"I'm giving a path to citizenship-"

Turned off the TV after that.
Didn't he run a campaign on the rule of law?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HXhT9wvExqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cucking

lol thanks for the papers, saves me $30,000 and the trouble that comes with marrying a niggress

Some say it is a plan to make the dems look bad.
But you are right, they have to go back.

He's trying to compromise to get his wall.

You don't compromise with Communists

He's not compromising. It's posturing for the media to show them that the Dems are unreasonable.

If you can get him his 60 votes in Congress without the Democrats, then you won't have to worry!

yep it was never about the 700k or 1.8 mil, the dems have had their sights on the whole 11 - 30 million and the kids where just a distraction. Now Trump looks good and the dems lost 9 million potential voters

>Muh votes

Fucking cucks. The enemy is importing a voter base and displacing the native population. Why isn't he saying that? Why isn't he reading the memo? Why isn't he arresting these traitors?

I thought you only needed majority for bills like the wall and other stuff to pass.

Isn't that how they're getting all this crap through congress? Why is the wall different?

Minorities are never going to vote for the Republican Party or any party strong on immigration

>Turned off the TV after that.
Same.

Giving a path to citizenship is the law. I'm surprised parking as a nazi is still considered cool.

If Israel says jump, Trump says "How high?"

fuck him. if he wants to be a jew he can be but they wont be able to do shit but ensure tax breaks get undone in a couple years

You can bypass the 60 votes by just getting a simple majority. You don't need all 60. You can have a simple 51 vote pass but it'll just be filibustered. Better that than compromising with Communists

True.

>Giving a path to citizenship is the law
>We will also just ignore that these people broke the law in the first place

>A path for citizenship
>AKA following the fucking law
>That's bar
Well excuse me, Hitler.

This
I work with mexicans. They hate him
Fuck them. Deport them all

>Giving a path to citizenship is the law
Not to criminals you stupid son of a bitch

Yes. It's a shitty deal, and I have no idea why he'd be shilling it now.

*Bad

Listen to Fash the Nation.
We knew this was coming. Its a bargaining chip. The Dems are going to reject it, and there'll likely be another shut down. This gives Trump the ability to say that Dems are putting illegals over US citizens and US safety.

You don't give criminals a path to citizenship. How is that so hard to understand? Your country and every other country on earth wouldn't give two shits about these kids sob stories, you'd just get rid of them! Why the fuck do we have to give them citizenship?

I'm not sure why extend it beyond the 800,000 originals, though.

He didn't say that cumskin. Y0ou watching the same SOTU as I am? He wants to keep and give citizenship to only the ideal people.

>Turnef off the TV

TV? what are you fucking fifty dumb pedo on Sup Forums

They changed the language of who qualified to try and make it seem more bipartisan.

Even so, rinos definitely won't accept this and there won't be 51 votes.

I thought we realized Trump was just another ZOG puppet and only support him to piss off liberals

First you compromise with that then you compromise with the other kids, then you compromise with the parents, then grandparents, then their relatives, and so on. You don't fucking compromise

Why will the Dems reject amnesty?

Right, but it's still a shit deal, and I'm afraid there are people who don't grasp that.

This.

Dems will never approve the plan, as that will give credit to Trump and the GOP. But if they don't approve the plan, it exposes them as exploiting their precious "undocumented immigrants" for political gain and their lack of genuine concern.

It's a lose-lose for Dems, and it's unlikely they'll ever actually approve it, leaving no path to citizenship and the Dems looking like shit.

he specifically said they had to meet an educational requirement no criminal record and good 'judge' of character. that reduces the 1.8 million to 5 thousand. use your fucking brains.

Is it over? What memes did I lost after the "Beautiful clean coal"?

Do you have even a single fact to back that up?

You already admitted you aren't watching anymore. So not sure why I am wasting my time with a dollar-store nazi.

The memo is coming out directly after his speech.

clean coal literally exists you fool

Them being here completely breaks the criminal record and good judgement marks. They should all leave. They all NEED to leave

>So not sure why I am wasting my time with a dollar-store nazi.

Because he is correct.

12 years is a long time. It's a good compromise.

I think it's probably better for us as a nation.

We've already spent a ton of money educating these people who came here as kids. they learned to speak english here, they got a free education, social services, etc. Do we want to send these educated people back? No, i don't think so, we need them to stay, so that they can work, pay taxes to pay their country back, help our country advance via whatever their job is.

Now, if they don't have jobs they need to be deported.
And they cant "chain migrate" their family here.

Those are my 2 stipulations.

And I know it's a long shot, but maybe someday as they work and pay taxes like normal americans, they can become redpilled like the asians are and vote for Rs since we are the ones that gave them amnesty.

With a border wall, increasing hostility to illegals, ramped up ICE action, there will be more and more self deportations taking place. It increases the precedent for cutting funding to sanctuary cities as these policies take effect and the majority of middle America support them.

This erodes an enormous staple of the Dem's voter base. They're trying to ensure a permanent take over of the two party system, and Trump's policies are throwing a wrench in the works.

It is, but its designed to not get passed in its current form.
Its unlikely that Trump will get everything on his agenda, but hes giving them Dems enough rope to hang themselves, which is why hes show casing ICE agents and families of people killed by MS 13 tonight.

He already offered, you cuck, knowing Dems would never agree.

This is good for the democratic party and the democratic party only. Most of these people won't even have jobs in 20 years with automation taking over

the numbers i obviously exaggerated but he said like 10 minutes ago in his speech everything else i said. go watch the speech.

>Hurr we spent bajillions on them that means they'll be model citizens and totally love the Constitution, speak english, and follow the law even though they already broke it
Fucking Christ fuck off already

This is a troll, right? Asians vote reliably leftists, are not redpilled, and Amnesty has NEVER won votes, because once you give amnesty they don't need you to gvie it to them anymore.

I've been away from this shithole a long time, and I am still surprised larping as a white nationalist is still cool haha

If we followed the US Constitution, and rule of law, we wouldn't need 60 votes. We can either get rid of the 60 vote rule, or make those old ass democrats actually stand there and filibuster instead of say, "Ok we filibuster" and then go home. You can't have both.

this. listen to the fucking speech.
Trump is the master of negotiation.
Stop being persuaded by concern shills that push the Zog Emperor meme.

i obviously agree with you but the issue is the people didnt make a judgment to come to the US they were dragged there. thats where the issue lies. so trump doesnt have terrible optics he has to do it in a light way. he has to long game it like the ruling under class has.

Asians are the highest minority vote for republicans.

This is why we must force them to actually filibuster instead of just call it out and go the fuck home for the night. None of the Democrats 80 year old communists would ever actually be able to keep a filibuster up. That's the big secret -- the problem is not 60 votes to end filibuster its the fact they don't actually have to filibuster.

While we're at it we should end popular vote of senators. That would alleviate tons of problems.

Quit being an Idiot. He's not going to get everything he wants.

He will get his wall, his ICE Agents, Border Patrol, new technology for screening, and funding for Legal Immigration centers. But he isn't willing to shut down the entire government because of kids who were brought over by their parents 20 years ago.

but that's still an overwhelming majority that vote Dem. it's just not as large an overwhelming majority as the other minorities.

Leaf, you damn well know even the illegal kids in your country are kicked out without any sob story or media attention. CANADA IS HARDER ON IMMIGRATION THAN THE U.S.! LET THAT SINK IN!

Who the fuck would marry a nigger for 30k?
Marrying a nigger to gain citizenship should be free as they're so undesirable.

>But he isn't willing to shut down the entire government because of kids who were brought over by their parents 20 years ago
I think he is doing that exactly. This isn't just about policy and negotiation. Trump is campaigning for 2020, and massively culling the Hispanic vote while subtly playing up Nationalist sentiment is the only way he can win the next election.
He is showing how dangerous illegals are, how they harm Americans across the country, and he'll show that the Dems shut down the government to defend them instead of our own people.

This is a play we saw coming months ago.

Does he not realize how much of a disaster the first amnesty was? Reagan turned California blue. Trump cannot compromise on this. SO fucking what if the Senate filibusters. I don't think they can last very long.

It's doesn't matter if we get all the fancy new toys if Dems already got their fucking votes you autistic, ignorant, idiot! Quit sucking his dick for once and realize votes are all that matter and legalizing threatens Arizona, Texas, Florida, and other Republican states.

it's not about votes.

It's about who an pay taxes and work for the country, join the military, work in the STEM field.

yes, they would vote more for the Dem's. But latino's have low voter turnout.

Should they meet requirements

Which I think we all know that they will not.

>65% voted for Clinton
>29% voted for Trump
>If we import more of these BASED ASIANS they will surely vote for us this time

this is the likely beneficial outcome for trump. it has no chance of passing and will show that dems don't actually give a shit about DACAites, their real goal is to import a huge new voting bloc in exchange for welfare

12 year path with lots of strings attatched. It's not ideal but it puts a stop to a lot of bullshit while giving the illegals many chances to get deported.

This is a fact. The best that can be hoped for is enough beaners are demoralized that they don't bother voting 4 or 5 times for the Democrat at each election.

It's not amnesty. It's a deal. They don't WANT a deal.

youtube.com/watch?v=HXhT9wvExqQ

And then...?

At the end of the day, niggers and illegals are still voting 95%+ democrat.

Cubans in FL are actually very pro-Trump

Hes positioning himself to make a move that will force the Dems to approve his agenda one way or another.

For QUALIFIED immigrants.

You realize requiring even a mere college degree is disqualifying like half of DACA recipients, and that's not the only requirement implied?

Most of the people here are retarded and can't think critically, but you're not one of them.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump gained at least half of that 1.8 million as potential future GOP voters.

>retards disrespect your country and break your laws
>”b-but we already spent literally hundreds of dollars on each of them through the public school system, where they can formally graduate while being functionally illiterate”

InB4
>muh 4d intergalactic chess!

Stop being retarded, redditors. (((Trump))) got cucked, you got cucked, and the jews won.

Wew

Somebody hasn't read Art of the Deal

Grow up, kid. Nobody gets 100% in negotiations. It's a starting position. The longer the Commiecrats dig in, the lower that number gets.

dems wont go for it.

its a trick. no mexi-nig can stay crime free for 12 years. look up drunk driving stats alone.

Oof

Hearing him list off the requirements made me smile because a very very tiny percentage of those dumb beaners will avoid any lawbreaking for 12 whole years

I voted trump, I’m Hispanic

Fl. here as well. Cubans are the only spics that are worth a damn.

He lied about "everyone here tonight praying for" the parents of the girls murdered by MS13.

Clearly none of Democrats, neocons,zionists or rings were praying. Shit, I could have just said Zionists and that would have been good to prove no one was praying.

Each shutdown leaves congress members vulnerable to arrest...