Shingeki no Kyojin

O ________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other urls found in this thread:

shingeki.tv/season2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for horseface.

rubber

Protect the Waifu!

or

NOM! NOM! NOM! NOM!

Is Zeke Miyano Mamoru? Did I hear that correctly?

If so I'm hyped. His voice is absolutely supreme for villainy.

No, Zeke is Dio.

My Titan form has properties of both Attack and Coordinate

>If so I'm hyped. His voice is absolutely supreme for villainy.

Yeah, but his lungs will probably be a little worse for wear once he records his lines for season 3 (coming Summer 2039)

Reiner has one of only two Titans that aren't shit, the other one being Cart.

>Ymir: power to hop around like a chimp
>Zeke: power to have hair
>Eren: power to stab other titans with his pointy nose
>Annie: power to distract people with giantess fetishes
>Bert: power to fall off walls

i know this is bait, but its coming out in 2018

EM is canon.

Mikasa loves Eren, but Eren will only ever love hating Titans.

That's why Mikasa is so good at killing. She wants to fuel the Eren boner by being the best titan killing weapon she can be.

>we'll soon have another amazing SnK op
feels good bro

>we'll soon have 2 more amazing SnK ops
FTFY

No, its Koyasu Takehito, DIOs voice

Will it be a full season?

sauce?

I want to see Eren quickly begin using his power to throw titans like missiles.

So did he laugh in the anime? I remember people arguing over whether he was laughing in the manga.

We might see him do that against Marley in the manga very soon.

Eren's VA really earned his paycheck this season.
Not even being ironic, he did a great job even the parts where he was a dead ringer of Megumi Ogata.

shingeki.tv/season2/
The official website, you can see the notification in the sidebar under "News", they announced it was confirmed for 2018.

O
MY
COORDINATE

I thought SnK had bad OP's.
Until this season. shit is fire

I'm hyped about this then

Endgame right here, brothers.

>Both Kabaneri 2 and Shingeki 3 in 2018
What a time to be a WIT fan

Remember, this is a member of the elite group known as the Survey Corps.

>YouSeeBIGGIRL.mp3
Bane memes went too far.

would have been funnier if eren got smashed by the titan, and then the series ended

Holy fuck this episode was fucking amazing? Was it the finale?

I fucking love you. I check every snk thread for this shit.

Cute girl.

yeah until next year. Looks like season 3 will be 2 cour again and cover the next two arcs.

>last 2 episodes of S2 play up how badly Ymir feels for Bert and Reiner
>literally went with them cause muh feels
>no super keikaku
>committed suicide and gave up her pretty good life and top tier qt waifu out of guilt, completely out of character
Isayama is truly a hack.

Remember, Bertholdt did the same thing.

At the end, she did eat their friend and steal what is not hers.

Also, the SL retreated safely, thus Hisu and her friends' safety, because of her choice with no regrets.

Marley turned her into a titan to begin with. She can feel bad for Marcel, but past that fuck that.

And she went back to save Bort. That didn't help Historia escape in any way. In an indirect way, her action eventually leads to Armin becoming the colossal titan, but she had no way of knowing that would happen.

What is this meme?

Yuki Kaji went fucking nuts with his performance today. 10/10 job.

Can someone post magic girl ballerina Historia for my dick

Mikasa is cute.
CUTE!

I'm the last person to bitch about ships but I really hate that Mikasa loves Eren.

>Eren rage makes Mikasa wet

>it's another season ends with an ass-pull episode

At least she doesnt have down syndrome this time

Her loving him makes sense, but her coddling and complete ignorance of his psychopathic tendencies is alarming to say the least. If she really gave a shit about him she'd try to iron that shit out.

We've been over this, it's a coincidence, not an asspull.

At first it sounded like a laugh yes, but then you can see he was crying desperately. A bit weird I know

How wet was Mikasa?

Super wet
Then when Eren stood up she dried a bit
Then got wet again
Finally got wet on her face cause crying for Hannes

Probably, based on the end of the PV I'd say so.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELP ME EREN

>No one will look at me like Mikasa looks at Eren
Why live?

Not exactly. Bert has the power to blast omnidirectional steam that basically gives him both offense and a perfect defense at the same time. Plus his shifting can be used as a nuke to clear an area.

Ymir of course didn't get her Titan's full power but Porko seems to have it. That super strong jaw that can rip pretty much anything up, even steel train tracks. Zeke can make and control Titans like a poor man's Coordinate but that seems to be unique to his blood and not him. Still, that makes his Titan pretty hax. If anything, Reiner's Titan is the useless one now. His defensive power is his only redeeming factor. Now MEU's cannons can rip through that, his military value just dropped like a rock.

This. They showed everything up to the scouts reaching the ocean scene. This probably means Grisha's flashback will be covered as well. I'm happy about this because I'll get to see the Owl in action and I get to see best Eren animated.

Kaji has always done a remarkable job with Eren in most of his important scenes. The whole him vs Reiner, or him vs. Annie or him swearing revenge on the Titans or this scene. I always considered him an average VA but this show has proved me wrong. The guy can convey a variety of emotions without even speaking a line. He's pretty good.

I think it's more about making them indebted to her so they would shut up about Historia's bloodline. They knew her last name was Reiss from her confession at Utgard. Zeke knew the Reiss family was the true royal family. If BR told him that, he may have connected the dots and told Marley about Hisu. That will put a giant target on Hisu since Marley doesn't know Zeke is a royal himself. So I think Ymir was trying to keep their mouths shut by doing them a favor.

>Zeke knew the Reiss family was the true royal family
Actually, why does Zeke know that? It's a big secret that even Reiner and Bort didn't know, and they actually spent years inside the walls unlike him. Did Isayama fuck up and he was meant to say King Fritz in that panel? Because otherwise that's very odd.

if the 3rd season goes up to chapter 90, are we looking at another 4 year long wait for season 4? Probably not since I imagine the manga is nearing it's endgame, but if it was then we'd be waiting till 2022 to get to what's going on right now.

what will secondaries be saying halfway into s3?

I'd assume that Ymir probably told him before she got chomped.

You're cute and I wish you the best.

Where were you I was worried about you, there were threads without your endgame

I don't think Ymir knew that the Reiss weren't just a noble family either. And if she did, telling Zeke endangers Historia rather than protecting her.

>Historia goes in for the kill
>does cutesy spins and poses with a dead serious face

If only she wasn't irrelevant 90% of the time. Her titan kills would be stylish as hell.

Didn't Kruger knew about this as well?

I had to take my cat to the vet. I'm sorry, user. I missed you too.

"This is boring, when do they go back to fighting titans?"

>Eren gets eaten
nicely played, you titans, however I have a superpower
>Eren is about to get eaten by another titan
nicely played, you titans, however I have another superpower
>Eren is about to crushed by falling rocks
nicely played, you rocks, however I can conveniently gain yet another superpower

No. He only suspected that the king would have taken a fake name, but he didn't know what it was.

Pls stop with this copypasta

no

Then I'm guessing Zeke knew this from BRA, since they spied on the wall cult.

Did the wall cult even know the truth?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>Dude I am already best girl lmao

uma delicia...

>spidermen with guns
>boring
I'll cut a bitch if I see this opinion somewhere

Can we just take a moment and appreciate these hips? how she fit all that ass in them jeans for real?

It got stale pretty quick. Everything about it got explored by the time the female titan arc was complete.

>oh cool a squad of people with guns and 3DMG
>they job to Levi, just like Annie and Zeke.
Oh well.

MY

This is such a weird face, even by Isayama standards. What was he trying to get across with this expression?

They didn't know though. They just knew that she came from a noble family, that's why they wanted to use her to get information on the royals and coordinate.

It's Dio and EXCALIBUR.

RUBBER

She's got a titan butt, it allows itself to fit in anything she wears.

HOW SHE DO ALL THAT?

>dat music out of nowhere

Literally just a fan service moment for Historia fags.

That's a nice question senpai ;_;

How it fit in anything she wears?

didn't Ymirs memories transfer over to the next titan?

bro like fr, that bitch need 2 be wearing a skirt like 24/7 with that ass tho

Uma delicia..
huehue eatin monkey soup

>
It is funny how she leaned forward to kiss with the empty space.

Is this season over or is it taking a break or something? That arc clearly ended.

>Mikasa will never look at you like she looks at eren.
Why live?

Some did. Though they can't just explore them freely from what we've seen except for a royal with the coordinate.