So who really killed him and why ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jk_7TCe_Fkk
youtube.com/watch?v=2utTWSdq8YY
americanfreepress.net/PDF/Final_Judgment.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jews, and others, but mostly the jews to hide their nukes

George Bush

Israel killed him because he found out that they were stealing nuclear triggers and wanted to stop it. He also wanted to inspect their nuclear facility.

How do we know that ?

research

MY DOG IS MAN OF THE HOUSE

I just watched JFK. It was a bunch of guys in New Orleans.

Canadians obviously, they have to ruin everything

Jessie Eisenberg

glow in the dark cia niggers

>the driver
>nwo

The jews, old vendetta shit between potatoes and kikes

The movie JFK was literally made by an Israeli guy who erased all Israeli involvement with the plot.

The producer of JFK literally fucking PARTICIPATED in STEALING NUCLEAR TRIGGERS.

hes right, lbj opened funnels for them into texas, and the glowniggers bush and his boys were all but too happy to help, and enjoyed a lifetime of success and respect for it. kikes didnt pull the trigger, but they set the whole thing into motion. ensuring we didnt get a real president again until now.

You need this for Mr. T’s JFK packet don’t you

JEWS
SHEKELS

he said he was going to splinter the cia into a thousand pieces

Oswald was probably a triple agent who went bat shit insane and thought killing JFK would make him a God. That or Cuba.

>(((They))) don’t want you to know

This:
youtu.be/jk_7TCe_Fkk

The CIA killed him because he wanted to restore precious metals as the currency. This would have immediately put an end to unjust wars fought with fiat currency.

youtube.com/watch?v=2utTWSdq8YY

Michael Collins Piper's Final Judgment can be downloaded in .pdf form:
americanfreepress.net/PDF/Final_Judgment.pdf

Oswald, acting alone

Oliver Stone explains this pretty good. I hate to promote netflix, but the "history of america" as told by Stone is pretty much the truth. You question is more or less answered without naming individuals that will never be known.

If he doesn't mention Mossad then it's not the truth.

Jews.
He was a mayor deep state and military-industrial complex opponent, he could have crumbled it all.

The Bush Family along with the rest of the NWOniggers decided JFK was a threat to them. H.W. conspired with the CIA to take him out.