so illegally.

Maybe we should just send tanks and not stop until everything is dead until we reach panama.

Yeah cause that worked out so well in vietnam, iraq, Korea and afganistan.

Nah, this time we just run through once, killing everything in sight, and leave with a note says, "If you act up again, we're coming back."

we both know it will never happen.

This.
Why have a fucking yard if you won't cut it?

This is bait, but some boomers literally think this.

You'd be surprised what we can accomplish with the left completely destroying itself currently.

Pay them in lead.

>1 hour to mow a yard
That's a tiny yard.
My old yard took 10 hours to cut on the medium setting on our riding mower.
>4 acres, not including the half mile of shore around our 10 acre pond
>I used a bush hog for that, because it was just reeds
Cut it slow and only 3/4 of an inch so it would look nice, and cut it twice to blow around the clippings and keep from having the thatch clog the ground so the roots wouldn't starve of air and water.
You city boys don't know shit about cutting grass.

Even so, he should do his own. Mexicans do shitty jobs and don't know fuck about keeping grass healthy and looking good. They half-ass everything they do.

>Be Mexico
>Allow foreigners to settle into their own land
>Have more Anglos than Mexicans because land grants are too expensive for Mexicans
>Ban slavery but allow them to have slaves because it's beneficial
>Have Santa Anna usurp the government
>OhShit.jpg
>Texas gets the bright idea to leave because they were allowed in during a different government
>Even states it in the Declaration of Independence
>Fight for independence
>Win
>Get recognized by the UK, France, US, Belgium, Russia, and other nations with power and respect, and sway as an independent and sovereign nation
>Mexico gets angry and still wants to take Texas
>Texas knows this and elects Sam Houston on a campaign to be annexed by the US
>John Tyler and Sam Houston come to an agreement to annex Texas
>James K. Polk finalizes annexation
>Mexico gets angry
>Goes into US territory, sends a letter to US troops that they're going to war
>Kill US troops
>Get their shit pushed in
>Lose 1/3 of 'their' land they owned for like 20 years
>US actually takes less than negotiated
>Even pay for the land they're losing after getting their shit pushed in
Fuck off