Who makes the cutest noises in anime?

Who makes the cutest noises in anime?

My vote goes to Akari, her "Ehhhhh"s have a magical quality to them that sets them ahead of anyone else.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wwOvEn3Outs
youtube.com/watch?v=T1l9hsLo2Qg
track4.mixtape.moe/mvmoun.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=WYzdO2IiLjI
youtube.com/watch?v=0OzNajVINBo&t=47s
youtube.com/watch?v=inftIiu7L-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=PNJ3sYT_hj8
youtube.com/watch?v=dwmZoPKk9EI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

マホ

My vote goes to her "Hahi".

youtube.com/watch?v=wwOvEn3Outs

Kumiko

This is now an Akari thread

The purest aquamarine

track4.mixtape.moe/mvmoun.webm

She makes the cutest sounds when she's afraid.

this

My friend and I are watching through Aria right now and so far, the Natural is fucking amazing, with episode two being one of my favorite episodes in anime. My friend, however, is a shit and mocks Akari's voice, calling it shrill. There's no objectivity when it comes to opinions but this is the closest I've ever seen someone come to having a wrong opinion.

mwee~

Ehhhhhhhhh?

Osaka

Current day Sup Forums wouldn't even know what sound she makes without looking it up.

おー!

This show (and Akari in general) is too pure for this world.

Fucking christ, I had this show paused with Akari on the screen while I took a shower. I got into my room and started to change and felt bad because I walked in front of the tv with my dick hanging out. I felt like I did something I shouldn't have. I was ashamed and felt terrible for about 5 minutes. It was like committing a crime.

Nipah~!

Chocolate ice cream scoops

Kumiko!

yaa.. gomen gomen

Okay we get it

They're all pretty dumb.

I need this anime to survive

youtube.com/watch?v=WYzdO2IiLjI

>Akari will never look at you in the eyes while eating breakfast

Just end it all senpai

Maybe if you weren't so hideous lmao

I'm with you bud

>long hair Akari
My heart. It hurts.

Doesn't really have a specific sound, but she makes a lot of cute noises nonetheless.

>Doesn't really have a specific sound
S-Sae!
youtube.com/watch?v=0OzNajVINBo&t=47s

>"Gee user! Don't be scared, just hop in! I'll guide you around Neo Venezia, I'm sure you'll have fun! Say, would you like to have a picnic with me and my friends after the tour? Let's create a lot of wonderful memories while you're here on Aqua!"

I'd rather see Akira, why don't you take me to her instead?

Someone post that wall of textt telling me that I'll never be to Aqua.

Sorry but it's Akira's day off. She's on a date with me.

Funny that you have to lie on the internet like that.

>mo mo mo mo
The sounds Alice makes when she's angry/frustrated
Yamada from Working! makes the same noise, I wish her VA got more large roles

I don't think I've ever given you permission to post pictures of my girlfriend, stranger. Please delete your post.

What do I watch after Aria. I'm sad now.

sleepy hiro noises
>saeeeeeeeee

>Alice and Yamada have the same VA

I don't know how I didn't notice this.

brb Neo Venezia
;_;

amanchu
hidamari sketch
yuyushiki

¯o¯

HiNUT

Girlfriend? That's cute, because she's my wife. Wonder where you got that incorrect idea in your head.

good to see a fellow Akirafag though. She's not as popular as she should be.

I hope I have rifle range coming up because I'm sure ready to put some 5.56 NATO Ball into my cranium

why live

I think you're confused sir. I might need to report you to the Undine Association.
Akira is extremely well written. There's something wrong with you if you don't love her character development.

You will never lie with them in a beautiful meadow. In reality, the world is cold and ugly.
You will never feel their warmth as you hug them tightly. You will never feel their breath hit your chest as they snooze. Instead, you lie by yourself, lonely and cold.
You will never Hi-five them after they accomplish something important. You struggle as it is to make purpose of your life and pat yourself on the back for the small things.
You will never share your feelings with them and finally form a worthwhile, trustworthy friendship that doesn't feel like a mere fling.
You will never laugh with them, smile with them, cry with them, experience life with them. You sit here, now, laughing in the moment, but knowing the truth beneath your affected humor.
They will never be real.

マホ

Mushishi has a similar relaxed atmosphere though that's where the similarities end

Mushishi is better though, it would be a weird individual who liked Aria but didn't like Mushishi

I've already fapped to Akari before.

I fapped to Yuno some days ago after months trying to not sexualize the Hidamaris. I hope I don't get the urge to do the same with the Arias.

end yourself

Nothing wrong with sexualizing young girls. Actually, it'd be wrong not to.

The point of Aria is that it is a glimpse into the "best of all possible worlds" in the sense beyond that of Voltaire's Candide. It wasn't meant to be any kind of "goal" to strive for, it was merely a display of a world so pure and perfect that it categorically exists only in the Platonic form, and indeed its perfection requires it to be never materializable.
In other words, it is meaningless to despair over how "the world will never be like that in Aria" or "the world is not like that in Aria", because that isn't the point. The point is to explore the mere possibility of even constructing, on concrete terms, an objectively perfect world, and how even some of the perfection is lost due to the medium it must go through to convey it. Aria is simply a display of our inherent flaws as human beings to describe perfection, much like how the familiar adage "can God create a stone so heavy that he cannot lift it" shows inherent flaw in human logic.

Except for Athena though she's a nigger.

It's totally possible though. In fact, any community on a new, previously uninhabited world would be the most peaceful place to live. Natural life makes living dangerous for humans, on a foreign world all concepts of war would be pointless. If it was terraformed, it would be a post-scarcity paradise.

If you think perfection isn't a goal to strive for you're doing it wrong.

>indeed its perfection requires it to be never materializable

if only there was some way to get there

Sakura's "oeee" kaiju noises.

>In fact, any community on a new, previously uninhabited world would be the most peaceful place to live
And the easiest place for human avarice and greed to take hold. Don't kid yourself, it is the inherent flaws in human beings as a collective whole that's preventing the world in Aria to be created and nothing else.

>Thinking dominance hierarchies will disappear even with post scarcity

>laughing_philosophers.png

It would be possible if you made it so that it only appealed to those wishing for a peaceful life. There would be nothing for greedy people to gain on a world that had, say, nothing but gardeners and boaters. It's not likely, even remotely, but it's not impossible. It just requires the right things in the right place at the right time, and that just means you arrange for those events to occur.

>It would be possible if you made it so that it only appealed
Who makes it? Humans? Completely unreliable. The entirety of Aria was based on the premise that "man is good", which is categorically false in the real world.

People will still compete in social hierarchies and be grotesque and backstabbing while doing it, competing over the Arias hand in marriage for example more than enough justification for violent subterfuge in a material rich environment. There would still be rapes even if all other physical needs/wants are met. Or people forcing each other into any array of social arrangements or what have you.

Stop trying to meme your way out of the human animal condition and live with it famalam.

There is, and that is to become your Platonic form, i.e. the idealized conceptualization of the entity "you". Of course since that's impossible for human beings we'll never be able to truly experience Aria and its magic.
And no, killing yourself doesn't do it.

oooooooooo

>And no, killing yourself doesn't do it.
how do you know faggot

Try it, bitch. Neither this world nor Aria will miss you.

kurupo kurupo

s-sumimasen . . .

This, Sakura's Hoeeee~ is adorable

Mai waifu is the cutest.
youtube.com/watch?v=inftIiu7L-Y

scum of the earth
you are less than people

What would you order for the girls at a tea shop? Reckon they would like Lemon tea with herbs and macaron.

But I refuse.

Oh shit dude is this an Aria thread?

But the girls in aria are more sensual than any other anime.

Since Aika's Chinese I'd get get pu'er or something.

I'll just leave this here.

youtube.com/watch?v=PNJ3sYT_hj8

Nice, some liushabao would be nice as well.

>Aika's Chinese
since when

Some muscle milk for Alice.

Since when she
>has a Chinese first name
>wears Chinese attire
>can cook Chinese cuisine
>has a no-nonsense Chinese attitude about life
lmfoa

youtube.com/watch?v=dwmZoPKk9EI

Was literally the first thing I thought of when I saw the OP

Her name isn't Chinese at all, but I get your other points

Tbf, Aika can be seperated into kanji ai(愛) and ka(華) from 中華 to form 'love China.' Still not conclusive proof, but good indication.

Yes