gib pics of our boy pls

please link

so, did she win the election?

More.

CUTE

link or riot.

Did Prez win hard or lose hard?

Post raw

According to 2ch spoiler, Shirogane has 320 votes and Miko has 280 votes. Still don't know how it turned out like that.

>Miko has 280 votes
Ishigami faking votes.

PLEASE give raw i need my fix please

More, please.

But why would he do that when his plan was for her to lose in a landslide? This is as far from that as possible without her winning.

Post raw?

so there is a kaguya chapter this week?

HEY
anyone have raw

pls

Yeah, coming on Thursday like usual.

Maybe that was his plan all along. They really played the part of the all powerful student council bad guys. Perfect for shorty to antagonize in the name of justice.

Anyways, Miko-chan's smile was protected thanks to Ishigami.

raw pls

Another girl joins the harem.

>that heart pupil

No, fuck you Aka. She is supposed to be Ishigami's.

This is the closest we'll have to a Kaguya mind break doujin.

At least until the anime.

>black heart pupil
Wut

Ugh, she'd better not fall for him. Would be depressing seeing her in love knowing she'll never have a chance since he's only interested in Kaguya. But until it says othewise I'll assume she's just moved that they're helping her.

Also, I don't know if Kaguya's reaction is supposed to be jealousy or pride in Shirogane, but either way it's perfect!

I know this is a heartwarming scene but Shirogane does look like a shounen villain telling the MC he murdered his imouto.
No wonder Miko thought he was evil.

And it's all thanks to the bitch Kaguya forcing him to go without sleep.

Worst girl.

Those aren't love eyes. It should be obvious now knowing how Aka draws maidens in love like Kaguya and Hayasaka (feigned).
If his father is something to go by, he's going to get that glare with age.

>Kaguya turning into haremshit

There is no justice in this world.

Have faith in Aka. This is just the nisekoifag stirring shit.

Bruh, do you even japan?

Not this nonsense again... She still loved him without his glare and tried to get him to choose his health. And as long as she doesn't know he's doing it on purpose (rather than just taking on too much work, which he loves to do anyway), she has no reason to intervene further. This situation is entirely due to Shirogane's own stubbornness.

Yeah, I agree. There would at least be a blush if she were falling for him.

She's most likely not falling for her, and even if she did, Shirogane is too loyal to Kaguya for it to become a real harem.

Missed those sparkles behind Kaguya... Yeah, she's definitely proud of him. But this is actually huge- she managed to stay completely serious while falling for him this time! Looks like she's getting better at handling her feelings for him.

I read this manga solely for my boy (husband) alone.

Raw : tieba.baidu.com/p/5167982896
>people thought that Miko fell for Shirogane
You sure are easily baited.

Best Boy

He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. He is our boy.

In a way Shirogane did what Ishigami told him to do. He defeated her in a direct 1v1 with both of them at their best, leaving no doubt about who was the most apt. Otherwise people could've said that he won just because she sucked and that she lost by herself.

Thanks a lot user. I didn't understand shit but at least she's smiling.

>people think it's going to become a harem shit
>it is, but with yuyu, sub:f, and midget instead

Did Kaguya faint from worrying that Miko might actually beat them? Nice to see Subject F sticking up for her friend for once.

Thursday can't come soon enough

>prez being based af again
Is this actually the story of Myu making it to prime minister?

Will she really join the SC? I mean, sure she's quirky, but this chapter looked more like her arc's end. Not exactly a hook to her being scouted.

He deserves someone much better than Fujiwara.

Inb4 prez makes her vice prez in order to give her some validation and unknowingly sends Kaguya into permanent yandere mode

Ishigami a cute.

Everybody wins*
*Except Kaguya

Damn, Ishigami is pretty scary when he puts his mind into it.

Ishigami is mine since chapter 24, fuck off Sup Forums you fucking slut

Unrelated but I claimed Hayasaka back when we didn't even know who she was in chapter 3.

last page prez talk to ishigami that he also need to decide who will be general affair and accounting audit so high chance that it will be these two

At the end of the chapter, Shirogane says that he still has to decide about the next general affair officer and auditing officer. And the note at the end says that the new student council starts next week. So yes, she will probably join.

Is glasses-chan also entering then? Well, can't deny the handy thing made me smile, but with four girls and two guys, two of them being first years,this might be heading into harem territory.

Ishigami's harem I mean.

really want too see this new student council prez and kaguya would have a hard time find alone time for each other and also sad that hayasaka didn't join sc i wish she would become regular and appear more like ishigami

>Miko and glasses girl in SC
Prepare for constant cockblocking.

Subject F, Miko and glasses will transform into the ultimate cockblock rangers.

Prepare for glasses girl to be also cute.
Heck with handy she already won me over.

She has always been secretly the best girl anyway, I'm not gonna refute

>Ishigami
>harem

No

FUCKING STOP

NO

Who won the election? I don't read moon

Shirogane, just over 40 votes over Miko who got 280, which is a miracle for her.

Shiro was the miracle that got her that many votes.

Not enough guys going around. Hayasaka will end up alone.

Her love interest will be introduced next arc hopefully.

Hayasaka will be shipped with a random faceless stranger. Calling it.

>people going on about pairings and harems
>tfw I'm mainly here for the bromance moments

she's actualy one of Shinomiya's personal cum dump. being kaguya's valet is just a front

Reddit usually scanlate the chapters during Thursday, so we'll have to wait

You mean she's Shinomiya's head family's head butler's cumdumpster who gets her steamy hot sex every night after she's done with her duties as Kaguya's valet.

no, she fuck kaguya's father and feed him info about kaguya.

...what?
are you new?

>reddit

fuck off

Is it just me, or is prez looking real QUALITY here?

>Reddit
I've been called worse before but being literally right when I wake up makes it hurt a bit.

Fuck, his smile makes me actually smile.

I don't know when he became my main reason to read Kaguyam

I also read this for /ourguy/

Wouldn't go as far as main reason but this was the moment I started loving him more every time he appeared

Ishigami a gud boy who deserves a pure hearted romance not sluts.

/ourguy/ will stop them somehow.

I bet there will be a chapter when she lost / took of her glasses, and reveal her 10/10 how cute face.

Cute!

>still haven't seen the third year members they'll be replacing

At this point there's nothing they can do but add pointless drama, and they'll be fucking off soon so who cares.

If we ever do get a flashback to the previous election, I'd expect to see them there. But nothing in the present, there's no reason for them to show up at this point.

An user in a previous thread brought up the topic of the characters' popularity in japan. They really oughta have a poll. I'm curious to see how the popularity breaks down.

Maybe we could get a short scene of them giving their positions to Miko and glasses

Why bother? /ourguy/ will be dead last.

Do we have enough characters to make a top 10? From the top of my head we have, not in that order.
1. Kaguya
2. Shirogane
3. Subject F
4. /ourguy/
5. Hayasaka
6. Slut
7. Shorty
8. Imouto

And that's it. Other characters barely exist. Kashiwagi's beta orbiter, Stalker-chan and glasses will never be true characters until we get names for them.

Stalker-chan's name is Maki.

>not enough for a top 10 list
didn't consider that. But they'd probably keep the side characters in there if they did one.

It's a gag manga so we'd probably get some votes for Aka and random shit like the "How cute" panel and the cake

I'll be honest. The art was always kind of janky. This is definitely no where near the top in terms of art.

Yume>All the bitches from Kaguyashit

DUBS CONFIRM!
/Thread

It's fine reddit

cool taxi driver will surely have a spot!