Shingeki no Kyojin

>they will never meet again
Sad bros

Anyway, preview here:
youtube.com/watch?v=1dYJ2atBIEQ

BRA best shingekis.

Say something nice to Annie please.

Girls thread? Girls thread!

Will the curse still apply to her if she's crystallized? That means she only has 2 years left to live too right?

he didn't. it was dina's power that allowed him to control titans for a moment there. he's still the same useless little rageturd.

I want to cum inside the queen.

I hope not. I'm hoping that the Crystal is some form of "capsule", so to speak, that will preserve her until the curse is lifted.

When will you get out of the crystal and fuck eren?

>Sad

>EP are cute, CUTE!

I don't know when she will get out, hopefully soon and safely, but she won't be having sex with anyone. She needs to be taken care of and fed.

wat do?

man I'm so fucking stupid i literally just realized how stupid it is that the brothers have the power to control and make (intelligent to make titan serum) titans.

They'll meet when Historia eats Galliard.

Crystallized ? Wait I thought she is being tortured in a rape dungeon.

you make a nice ornament

so the specific titan that could save him just happened to wander by and he only did the specific thing that could save him at the right time

thats even worse

>they will never meet again
Thanks God
Season 2 budget was spent on YH dyke pandering repetetive bullshit, no more.

This.

>yfw isayama goes full hack mode and makes ymir some astral shit inside hisu's head like in avatar, bnha or nnt so they can still talk and stuff
I would accept it

Armin was bluffing to make Bert panic. They haven't figured out how to get her out of the crystal as far as we know.

Why didn't Isayama have the balls to off Bert AND Armin in the same chapter? Is the fujo money that good?

Well the limit doesn't apply if you're in titan form right? Like Ymir didn't age, so it follows Annie wouldn't either.

All budget for S3 goes to manletfujo pandering.

Is EMA the biggest problem with SnK?

Editor told him that he is a bitchboy and he agreed promptly.

So you escape death by agreeing to become a spy for paradis but now trying to get executed because you want to play with the queen's man ?

Ymir was mindless, she wasn't a shifter yet. The curse only kicks in when you're a shifter.

This episode gave insane nostalgia. Back in the day i was a die hard EMfag. Scene was fucking hype but also sad because of how lacking was Mikasa development lately. Which is really a shame considering that it looked like she finally started getting some (with the whole prison thing and almost losing Armin) but then we are in probably last Arc that is focused on Warriors. Now i'm even more of an EHfag.

A real shame. Wasted potential for a great character.

dina was stalkin her ex's hamily since the day wall got breached.

So the monkey titan is Eren's brother? But then why does Eren's titan look more human?

Half Brother. And Zeke's Titan is special, that's why it looks different.

Yes.

Damn, I thought all the anons posts detail Annie's torture was true

According to an interview it's because he represents naivety in the story or something and he wants to make him disappointed at the ocean I guess.

she was just loyally keeping a promise.

Yeah, but it still follows that while in titan form you don't age.

Given that the crystal is really just hardened titan skin, it would make sense that it's basically the same thing.

Lmao

How can you deny it?

It's all here. This is the book SnK is based on.

Brace for impact.

Why didn't Eren give Mikasa the kissu?

Just catched up to the manga was the "in the end I was the attack on titan^tm" scene needed?

forgot the image

Protect this shit, EH fags fuck off

So how does it end?

dina can smell Grisha's semen inside Eren's body

Different serum and different power/duty

EM confirmed canon. Once again, Armongwhales on suicide watch.

This show is going to die out before it makes any headway. Having season 2 be as short as it is was the worst decision the studio could've made, even if it was by necessity.

All humanity gets wiped out and the alien race survives.

user don't, you're giving me war flashbacks of that one Grisha/Eren doujin

>it still follows that while in titan form you don't age.
True. But you didn't mention that.

It might make sense.

Genocide.
All of humanity is scoured from the earth.

Do you think this is forshadowing to what the paradis people will do to Historia at some point to show that both sides are cruel?

Will Annie avenge her waifu Bert?

With season 3 they can finally use the manlet as much as they want

>Protect her smile at all cost.

mikasa and armin are, yes. eren is fine though.

>turning her into a mindless better is better than making her a baby machine right?
Ok kruger

Cant protect what was sunk, cant reunited what was killed offscreen like a trash, both are courtesy from Isayama. Cant fuck off what is predestined

REMINDER THAT MAGATH IS REINERS DAD AND KRUGER TRAINED ZEKE TO BE A DOUBLE AGENT

I feel like the SL wouldn't approve. And since they have two titans and Ackermen, they can probably put a stop to it.

>getting raped countless times is better than becoming a mindless thing that won't feel anything
ok user

Mc get the blonde blue eyes royal girl and genoicide humanity

GRICE IS ALSO THE 9TH TITAN AND WILL SAVE COLT AND FALCO

>. Cant fuck off what is predestined
Eternal Champion

Destiny’s Champion,
Fate’s Fool.
Eternity’s Soldier,
Time’s Tool.

>getting raped countless times is bad
ok user

Eren was fixated on Hisu and her royal blood last time we saw him. He either did or is going to do something to her. Now he's a hobo in Marley.

That's just daft

So everyone is aware that this is really mecha, right?

>so the specific titan that could save him just happened to wander by and he only did the specific thing that could save him at the right time

He was going to get grabbed by her anyway. It's still a huge coincidence, though.

That makes no sense. Why would him shoot his own foot and make the two factions he started fight between each other? Unless he lied and the titan is actually the Chaos Titan.

yes

I´m sure she will be a great aunt for Hisu and Eren´s son.

Or he is doing something for her so she is spared from ymirs curse if they want to save their race

This is my wife Mikasa, say something nice to her

You're gonna die.

As mecha as Evangelion yes

shut the fuck up eren

She's a dirty asian whore.

If we think about it, snk is just a fleshy mecha. Lets take gundam as an example

Some mc use a gundam designed by their father/mother = Grisha gave Eren the shifter power

The blonde red arch nemesis (sometime come from a destroyed monarchy and having a relation to the main princess figure)that obses with the mc =Mikasa since she wear a red muffler and hold back mc progression, Zeke the blonde brocon with royal blood

Princess figure/queen of the oppresed = Historia

If you watch or read any of the shows most mcs will end up with the princess figure

Eren/Zeke confirmed.

She's not a shifter, so she can live to be a ripe old age like Rod before he got his shit fucked

read the manga, dumbass

This ep made me mad that Mikasa barely got development lately.

>If we think about it, snk is just a fleshy mecha.
You dont even have to think about it to know that it is

Getting baited this hard, hahaha. Thank you for kek

Mikasa is mine!

He just didn't want to submit to impending doom, his character is one who fights even without any hope of victory

>lately.
Ever, really, outside of her parents getting killed.

Zeke he is a CHAR

Getting baited this hard, thank you for kek

He is probably going after Zeke so he doesn't need to Titanize her.

nice

>SnK combined gundam with zombies and kaiju

Suddenly it all makes sense.

Zeke only has one year left. He's not gonna be much help to them if that's what he's after.

Eren only needs him long enough to give the order to stomp Marley flat.

Im aware she is not a shifter, so let me rephrase. Eren is doing something in Marley so Hisu wouldnt have to become a shifter or a mindless titan if Marley attack them and the power of coordinate is required

Kidnap Eren

Do you guys actually believe that Ymirs curse is real?

I think it is pure propaganda to keep the warriors fresh and keeping them from having future dreams and hopes. Also to minimize the knowledge they can get over the years that might make them change their minds, like Reiner has done.