Orchestr/a/

Less than 2 weeks remain until our next album release, and we are steadily pushing out some new mixes. We've got two for you today:

Theater of a Witch (Madoka Rebellion OST): youtube.com/watch?v=DMjYRQc39x0
Fun Fun Fun Dayo (LuckyStar OST): youtube.com/watch?v=g1ftrVxp2JM

We are now looking for STRINGS. If you play VIOLIN, VIOLA, CELLO, or DOUBLE BASS, we could use your assistance.

If you'd like to participate, please visit our website:
jibunwooo.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zcuIu-zvpIA
my.mixtape.moe/etusyw.mp3
my.mixtape.moe/sknctq.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where are the father's day songs?

In honor of Gendo, Father of the Millennium
youtube.com/watch?v=zcuIu-zvpIA

>posting worst girl

One worst girl coming right up!

Oh, it's you again.

Reminder

>Ritsu playing the dumbs

That's some real shit.

Why be a K-on when you can be an Orchestr/a/?

Bump.
I can't play shit for dick instruments but i listen to all the shit anyway.
Good luck anons

Shit yeah my fellow shitter, let's shit it up sometime.

What the shit did you just shitting say about me, you little shit? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Shitters, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed shits. I am trained in gorilla shitfare and I’m the top shitter in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the shit out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my shitting words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, shitter. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the shitstorm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re shitting dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can shit on you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare ass. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed shitting, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your shitting tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn shit. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re shitting dead, kiddo.

Exactly!

Do you get to be a cute girl and have tea and keiki in Orchestr/a/?

>keiki
;_;

K-on is shit and their music is shit.

Wish I could be in the Rising Star Orchestr/a/

What do you call a band where every member has brain problems?

A youth orchestra?

randy

Just a band, you must be retarded to have one
Get a real job

OC/DC

That's pretty good, keep it up! I'm looking forward to the album as well.

Are the album cover and title decided yet?

Yes, and they'll be revealed on release day

HYPE

probably next year i will join as violinist
5 months self taught

Good for you user, keep up the good work!

ganbatte!

I played cello for 9 years but stop playing 4 years ago. Do you guys provide the music? I don't have any special recording stuff either....

There's someone who arranges the music for you so you don't have to write anything if you don't want to.
As for recording, some people have fancy mic setups, while some just use their phones. You can be as special as you want to be.

local drumfag here, will be taking requests on my Kongo Congas. I'll try my best to fulfill whatever

Mosou (sic) Express

my.mixtape.moe/etusyw.mp3
Nice try aya, but your written parts will needs some practice

That's unironically not bad

Bumping with lain
my.mixtape.moe/sknctq.mp3

Actually pretty comfy sounding desu