Lowest unemployment for african americans ever recorded

>lowest unemployment for african americans ever recorded
>actual reaction

Right? Speaks volumes desu

It's almost like nogs want to be oppressed so they can maintain their victim status.

They are mad that a white repub did it because now they can’t take credit for it.

These people are kept in power by black poverty.

A rich black man and black woman have no need of them.

Almost. They want to maintain their welfare status.

Is this man asleep?

because anyone paying attention knows trump feigning any interest in helping minorities is so factually incorrect that it's a surreal farce. and it's their job to pay attention

Because they know it’s fake.

Obama left our economy in awesome shape. Too bad we're about to go straight to hell because of idiot asshole Trump the cuck beta faggot bitch.

It doesn't matter if he wants to help nigs or not, the fact is black unemployment is at an all time low and nogs are ungrateful as usual

They want welfare, not jobs. People can't be happy if you give them wrong thing.

>we want more Americans to feel the dignity of a hard day's work
Damn it's like he doesn't want to win over the dems at all

Niggers think employment is slavery. They want gibsmedats.

Pretend black unemployment is at an all time high
>IMPEACH

It's the literal opposite
>who cares
>IMPEACH

What shithole country do they represent?

Guy in the middle clapped.

To be fair, I can think of a time when it was at 0% unemployment. Still impressive though.

Wrong! This man is deceased.

Honerba memba

this image needs that exact text added to the image using the exact same font and colors as occupy democrats.

>s-should I stand or not oh god please don't hurt me

Did the madman actually say that?

All those black men disappointed that with their fellow blacks employed, that their job as priests of ill fortune are coming to an end

underrated post

I said nothing about the unemployment rate. you're putting a strawman argument in my mouth so you can respond to that instead of my point.

unemployment rates have been on a steady decline since recovery from the recession started. trump taking credit for that is like taking credit for the moon rises because you fell asleep.

Give me a whip and a tobacco farm and I can get black unemployment to ZERO.

No kid, I responded to your point. No ones going to see it that way. They are going to see ungrateful black people not being happy about low black unemployment. Back to plebbit with you now

Do you understand what ALL TIME HIGH means?

It is terrible optics for the democrats. The Black Caucus, the women senators in black, and the random guys look so petty sulking in their chairs just because Trump is the one saying good things.

>actual reaction

this

He's being possessed by Ben Carson's spirit form

They sat through the fucking anthem too.

Ungrateful niggers

I LOLED SOOO HARD

that has to be one hell of red pill, they'd be whooping and hollering if obama declared that.

We have up going to the Moon for these niggers
Fuck them

I am DONE with niggers

You have to understand, lower unemployment is kind of a negative to most blacks

Are those KANGZ scarves or something they are wearing?

They know they'll lose power if their own people are actually able to raise themselves up out of poverty without any of their shitty programs.

>takes count during december
>OH SHIT FUCK HE got us
>wait till the middle of the year to call him out

IF trumps victory showed any of you a lesson it should be not to trust statistics,and polls

They are not even African but are wearing tribalistic garb to try to claim something they are no longer apart of,they just want to be a nation within a nation

they want to prove they still black and not sell outs

are they wearing KANGZ shawls?

ah shit yeah i think they are lol

It really shouldn't surprise you if you've ever seen a nigger told to go get a job.

you mad bro?

>Trump taking credit for unemployment stats

(You)

They are mad king nigger couldn't do it in 8 years, and the white man did it in one.

Lmao all those retarded niggers wearing thier stupid fucking African gear.

Go back!

They just came from the Black Panther premiere.

>using stocks as a gauge of the economy
>eating up mainstream media this hard

Uh huh. Notice how nobody called Trump a racist until he ran again an old white woman from president.

Whi man puttin us to work

>confused white guy wearing baboon themed garb
>looks back to see if it is okay to clap

fucking kek!

Yes, all of those people sitting in important seats at a fucking state of the union address are looking for welfare. You realize they all make more in a month than most of us make in a year?

This is probably fake news (badly timed screenshot) based on the overall reactions being pretty low energy, aside from Jeb! applauding.

Fake news is fake no matter what your agenda is. Fuck off.

It shows 100%

They are hucksters, they thrive on desperation. If blacks are not impoverished and desperate, they have no job.

They should just go back to Africa desu

>lowest unemployment for african americans ever recorded
So could it be that most niggas don't wanna work fo dey gibs?

When have niggers ever been excited to go to work?

Whatever helps you sleep at night cupcake, GDP growth is at its highest in well over a decade too.

WE ON TOP NOW MUHFUGGAS!

The only things they do is sell out

If you bothered to watch the address you would've seen that they didn't clap at all for that when they were on camera for 15 seconds after he said it, not a single one clapped.

is this board pro jewish?Am I missing something? Why does this cuck take stocks seriously?
Is user a gem?It has to be

yes but showing your roots is enough to calm them, now we will see article of showing your sovereignty as as an African.

Because the guy who enacted the policies that made it that way isn’t in office anymore.

He drunk on thunderbird

Because we actually have 401K's here in the US unlike your zoo of a nation

What the fuck are they wearing? Do the congresspeople of Dutch ancestry wear clogs? Do the people of Japanese ancestry wear kimono? What the fucking fuck, America?

What the fuck

f-n lol

"my identity" is only allowed for nogs. Welcome to america!

What policies were those exactly?

Daily reminder of what niggers actually are.

Aren't most of these new jobs coming online are shitty part time retail and customer service grunt work? How many of these new jobs are actually sustainable career ladder jobs?

Good thing they wore those scarfs or I'd have no way to tell who's who.

What are those stupid doo-rags they’re wearing?

it also means they cant vampirically steal the money for their communities instead of representing and helping them

what did he do to make blacks work? tax cuts? i think it's just a coincidence that blacks have the lowest unemployment if trump says is true. it's probably not.

if what trumps says*

Why would I watch such a boring thing? Political speeches are pretty high up on bullshit. Actions are what I like to observe. How was the overall crowd reaction during those 15 seconds?

This board turn pro-jewish because of Trump. Although many say they were always pro-Israel just anti-American-jew. That's a blatant lie but it helps them live with their hypocrisy.

That guy is not white you fucking 56% faces.

It's better than being a complete drain on the tax system for their entire lives.

Consumer confidence and the stock market do play a role. You are retarded if you think otherwise.

video?

Underrated.

>makes stupid claim about the speech
>gets called out on it
>lol I didn't even watch it but I'll still complain about you guys

he cut thousands of regulations which meant more lower skilled work became available for everyone

It's pretty hilarious that he can negate any pride they feel about it by just claiming credit for it. It doesn't matter if it's true. Nigs have no power to correct it except by posting shrill diatribes on Twitter, that I'll never read.

It's very simple. If it's good, it wasn't niggers. If it's bad, it's niggers.

This is the reality of the world. They are a low born and cursed race of ugly dumb apes.

this is what gets me. I've seen this guy in the public eye for what, four decades at least, hanging with celebrities, entertainers, pro athletes, hobnobbing with everyone, and no one called him racist until he announced his candidacy.
There was that one time in the 90s(?) where one of his building managers was discriminating against minorities for rental units. Trump fired him and paid the fine. The buck stopped there.

Wherever blacks congregate they create African-like living conditions.

definitely over-achieving people those kangs, and that even thought they are like what, 13% of your population, must take some effort to get numbers like that

if its low paying min wage jobs then they would still end up qualifying of food stamps because the pay is shit

It's not a stupid claim. I straight up said "probably" which is a pretty fair statement considering three factors:

The source I viewed the image on being full of bullshit right-wing fake news.
The lack of context being provided.
There's people obviously in midst conversation with each other, not a good sign of importance.

I didn't complain about "you guys" either.

Can someone help post these people's names. I want to write some letters.