Bleach

305 days later and I'm STILL mad.

I would have liked to seen this animated.
Pity.

I really hope we get TYBW animated.
If not only for a few keen moments that would be fucking great in motion.

there's something wrong with you then
fucking let go

Never

At least Orihime won.

Bleach ending made me regret ever loving this shitfest.

Believe in the sequel bait.

>bait
It'll happen.

did he ever get his Zanpakuto?

When Kubo set up Ichigo and Rukia from chapter 1, says their bond isn't just friendship, draws Ichiruki color spreads, novels and poems, have basically every character thinking Ichiruki are dating, and Kubo complimenting romantic Ichiruki ice skating scene in the anime.

If you honestly believe shithime won then
you're one gullible fuck. He only turned into kuborg to spite WSJ and then had to do damage control by saying he planned that shit from the start when everything clearly contradicts that.

Yea. Bankai too. His character was wrapped up nicely imo.

We will. The anime team REALLY wants to do that, but they are stuck doing Boruto right now.

Doesn't sound like the are too happy with it and I can see why. Who wants to do an anime that is clearly

>Ichiruki fag
>Believing that's Kubo's words.

No. He said he didn't give a damn about the relationships and wanted to focus on the story. He also said he picked out who was going with who in the beginning.

I'm no shipper at all (hate the stuff usually) but if Kubo had no intention of trying to cause any relationship drama, then it's your fault for believing what the anime was trying to do and not focusing on the plot like Kubo was doing.

Ichibei is a creep.

>isn't just friendship
But it isn't a romantic feeling either.
Use the correct quote.

Are you really this damaged or just baiting for replies?

>set up Ichigo and Rukia from chapter 1
Not in a romantic way though. I've read plenty of manga where two characters are set to meet by destiny, and most of the time in wasn't in a romantic nature.

>says their bond isn't just friendship,
State the entire quote user. Don't cherrypick.

>It’s not friendship but it’s not an amorous feeling either. With these two’s relationship, I think there is no other relationship like them in other works where despite both standing in a very close position with each other it is not romance (laughs). But in this year’s movie there is a scene where Ichigo says Rukia is his “Precious nakama” and I think that explains the of their relationship well.

>draws Ichiruki color spreads
Out of all the spreads that hes drawn with solely Ichigo and Rukia, the "honeymoon" one is the only one with a romantic undertone to it and I always found that to be bait/fanservice. Kubo even stated in one of the artbooks that he forced to draw one of the Ichigo/Rukia spreads so I wouldn't be surprised if he was forced to draw the "honeymoon" one.

>novels and poems
I don't get why people put so much importance in the poems. As for the novels, there was barely any Ichiruki in any of them and the "Death save the strawberry" one literally had nothing; actually that novel showed that his powers was the main thing Ichigo missed duing the 18 months and that Rukia was so busy with her life and Orihime had to convince her to help return his powers. That novel works more against Ichiruki if anything.

>have basically every character thinking Ichiruki are dating
Literally who is everyone? I remember the girls who use to hang with Orihime/Tatsuki asking if Rukia liked him, Yuzu/Isshin spying on them one time, and thats it.

>Kubo complimenting romantic Ichiruki ice skating scene in the anime.
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure he just complimented the animation.

not like Ichigo and Rukia, they are the two that share destiny (sand and rotator) she changed his life, stopped his rain which is a metaphor for his despair connecting to his mom and Rukia, even shithime was jealous of that bond. That bond transcend time and space and is unlike normal friendship bond you see in those other manga you're speaking of.

And stop using an origo translation in the correct quote he said they weren't quite friends but it wasn't quite a dating relationship yet. Which implies he wanted to develop their bond more into romance.

If he was forced to draw that color spread, then why did he call it the "honeymoon spread" he didn't have to make the name blatantly romantic too.

Deny it you want but the "speed of the world without you in it" poem is so fucking Ichiruki.

And from what I've heard shithime was happy Ichigo lost his powers in the novel.

Keigo shipped Ichiruki too, Nel got jealous of Rukia when they first met, the guy at the hot springs kirinji even made a sex joke about them, even shithime mentioned how Rukia isn't just a friend to Ichigo. Literally no one shipped shittyichihime except Tatsuki and she was only doing it because she was shithime's best friend.

Why did Kubo compliment the Ichiruki animation out of all the scenes he could have chosen in the anime?

>even shithime was jealous of that bond
She was just jealous of the way Rukia got Ichigo out of his funk that one time.

>origo translation
It was actually translated by Melodymix who was/is an Ichiruki shipper. Get your facts right.

>then why did he call it the "honeymoon spread"
He didn't, but that's what most of you Ichiruki fans call it from what I've seen.

>but the "speed of the world without you in it" poem is so fucking Ichiruki.
I never denied it? I just don't understand why you put so much importance on the poems.

>shithime was happy Ichigo lost his powers in the novel.
She was relieved and I don't blame her. She witnessed Ulquiorra put a hole through him after all. The FB arc shows that she grew past that though because she knows that she can't stop Ichigo from getting hurt, but she'll be there to heal him the best she can.

>Nel got jealous of Rukia when they first met
Anime only. Never happened in the manga.

>the guy at the hot springs kirinji even made a sex joke about them,
He made a joke about Rukia's ass looking like a peach, that's literally it. There was no sex joke.

>even shithime mentioned how Rukia isn't just a friend to Ichigo.
Yes, she knows that Rukia changed his world which she did by awakening his powers. What point are you exactly trying to make?

>Literally no one shipped shittyichihime
Karin said she would only be impressed if Ichigo brought a girl home who was on her level, Urahara made her final battle outfit just to get a reaction from him, and Yoruichi scolded Ichigo for not being honest with himself.

>Why did Kubo compliment the Ichiruki animation out of all the scenes he could have chosen in the anime?
He didn't compliment Ichiruki though? He complimented the animation, and I'm not surprised since the animation for that episode did look extra nice.

Since you use the terms shithime/origo, you can go back to Tumblr or Deathberry.

W R O N G

What exactly are you trying to prove with this image? They honestly think they'll never see each other again so it's basically like Rukia is dying, of course they're upset.

>they are the two that share destiny
they only met because of aizens plan

Bleach is without a doubt the worst thing I've read to completion
I'm never going to get that time back and it seriously depresses me
The only good thing I got out of it in the end was seeing Rukia fags cry nonstop

>kuborg

Go back to dumblr and crai moar over why your boring and overrated shit is not canon.

will bleach get animated?

even though you're legit delusional, I'm almost 100% sure that kubo paired orihime with ichigo just to fuck with the ichiruki fans, their chemisty was perfect in the first chapters, there is no way the guy planned to make ichihime pair canon, not like I give a fuck about this shit series but even a blind man could tell this was the final outcome of the series, until well, kubo decided it was time for one final trolling.

>two characters are set to meet by destiny
The worst part is, it didn't matter. IchiRuki became irrelevant after SS arc. They've never even teamed up after SS, so "precious nakama" only shows that Kubo is a hack.

Ichihime was planned since the beginning, Orihime was literally introduced with a crush on him. It became even more obvious when she confessed which made her the only girl in the series with a canon love for the MC. How new are you to Shonen?

>They've never even teamed up after SS, so "precious nakama" only shows that Kubo is a hack.
What does them not teaming up have to do with anything? They were obviously still precious nakama since they both had a big impact on each others lives, and always will be; he never teamed up with Chad or Uryu. Ichigo didn't really team up with anyone after SS since he always liked to fight alone; the first person that comes to mind that he did actual teamwork with is Orihime against Yhwach and the final battle when he teamed up with Aizen/Renji.

>We will. The anime team REALLY wants to do that, but they are stuck doing Boruto right now.
>Doesn't sound like the are too happy with it and I can see why. Who wants to do an anime that is clearly
I forgot the ESL Bleachfags were this delusional

>bleach threads will never not be about shippinblr anymore

theres real discussion when a new chapter of the hisagi is released

Rofflemywaffles is that you?