Swedish woman glassed in Malmo for rejecting a kang

A teenager has told how a man smashed a bottle over her head in a nightclub in Malmo, Sweden, after he sexually assaulted her and she pushed him away.

Sophie Johansson, 19, told Swedish media that she had never met the man before, and that she suddenly felt his hands on her bottom and between her legs on the dancefloor.

She says she hit him in order to get him to stop, to which he responded by punching her in the face and then hitting her with a glass bottle.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5329777/Teen-hit-bottle-rejecting-man-groped-her.html

this is what she looked like before "Diversity." What sane Swede female would go out in fucking Malmo? Guess she learned a lesson without getting raped or killed. Wonder how bad scar will be.

No sympathy from me. Only degenerate whores go to nightclubs. Only extremely degenerate whores go to nightclubs populated by Muslims and niggers. At any rate, I hope this taught her a lesson, but seeing as how this happened in Sweden, I highly doubt it.

TOLL STATUS: OVERDUE

Lay down with dogs, get up with Fleas...

Damn she's hot. And a kang rejecter too boot. Sign me up!

She is probably a leftist that got what she voted for. The nigger should have chopped her clit off.

Well deserved i think...

[glass him]

>TOLL STATUS
She fought off the nigger. No evidence she is guilty of burning the coal, thus no toll to be paid. Unless a Swedefag can tell us that it's a known spot for coal burners, but even then, still no evidence.
Will this wake her up or will she still blame "fucking a White male" like thhat one faggot who took one up the ass and didn't report it because he didn't want the kang deported...

>take way to much pride in your appearance
>flaunt said appearance in a seedy nightclub to get high off male attention
>the attention you attract backfires

Not saying she deserved it, but she made her bed and now she's lying in it.

Paid the toll.

They let the street savages into their country, she paid the toll.

This is now a superior African culture and IQ to penis size appreciation thread.

That's what you get if you don't wanna get raped leave it's your only choice you have literally no other choice

She would never be with a man who uses the wrong form of to/two/too.

PART

>sweden
well atleast it wasnt a white woman

>photo quality so low, and so much makeup that you can even distinguish the contour of her face
>"Damn she's hot"

I'm not saying she's ugly, but you are an incredibly naive pleb.

>Lay down with dogs
I run into these Nords all the time in NYC. They have no concept of the real world. They think they can walk around Harlem or the Bronx at 1am and just be perfectly safe. It's like exposing the dodo bird to people carrying firearms. They have no idea that kangz aren't what the Jews show them as on TV until the bottle actually smashes their face. And the Jews lock you up for even reporting that the perp was a kang.

There's 2 good sides to this:

1: She will get redpilled maybe.
2. Major negative karma for the migrant. His life will descend into hell after this.

M8 don't be an anti social loser. Women in the west should be free to enjoy going out with their friends and partying without some savages from the third world molesting and harming them. The fact this was possible before the savages we're brought in only speaks of the decline of the society.

those uruk-hai's can't into sharpening thier blades

>Swedish HOA settles a zoning dispute

Don't care, probably one of the ones that voted them in

>His life will descend into hell after this
Knowing Sweden he'll get off free and they'll make rejecting migrants illegal

Welcome to diversity. You played to close to the fire and got thrown in head first by your ancestors.

>he'll get off free
they won't even print his fucking description. On DOTR, the people who have hidden this sort of info should get the rope before anyone else...

literal baboons

How new are you?

Sure, they should be free to do whatever they want, but those actions may lead to undesirable reactions.

I know of this one girl, who also takes way to much pride in her own appearance, who also runs around being a slut - taking advantage of all the male attention she gets, and now quite a few of the choices she's made are coming back to bite her and she's crying "why is this happening? Poor me!?".

She made her bed and now she's lying in it.

you know other than the unsanitary conditions there i bet those bugs arent bad at all to eat, its pure protein.

/Thread/

>Don't care, probably one of the ones that voted them in
THIS IS A SHILL. He tries to make us stop standing up for our women.

She wanted some other black cock, but then everybody wanted a piece. Being the good samaritan that she was, down on her knees she went only to be met with a wrecking ball of dicks wildly whaling at her face untill her lips cracked (and a nigger bust a nut). When she was well downtrodden and prime for rape, the whole batallion of dicks inserted promtly filled her belly full of cum untill she exploded. They took a picture of her smiling face and left saying "K THX BAI WE KANGZ AGNIEN"

The media and parts of the govt? Why not start DOTR in 2020?

Enjoy your diversity, roasties.

>nightclub
>known spot for coal burners
pick one faggot

Good

What will it actually take for Swede faggots to rise up and slit the throats of everyone in their government and kill all niggers and sandys

>the absolute state of white knights

cant u even spot the '1k cock stare', burguer?

i have no idea what your retarded fucking spic-ass is on about. A 19 year old girl is going to go out looking for attention. But there's a diff between places Whites go and Coal Burner Central.

read the article
>Malmo police has shelved the investigation due to lack of evidence

She deserved this, she will now better next time

>white knights
look, sub-human hue-hue. A coal burner should always pay the toll. But there is no evidence here of coal burning. According to story, she fought the nigger off which is a "Hate crime" itself is Sweden these days. "White knighting?" By pointing out the girl in question shows no evidence of coal burning? your mothers cunt.

>Niggers

'nuff said

nightclubs are one of very few places to meet people in some places of Sweden

these people defending niggers are often niggers themselves. don't be fooled by the flags they are everywhere these days.

Sweden yes!

Racist bitch got what she deserved.

>nightclub
>19
>woman

Honestly, she had it coming. Only degenerates go to nightclubs.

When I see that kind of shit, a rage just comes out of nowhere within me.

Fucking APES assaulting our women, it's time for the death squads and the gas chambers boys. Long overdue.

Suck it fools, I have the dick size she wants and that's the ONLY thing that matters in life

Meme flags are quite active today, do you get paid to call random anons racist nazi bitches? I need some cash yo hook a cracka up my nigga.

> Night club is in a dangerous neighborhood.
> Night club is made to look like a church with a large cross - an insult to Christians.
> Night club was site of a bomb attack that blew off the doors last November.

What a stupid woman. Wouldn't surprise me if she blames herself and purposely gets knocked up by some random Jamal to atone for her sins.

he was wh*Te and she is just blaming the blacks next time she will know

Saw that earlier. Says it was man in 20s, dark hair, probably groid but maybe not. Tried to find definite statement confirming shitskin.

probably more nutritious than what most americans eat

>nightclub... In malmo
>Nigger and mudshit infested area
She didn't know!!!

Sauce?

No one in the video is helping her. you wouldnt do shit either pussy whiteboi

Malmo is know for being nigger infested. Its as if you said a bitch who goes clubbing in detroit doesnt burn the coal. Fucking white knighting cucklord.

Regardless, this still need to and can be prevented by not bringing sub races.

I just browsed OKC and put my location to Stockholm.
I just want to share that it's a SJW, Cuck paradise.
The memes are real and the country has no future, I feel bad and outraged towards Sweden.

>probably groid but maybe not.
dumb ass, all you have to do is look to see if the comments on article on dm are "moderated" or not. They are. It was a nigger or arab obviously.

Unless it says "country-western bar", the potential for nigger activity is off the scales. You have the same flag spic brethren. But please continue being the white knight. I'm sure appreciates the anonymous hero on the iinternet defending her honor.

Disgusting

how do they have so white teeth?

who is she? tho?

>trying to make it seem like you have a big penis by saying 8" is small
i bet you have an actual micropenis, like your penis is just the head

Have you ever been to Australia before? Those fuckers rage over anything, if that happened in Australia there'd probably only be blood stains left to remember those niggers by

>sweden
>nightclub that was the site of a bombing
>made to look like a church to mock Christians
>smashed on the head most likely by a peaceful refugee

Who gives a shit. She probably welcomes those cocksuckers anyways

Should they stop living their life's just because they live in Malmö?

Gorillisha

Place was full of drunken white coal burning sluts and Jamals. Not exactly the best place to find credible and willing witnesses.

bone density (You) wh*Te bitch, dentists have to work harder on black teeth because they are dense XD

But what if they welcomed them? That's typical Australian rhetoric.

so a 19 yo girl was in a club

die whore

>Fucking white knighting
it's always a fucking gook, indian or nigger who has never been to sweden running his fucking mouth. Malmo is not Detroit level. Parts of the city are nigger infested, but entire city isn't. "White knight?' Your dead mother's rotten curry cunt. Same d&c shills here these days non-stop.

Only good white is a dead one

Cronulla x1000 EZ mode. Especially in Sydney/Brisbane. South Australia would be like Sweden and Victoria would be like Germany.

2edgy4me my fellow white knight

>this is highly relevant
you dont see normal swedes there
you dont even see them in malmö
people have left malmö mostly, they dont work in the inner city most of the time and the ones of note are already heavily segregated

you idiots keep falling for these wierd ass games they play, be it jewz, or women.

these guys get it
i know "integrated" muslims that say with fervor and hatred : stay away from malmö that place is not good if you want to live a normal life, the wrong people live there

now the only thing i can hope for is the fact that whoever lives there gets what they deserve. this especiallly includes swedes and swedish women are especially the ones that should get what they voted for, wished for, held signs for and stayed for
like i sayd, you dont go to the places known to be fucked up and filled with subhumans if you are normal.

id argue this is a falseflag to evoke emotions based of the evidence, even then, its the wrong place, and the wrong narrative to spin.
>people cant tell the diference between actual real and fake blood, makeup still on, and how liquids flow on your face, especially ones with high viscosity, atleast higher than the makeup she smeared on her face
not to mention that her makeup is still intact

>so a 19 yo girl was in a club
So a virgin on Sup Forums have never been to a club. Kill yourself. People like you are always scum, no fun, no friends. Too bad. Women wouldn't talk to you even if you went to a club.

Leftists will interpret this as a "male aggression problem"

I guarantee you that your wife is gonna cuck your worthless ass.

>continue being the white knight
no spic, maybe the same flag but surely not same skin colour. What fcking purpose is there to "white knight" for some woman I have never met, never will meet, on an anonymous fucking board? There's just no evidence the woman burned coal, and actually did more than most Swede females would and actually fought the nigger off.

In many parts of Europe, clubs exist so people can socialize. Considering how antisocial Germanic peoples and the Finnish are, clubs are a big part of how friendships and relationships start.

Neck that nigger.

This.

Why are men such rapist pigs?

Her name is Harambena

You haven't seen anything yet my fellow reddit friend! Have you seen the new Mexican cooking show '' El Golpe Cortante''? Take a look at this short trailer of master chef Pablo making some real food.