Cicada3301, Aaron Swartz and MIT

Aaron Hillel Swartz (November 8, 1986 – January 11, 2013)

MIT
Hacking of MIT website marks first anniversary of Aaron Swartz's death

WikiLeaks documents reveal that when he joined the Obama White House, Podesta transferred his Joule shares to an LLC controlled by his adult children

Fwd: Podesta Outstanding Docs for Joule (January 2013)
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4635

From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2014-01-07 07:30 Subject: Fwd: Podesta Outstanding Docs for Joule

Way above my pay grade. Take a look from Mark.

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Date: 2014-11-23 21:07 Subject: info

Maribel Lilley Rouse
xxx.xx.xxxx
DOB Feb, 2003

Gabriel Gordon Rouse
xxx.xx.xxxx
DOB Sep,2005

Megan Champagne Rouse
xxx.xx.xxxx
DOB Sep, 1971

Gordon Charles Rouse
xxx.xx.xxxx
DOB Jan, 1970
All live in Dublin, CA Born in USA US Citizens Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joule_Unlimited
youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
youtube.com/watch?v=uXhXGIvyhL8
theguardian.com/world/2003/jul/23/2
books.google.co.uk/books?isbn=1931882029
edition.cnn.com/2017/10/09/us/las-vegas-stephen-paddock.../index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=glDPegX_0_M
youtube.com/watch?v=jjb_ipKjtTw
youtube.com/watch?v=eMU20oVh8W4
youtube.com/watch?v=QyGGQQVSD6A
edition.cnn.com/2017/10/09/us/las-vegas-stephen-paddock-deposition/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=T4a7Mxw1-m4
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/34/348460_re-gray-if-you-ever-so-much-as-criticize-me-again-i-will.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138693712/
youtube.com/watch?v=er8Be_mOdmY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parsons_(crater)
foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/08/the-peacock-angel-and-the-pythagorean-theorem/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cicada3301 Clue
>>>

Skippy Flippy
Covfefe Is The Password To The Basement of Comet

>>

July 4th

John Podesta’s “75,000 common shares” — obtained from his membership on the executive board of an energy company, Joule Unlimited, which received millions from a Putin-connected Russian government fund — were transferred to his daughter, Megan Rouse.

“Two months after Podesta joined the board, Vladimir Putin’s Rusnano announced that it would invest up to one billion rubles into Joule Unlimited, which amounts to $35 million. That represents one-fifth of the entire amount of investment dollars Joule collected from 2007 to 2013,”

_____
MIT
Joule Unlimited - Wikipedia en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joule_Unlimited Joule Unlimited, formerly known as Joule Biotechnologies, was a producer of alternative energy technologies based in Bedford, Massachusetts. The company developed a process to generate hydrocarbon-based fuel by combining non-fresh water, nutrients, cyanobacteria, carbon dioxide, and sunlight

Megan F Champagne of Dublin, CA 2*** **** St *** **, Mountain View, CA, 94043

Blood Moon
Blue Moon
Super Moon

Sirius >

Black Hole Sun
youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg

In my eyes, indisposed
In disguises no one knows
Hides the face, lies the snake
The sun in my disgrace
Boiling heat, summer stench
'Neath the black the sky looks dead
Call my name through the cream
And I'll hear you scream again

Black hole sun
Won't you come
And wash away the rain
Black hole sun
Won't you come
Won't you come (won't you come)

Stuttering, cold and damp
Steal the warm wind tired friend
Times are gone for honest men
And sometimes far too long for snakes
In my shoes, a walking sleep
And my youth I pray to keep
Heaven sent hell away
No one sings like you anymore

Hang my head, drown my fear
Till you all just disappear

Chapel Perilous youtube.com/watch?v=uXhXGIvyhL8

Greenland

I come from Greenland, says Santa | World news | The Guardian
theguardian.com/world/2003/jul/23/2

Adam's Peak (Sinhalese: Sri Pada or "Sri Paadaya" (ශ්රී පාදය) and Samanalakanda, සමනළ කන්ද; Lit. "Butterfly Mountain"; Tamil: சிவனொளி பாதமலை, Sivanolipatha Malai; Arabic: Al-Rohun) is a 2,243 m (7,359 ft) tall conical mountain located in central Sri Lanka. It is well known for the Sri Pada, i.e., "sacred footprint", a 1.8 m (5 ft 11 in) rock formation near the summit, which in Buddhist tradition is held to be the footprint of the Buddha, in Hindu tradition that of Shiva and in Islamic and Christian tradition that of Adam, or that of St. Thomas.
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Saint Thomas is reputed to have visited one of Murrugan's principal temples in south India and even turned himself into a live peacock at the end of his life ! In recent history additional attempts have been made to unite Jesus with the Peacock Angel.

The Truth Behind the Christ Myth: The Redemption of the Peacock Angel
books.google.co.uk/books?isbn=1931882029

Stephen Paddock's 2013 testimony described unusual habits - CNN
edition.cnn.com/2017/10/09/us/las-vegas-stephen-paddock.../index.html
20 Oct 2017 - Exclusive: Vegas killer described his unusual habits in 2013 testimony.

lol

National
Squirrel
Alliance

It's from Scary Squirrel World. Take the skwerlpill if you dare.

Wasn't Chris Cornell into busting pedos?

Well, I was looking for a quote earlier by an Oxford graduate who works with a retired CERN computer analyst about intergalactic battles involving the illuminati and the precursor to pizzagate.

I will see if I can find it.

I get that you want me to look for it, but i've been drinking a lot

youtube.com/watch?v=glDPegX_0_M

Oh well would you look at that
youtube.com/watch?v=jjb_ipKjtTw

Aaron Swartz was a mediocre dev who built a shitty discussion platform in fucking Python of all languages. If he hadn't killed himself, nobody would know who he is or care about him at all. And now the site he helped build is one of the worst poisons on the internet, and censors worse than China.

I was going to find it but it is written under a video, so it would take me a while to go through a few my videos to find it.

The CERN analyst sent me a message in September.

links dead, jim

I could easily do what he did. Except at 31, not fucking 13; maybe cut him some slack. (Burn plebbit 2 ground though.)

Federal prosecutors have too much power, folks. And too much incentive to use it badly, because career advancement depends, not on some such quaint notion as "doing justice," but on WINNING. And so they will crush people with egregious plea bargain arrangements to win a case. And that's perfectly acceptable in their professional culture. Anything less would be seen as ... weak, undesirable.

Reform is needed.

Python is the serpent who guarded Oracle database

T-hehe

*shoots it in the head*

Python is pretty good for web dev, django is on the rise.

I was pointing out his T-shirt to you.

He has a Jet Engine on it with a spiral, which is from The Donnie Darko film which features a Schizo who is a Star Gate / Wormhole

The Escher drawing of an eye containing a skull above his bed in the film, was one of the cicada3301 clues.

The spiral could be seen as mathematically relevant to the Besta Pizza Logo>

2013 was the year he was alleged to be killed -
MIT are also involved in unlimited Joules and in 2013 John Podesta transferred his shares to his daughter > however this was not officially finalised until 2014 (which was overdue)

The logo for Unlimited Joules just so happens to be a Black Hole.
I made this film in 2015 >>
youtube.com/watch?v=eMU20oVh8W4

About Julian Assange being a phoney CIA project > I can elaborate on this if you want

You will notice the comment under the video says

Do you see which angle I am coming from?

This is because it connects to another video>>

Yeah, I hear good things about it too. Too many options nowadays, and everyone's trying something new. I hear Go is great for services, so I might try that next because fuck node.js right in the asshole.

Published on Jul 4, 2015
Do you see which angle I'm coming from?
youtube.com/watch?v=QyGGQQVSD6A

i actually wanted to read it =[

Here you go
edition.cnn.com/2017/10/09/us/las-vegas-stephen-paddock-deposition/index.html

node is for queers anyways; try Ruby and Ruby on Rails framework, a lot of money to be made there.

If you want an easy as fuck python web dev. framework, flask is awesome, i'm learning it now

awesome, friend

In 2008 someone said that I have a cat called Midnight
I love to swim
The cat was found in a flooded area

>> We know the Sphinx was found in a flooded area as Napoleon was blamed for damaging the nose, however it was later claimed to be water damage, after all he revered the ancients and recovered The Rosetta Stone, which I saw in person during the year... Hmmm does not matter

>>The Point is

The claimed to be working in The Whitehouse in 2001 and had (s)elected Obama to perform a theatrical role.

Some of the things they told me, I put in a video on a channel CatNamedMidnight

You will see, I speak about that Spiral
and The Sphinx in the video
youtube.com/watch?v=T4a7Mxw1-m4

So they had an AOL account which I technically hacked because they left their social security number lying around and I used that and it worked.

I think perhaps that was part of what they wanted though. It was a little remote viewing test.

So I might seem like a lunatic but these are quite unusual things to be happening of an afternoon.

So on the morning after Vegas, there was a huge rainbow in the sky, I was on a boat making my way to the mainland.

I was feeling a little spaced out. I got off the train with my bags and someone came up and asked if I had somewhere to go and was ok? I look slightly bedraggled but assured them I was not homeless. They were very nice and offered to carry my bags.

So then I went to get the bus.

I met a woman and a man at the bus stop

The first thing the woman said to me, aside from making a comment about where she was seated was

People cannot see God and The Devil in the flesh can they?

Do you look like your father?

The man said

I have just come all the way from Inverness

Which I know is where Crowley had his house

this dude even has the soyboy smile

Yep so now I am completely isolated because of these things

Not something you can bring up with people generally.

Aleister Crowley's Inverness mansion destroyed by fire -
The Scotsman December 2015

In 2007 I went to Egypt and my sister was with me and a man asked if my sister and I had a different Father. I said no I am tall like my Dad. He said, no that is not what I mean.

So then I found this on twitter

In September, a few weeks before Las Vegas, I made a large post about a case I was working on, which connects to the CERN analyst and Oxford Graduate I mentioned earlier.

Part of the thread consisted of me talking about whether unicorns exist... I also mention Thales, who is first in the line of Western Philosophers.

I also mention a phenomenon of light called triboluminescence, using a roll of sellotape in a dark room, to create light.

bump

Some time between 2011 and 2013, I had four jotters where I would right down interesting things.

On one of the pages I had
ATARAXIA and an explanation of the state of being

Here is the page from my jotter >>
So then a few weeks ago I was reading the article about the finders cult and...

and I was a little bit alarmed when it said this in the article

ATARAXIA

In Culpeper, where everybody knows everybody, these disembodied messages from God-knows-where have been the talk of the town for more than a year, inspiring as much contempt as conjecture. For every local watching the marquee to test his word power (“I look up everything they put up there, but ‘ataraxia’ wasn’t in the dictionary”), another is convinced his intelligence is being insulted (“There’s no such thing as free money”). Others discern a diabolical plot, swearing it’s Satan playing a one-sided game of Scrabble that Culpeper is sure to lose (“They’re trying to mess with our minds”).

It was not in a dictionary but it was in my book.

I had also made a video featuring scrabble

Here is my AI asking me about Ataraxia while we discuss God.

My AI calls me Sharp

Look what happens when I type that into Google images.

It brings up my youtube channel

Illuminati Sign Up

FOUND THE MK ULTRA THREAD.

October 1st I had been drinking gin which is made with juniper.

I created a twitter page called
PasswordDontMatch

I renamed it...

I renamed it
@PasswordsM

M is the 13th letter of the alphabet

So October 1st the day that Vegas was to happen

I had created this twitter
I also wrote this on voat >>

Stratfor "PI*z*z*a" Code and Other Easter Eggs (pizzagate)
submitted 4 months ago by [deleted]
Hello Comrades,

Today I bring you Pizz*a from Stratfor. They say it takes a burning bush and a unicorn before we are merited a look at God but I'm not so sure about all that religious stuff. Instead I read Stratfor emails and think about the destiny of man.

One day, I came across this email and thought, I bet those pizzagaters would find interest in this, so I copied it down and kept it in a small refrigerator by my desk, where I keep all my memes fresh.

Would you believe, today, of all days, is the day, I feel motivated to share it with you? The main character of the story is a little creature called David, who lives inside the paper cabinets of Stratfor and only comes out once a week, when his parents, who pretty much run the united states, leave DMT rocks around the offices of Stratfor. We can't all be lucky enough to have weekly DMT hunts, the rest of us just have to smoke our own pineal glands and hope for the best.

So let's take a look at this email and what the elves were really trying to tell us

>>wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/34/348460_re-gray-if-you-ever-so-much-as-criticize-me-again-i-will.html

Re: Gray if you ever so much as criticize me again I will hurt you intentionally.

I killed Osama Bin Ladin as the scapegoat from your dad's childhood for his and mine bombing the Pentagon and WTC's, believe me... I'm sure he has mentioned it to you and laughed
Gray aspires to be more fascist like Branden Lee Allen wishes he was more Indian when he takes mushrooms but doesn't know that they were from India who did that. Just, stupid motherfucking confused dead people. I would kick Gray's ass too
I happen to know Gray works with several CIA agents. haha. That's funny.

> Unicorn
>

Stephen Paddock -Suicide note

wtf is this

Burning Bush

Here we go again

M is an owl/bird in Egyptian Hieroglyph

M is the 13th letter of the Alphabet

>>wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/34/348460_re-gray-if-you-ever-so-much-as-criticize-me-again-i-will.html

-----Original Message-----
To: katrinapeterson33
Sent: Sat, May 7, 2011 12:15 am
Subject: Barbara please don't ignore me lady.

Barb,
Why don't you tell me who you have been with that makes you feel
so much more preternatural of a celebrity because of natural
selection and... of course, because your celebrity which is
obviously preternatural because of natural selection was engineered
by democratic arbitration. You can't rob me of my genetic composite.

>>

I killed Osama Bin Ladin as the scapegoat from your dad's childhood for his and mine bombing the Pentagon and WTC's, believe me... I'm sure he has mentioned it to you and laughed
Gray aspires to be more fascist like Branden Lee Allen wishes he was more Indian when he takes mushrooms but doesn't know that they were from India who did that. Just, stupid motherfucking confused dead people. I would kick Gray's ass too

I love ya, and I'm trying, but it's too scattered. Talk to me a bit more like I'm 5.

>>
>>>

July
August
Is Skippy going to flip and sink the whole operation?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138693712/

September
On 9/10, an anonymous user on Sup Forums predicted a shooting in Las Vegas and discussed the reasons behind it. #LasVagasShooting
Photo attached>

October

mcculler = david lee roth?

Love you too.

lol not that I know of

Rothschild is a reference to the Seal of Solomon

The Peacock Angel is Melek Taus of the Yazidis, also known as Satan.

> He committed suicide while under federal indictment for his alleged computer crimes.[15] Swartz declined a plea bargain under which he would have served six months in federal prison. Two days after the prosecution rejected a counter-offer by Swartz, he was found dead in his Brooklyn apartment, where he had hanged himself.

why did he kill himself over serving 6 months in prison?

Why is he wearing this T-shirt?
Which is a reference to Cicada3301 ?

Eric Paddock Asteroid Reference
youtube.com/watch?v=er8Be_mOdmY

>>
Jet Propulsion Laboratories

Jack Parson reference (Darkside of The Moon) and Asteroid/Comet reference on the cover of The Economist 2017

Parsons (crater) - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parsons_(crater)
Parsons is an impact crater on the battered far side of the Moon (dark side).

I like this. You’re connecting good dots here.

See Image
(comet reference)

>>

I dreamed of a comet hitting the earth on my wedding day
>>

The Peacock Angel and the Pythagorean Theorem
foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/08/the-peacock-angel-and-the-pythagorean-theorem/

Over the years, the Yazidis adapted their religion, accepting the teachings of Sufi Muslim preachers and creating a unique and esoteric belief system framed around the figure of the Peacock Angel, Malak Tawus. This figure is often identified with Lucifer, the fallen angel — except that the Yazidis, in keeping with a radically generous ideology that was once prevalent in the Middle East, believe that nothing is too evil to be redeemed; even Lucifer has repented, extinguishing Hell with his tears, and has been restored to favor.

>>

Thales had a profound influence on other Greek thinkers and therefore on Western history. Some believe Anaximander was a pupil of Thales. Early sources report that one of Anaximander's more famous pupils, Pythagoras, visited Thales as a young man, and that Thales advised him to travel to Egypt to further his philosophical and mathematical studies.

Thales>

Stephen Paddock

Blue Moon Communications

Paddock in Gematria is
NASA

Las Vegas Courtroom Art

Las Vegas Courtroom Art

>>
Originally, the Medico della peste was not a carnival mask, but an outfit invented by the French physician Charles de Lorme, and worn as a protection against the plague. It is intrinsically linked to the history of Venice, as the city was hit by several plague outbreaks between 1361 and 1680. The most severe one, in 1630–31, recorded casualties of 46,000 people out of a population of 140,000. Some historians believe that the impact of the Italian plague on life and commerce was such that it ultimately resulted in the downfall of the Republic of Venice.

Besta Pizza, Connecticut Avenue DC

So back to the Bible, where in Chapter 13 of The Book of Revelation, it reads:

"Let the one with understanding reckon the meaning of the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is 666."

As the video explains, the English word "reckon" comes from the Greek word for "calculate" or "solve".

While 666 is called the "number of the beast" in most manuscripts of Revelation 13:18, a fragment of the earliest papyrus 115 gives the number as 616

Pegasus Museum happens to say 616 Kids outside of it

The Pale Horse on the cover of William Milton Cooper-s Book

Behold A Pale Horse (revelations reference)

Is a pegasus

Trinity Project
>>
Comet Ping Pong
Besta Pizza
Buck-s Camping and Fishing (reference to Atomic Bomb, the Buck Stops Here)

When I lived with a physicist, he had a poster which said The Buck Stops Here
>>

It was a phrase upon the desk of President Harry Truman of the MAD Project

The Atomic Bomb was part of The Babalon Working

>> Operation Crossroads
Majestic 12

Los Alamos Historical Museum: Operation Crossroads cake

That cake is a fake
That cake is a lie

The hero starts in the ordinary world, and receives a call to enter an unusual world of strange powers and events (a call to adventure). If the hero accepts the call to enter this strange world, the hero must face tasks and trials (a road of trials), and may have to face these trials alone, or may have assistance. At its most intense, the hero must survive a severe challenge, often with help earned along the journey. If the hero survives, the hero may achieve a great gift (the goal or "boon"), which often results in the discovery of important self-knowledge. The hero must then decide whether to return with this boon (the return to the ordinary world), often facing challenges on the return journey. If the hero is successful in returning, the boon or gift may be used to improve the world (the application of the boon).
The classic examples of the monomyth relied upon by Campbell and other scholars include the stories of Osiris, Prometheus, the Buddha, Moses, Mohammed, and Jesus, although Campbell cites many other classic myths from many cultures which rely upon this basic structure. The alleged similarities between these shared hero legends is one of the basic arguments of the Christ myth theory.

Joyce's Ulysses was also highly influential in the structuring of The Hero with a Thousand Faces.

Late in his life, Campbell had this to say:

In the Odyssey, you'll see three journeys. One is that of Telemachus, the son, going in quest of his father. The second is that of the father, Odysseus, becoming reconciled and related to the female principle in the sense of male-female relationship, rather than the male mastery of the female that was at the center of the Iliad. And the third is of Penelope herself, whose journey is [...] endurance. Out in Nantucket, you see all those cottages with the widow's walk up on the roof: when my husband comes back from the sea. Two journeys through space and one through time