Degeneracy of modern nightlife

>two chubby white skanks making out with a black guy
>chubby slut makes up her mind to fuck an alpha in a backalley after talking to him for only 5 minutes
>indians never get laid unless they are the females
>nice guys don't get laid unless they're very attractive
>indians agressively grind on the dancefloor
>every fight always involves at least one black
>4 fights between men for every fight between women
>asians friendzoned men always getting cucked by tall white alphas who still their asian crushes
>girl is approached by a beta: if she likes him she'll always ditch him for the first alpha to talk to her anyway. Or she'll point to most alpha-looking friend the beta has and will ask "who's your friend?"
>if an alpha wants to pity fuck an ugly girl all he has to do is kiss her and tell her to come back to his place. Super easy
>venues where you have to pay to get in: these will be more classy but the girls are just as slutty. the women and men here will also usually be older.
>there's always vomit in the streets
>most girls will make up their mind that they want to go home with a guy after talking to him for a few minutes. If the courtship is going on for hours and hours it's because the guy just isn't moving the interaction forward
>there's usually a few older people in venues popular with young people, but it's super rare that you'll meet younger people in venues popular with older people
>never seen whites in a fight
>black men leave the club with women most often. Currently black culture has become pop culture and black men have become seen as the dominant race by women in their 20s.
>ocassionally you'll meet a 'religious' girl, they are usually catholic, and are just as slutty as the others albeit a lot more weird to talk to. They'll admit to having premartial sex straight off the bat if they're drunk

>90%+ of older women who go out are divorced
>a woman will never approach a man she likes unless she's in her 30s
>there's always a few people passed out or a few close to passing out. You will ocassionally see men passed out sleeping on the street alone but you will NEVER see a woman passed out on the street alone. White knights will rescue her in an instant, men get no such privilege
>the easiest girls to have sex with: chubby girls, scandinavian girls, french girls, german girls, british girls. Funnily enough american girls will usually make you wait a few dates but then are easier to become fuckbuddies. Australian girls are pure trash
>there's always those fucking betas who stand in a group checking their phones, they look at the ladies but never talk to a girl. If they do it's usually just one or two girls and for a brief minute or two, then they go back and sulk in the corner with their equally pathetic friends. This happens in EVERY venue EVERY night
>asian girls get wasted the fastest
>the same men fuck hot girls every single weekend. I know faces really well and I'm good at remembering people's names. I know who is coming in every weekend. I know who meets and leaves with sluts every weekend. You guys think it's the 80:20 rule, it's more like the 95:5 rule.
>police walk around like they fucking own the place but rightfully so, they'll assume you're a degenerate and treat you like scum
>indian guys literally never get laid im not exaggerating. It's painful cringey to watch
>women NEVER and I mean NEVER go out alone. Very rarely you'll meet a man who has come out alone.

^ things OP has seen. I've been going out five nights a week for the last three years so this is accurate intel

btw pic related are standard skanks worshipped by betas. slutty, will have a ONS if they meet a man who is chad enough

salty about not being Chad OP?

Fucking get over it fag. Find meaning in life

Don’t your people fuck sheep anyway? What’s the problem here?

this

t. beta virgin

No, those are the "other" ones.

You are right although your rant is sad. Maybe it’s time to stop looking for romance in a cesspit of degeneracy. Just a tip from your natsoc bud

I don't understand this meme - I have never been to a club in my life and never had a problem getting laid or having friends.

Go to a quite neighborhood bar and get drunk while actually being able to talk to your friends. Why is this so confusing for some people? I've done this since I was 22 after my friends burned out on clubs within a year of being 21,

You are a degenerate in degenerate places. What do you expect?

Everyone knows that clubs are for plebs and the lowest of the low.

Bar culture is for the patricians.

I'm not looking for romance, leftism has shown the true nature of women and I decided I wanted no part of it long ago. Good luck natsoc bud

I sometimes go to clubs and usually regret it too. It's hard to get laid if you don't have very large muscles and an outgoing brash personality. The people and the music in those places are trash anyway, if you're a decent guy you would have better luck hitting on females in an everyday setting and there's always brothels.

Nightlife was always degenerate you bitter virgin.

the club scene sucks unless you are rich and handsome, more news at 11

You forgot one:
>If you approach a good looking girl you get swarmed by her 3-4 jealous filth-spewing trash talking ugly friends whose only goal in life is to ensure she doesnt get what they will never have.

>a woman will never approach a man she likes unless she's in her 30s
kek ugly detected. I get approached all the time. Feels good man. Get a beard and line it up.

Shit wasnt much better even as far back as the 20s. In fact it was probably more fucked.

It's a numbers game
It took me 20 ish brainless whores before I found my wife.

Place your wife on an deserted island with twenty male model chads for five years and she'll bang one of them. True romantic love doesn't exist, the type of love I want doesn't exist. So many divorces... so many widows remarrying... so many fools like you thinking you've found 'one of the good ones'.

If you're lucky you and your wife will both die before the love runs out, otherwise isn't straight to divorce city for you. Eternal love isn't real, so meh

why is this degeneracy so admired? that is the question

fuck you buddy, i wouldnt confuse you with canada now would i? you dense prick

>only one of them
I thought you had learned the true nature of women

lmao stfu idiot you don't know what you're talking about

Place one of the skanks from my second OP post and she'll be sprawled naked on the beach getting gangbanged within the first week

>5 years

she would consider you dead at that point. same goes for the reverse situation.

We need to bring the Roman Empire back. I just want a qt slave wife

Very true

In the 20's everyone had syphilis, and antibiotics werent invented yet. Absolutley horrible way to die. Today its just something people laugh off after getting a shot in the ass. Back then it was terrifying a flesh/brain eating illness that drives you slowly mad while your face sloughs off.

Quit basing your standards for romantic success on disney level fantasies. Relationships take lots of work, there are no happily ever afters, and life happens.

Hasn't nightlife always been degenerate. 'Women of the Night' is a term thousands of years old.

K thx dad

>Quit basing your standards for romantic success
He can choose his own standards. Sounds like he has considered the consequences and has chosen not to take the risk.

A dance club bouncer checking in. Can verify that this post is mostly 100% accurate. Also,
>short skinny muslims are the most aggressive patrons who always try to start fights with the chad men

If your dad ever bothered to care abput you after the jizz that made you left his dick you wpuldnt be on Sup Forums moaning about your lack of sucess with women.

Why would any man ever go for a woman wearing the skank dress?

“The state of the moral man is one of tranquillity and peace, the state of an immoral man is one of perpetual unrest.”

I've worked security in these places for years. If you meet a girl that way, you'll end up getting divorced in a few years because she thinks that love is the same thing as lust

>five years
>not 2 months
To be fair put a guy on a island with twenty virgin models and he's bound to fuck one in at least half a year.

You are looking for a unicorn

Thanks for the rare Hitler

God is eternal love.

And a marriage is like a cord with two ropes used to strengthen it.
When you and your wife place the Christian God first in your lives, you'll find that your marriage will become like a three fold cord.

"And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken." - Ecclesiastes 4:12

You should check out Pastor Anderson's story on how he got married to his wife.
You'll probably like it.

This. Its basically the same as saying your dog isnt loyal if you cant leave him in the same room as a plate full of bacon at eye level for a day without him eating it.

If you spend enough time isolated with another person of the opposite sex you WILL eventually have sex, garunteed.

Sheep prefer the welsh

I'm not whining about women. That was my first post. You stupid or something?
>checks flag
Oh, never mind. Carry on then.

look at their faces

none of them want to be there. they want to be home making babies. this is female desperation: the photo.

they dont want to be doing this shit but they dont know how else to find themselves a man, thanks to our cucked culture and LIES.

Sick world out there. shudders.

Avoid whores who go to nightlife.

So women will never stop being whores but can we make men stop thinking about >muh dick to stop reinforcing women's slutty behaviour?

>life isnt like disney and also I avatarpost with hitler
the absolute state of Sup Forums

I'm not the best looking guy in the world but I've managed to get laid once in a night club. Some Brazilian skank. And it was after I burned her hand by mistake with my cigarette.

If you're not deformed and able to contain your spaghetti and if you're white you should be able to at least fugg an Asian girl desu, night clubs are literally the only place where women aren't total bitches and are willing to talk to you

True, some divorcee was eyeing me up telling her to go home with her, but then my phone rang, was drunk and answered it, was an ex, went outside to talk.
Walked about a good 3 blocks talking before, in drunken anger, start yelling into the phone, finished the call, as I took my headset off I noticed how deafening the silence was. I went back to the bar and the lights were off and it was closed.
From what I gathered, it was a slow night anyways, but they must've heard me screaming 3 blocks away and thought
>oh no, this guy is going to come and be a retard over here
It was only 10:40pm on a Saturday.
A ramble, but dammit that milf wanted me to go over to her house.

All those people in that text.

just distract yourself until you die, surely that won't happen!

>5 years
Lol. One week is enough.

There is nothing about those women that makes me want to let them touch my pee pee.

lol right on bro if this isn’t a larp im happy there are others on here that go out and can see it like that i figure everyone here was a basement dweller post slags for me yaaaa

this

Place your husband in a deserted island with twenty nympho female models for a week and he will fuck all of them.

wow so hard