This is the face of America's future

This is the face of America's future.
A future that respects it's past.

Redding California REPRESENT

little faggot will be sucking off cock in a few years. He looks totally gay.

i almost thought barron was replaced.
california is not the future senpai.

stop projecting your gayness onto little boys weirdo

redding california is in the north which is very conservative.

all young boys look feminine ya dingus

Yeah I thought this too. He has gayface. Seems like a nice kid though.

A nice little boy who in a few years will experience his first cock in his ass.

STAHP

G E N Z

Redding is a shithole. huge homeless problem there. i live an hour away from there

They come here from sacremento what can i say

You can only hope, you sick bastard.

how are you liking those new drones a roundabouts? had your mandatory inspection yet from bethel

rofl that town is a joke

Trust me.. he'll be guzzling liters of hot slimy man seed in 4-5 years.

I legitimately have no idea what you're talking about.

California will never be red again and america will be 0% white by 2150

Da fuck. Who applies hetero/homo mentality to kids who haven't hit puberty? GTFO pedo.

nuke san fran/bay area and california is red

Are you really from Redding? Bethel Church recently put in a puppet sheriff and bought their department something like 25 drones for chasing around tweakers. Its a total dystopian nightmare if you look at the joblessness and drug problem outside of the dwindling yuppie cul de sacs. Depressing place, leave ASAP.

hmmm i dunno there bud, you're still left with LA, Sac, SD and Fresno - all teeming with dreamers and SJWs

listen bro. I have no problem with drones chasing the tweakers out. as for bethel I don't think it matters if they are lobbying for a good cause.
how many nukes does us have?

>Fantasizing about young boys

You're a weirdo. I bet you're one of those lonely faggots that can't figure out why nobody really likes you. Hint: it's because you're a strange pedophilic weirdo and people can sense that. When you eventually snap and try to grope some kid at a public pool, you'll enjoy getting raped to death in jail. Good riddance, you disgusting weird fuck.