Why is ivonka choose Judaism?

why did Trump let his little girl become one?

what's this Kabbalah shit/cult?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LH7RkegFW-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not fluent in kikery. What am I looking at here.

Op makes the stupid statement that Trump can stop his adult daughter from converting.
This is the usual idiotic troll behavior. Say stupid shit, sit back and laugh.

Redpill me on this, I literally don't know what Kaballah is

jewish mysticism, it's high tier jewery, super religious

Just redpill un on Kabbalah and Jewry, quit this weak attitude.

Every shill thread should be turned into a redpill thread, that's how we win

what does her specific symbol means?

What sorcerous rituals and summonings are being displayed in the pic?

along with the Talmud the oral traditions of the jew or in other words a betrayal of god's written word or satanism masquerading as Judaism.

the red string of the wrist has something to do with the sun im not sure. basically serves to get people interested in certain stuff to act as a gateway to the mysteries.

no idea, I'm familar with a little bit of its thought and philosophy, but not much. it's actually one of the many things on my to do list

Why can't anons into grammar

Your picture is retarded, OP. The orange string around her wrist is symbolic of Kabbalah, not her dress.

I don't see any kaballah in that picture what the fuck is she talking about?

Jews that are better at sorcery than finance or media manipulation become Kabbalists. When you hear about jews drinking baby blood after sacrificing them on the alter these are the ones who do it. You'll notice she was pregnant and now the baby is nowhere to be found.

Wrong. Kaballah has nothing to do with sacrificing children.

Those people worship Baal and Moloch

fuck don't get me confused

1) to marry a wealthy jew
2) to establish family links with wealthy real estate jews in Jew York

>3
he raised her wrong

not exactly sure must be some symbol on her belt

>3

secret cult
rituals and magic
sacrifices

shame she is mixed up in this

>Kabbalah

Wearing a thin scarlet or crimson string (Hebrew: חוט השני) as a type of talisman is a Jewish folk custom as a way to ward off misfortune brought about by the "evil eye" (Hebrew: עין הרע). The tradition is popularly thought to be associated with Kabbalah and religious forms of Judaism.

The very simple idea of Kaballah Judaism is that God was destroyed through the process of creation, and in the destruction he was scattered into a million pieces all over the universe. The only way to put him back together and for humanity to know God again is through the good deeds of humanity.

But it gets a lot more crazy, they believe they can go out into the wilderness and chant for days on end, mentally they are going through steps in a tower, higher and higher, performing certain tasks asked of Angels before going to the next level, and by doing so they can kind of "hack" into an experience with God.

They also believe that numbers and symbology have spirtual ties and things can be deciphered from their untanglement and through the right context.

Christians say Kabbalah is a Satanic Substitute for the Gospel of Jesus Christ

probably covered in Mel Gibson's Passion of the Christ 2

OP you're the one that fucking posted this, tell us what you mean.

where the FUCK is my jewish gf

If you noticed this you might just be autistic

>5
I found it on Faith Goldy's twitter
and posted it here ASKING what is this Kabbakah shit

read moron

>wearing a red string around your wrist to "ward off the evil eye"
>in other words, everyone looks automatically at your wrist, spends time wondering why you are wearing a red string, forget to cast evil spells

but is it true ?

Sorry buddy I have no idea, that picture appears to focus on the slanted plaid. Sorry I was a jerk.

Red string (Kabbalah)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Red string from near the Western Wall in Jerusalem
Wearing a thin scarlet or crimson string (Hebrew: חוט השני) as a type of talisman is a Jewish folk custom as a way to ward off misfortune brought about by the "evil eye" (Hebrew: עין הרע). The tradition is popularly thought to be associated with Kabbalah and religious forms of Judaism.

The red string itself is usually made from thin scarlet wool thread. It is worn as a bracelet or band on the left wrist of the wearer (understood in some Kabbalistic theory as the receiving side of the spiritual body), knotted seven times. The person has to knot it 7 times while saying the kabbalah bracelet prayer.

THE PERSON HAS TO KNOT IT "7"" TIMES

PRAISE KEK!

ivanka didn't. The mother determines whether a kid is a Jew or not. the Jew chose to father non-jew kids.

what the fuck am I looking at? Bitch is in a cult for wearing plaid? I'm confused?

Spooky stuff. Keep your distance from these guys.

No matter where you go there he is.

Red string on wrist
I remember a lot celebs like britney spears were doing this shit for a bit

Got Jury Duty twice for this.

I will NEVER vote again.

me either

done with this shit

>following thot goldy

idiots. show me where does it say having a red thing on the wrist has anything to do with kabalah

Ivanka has been wearing the Kabbabelah red string for at least since Trump got into office.

Tiffany is also a wearer of the red string. Her mom, Marla Maples, has been a Kabbabaleh follower in Hollywood for years.

Makes you wonder how Christian Trump was that his kids chose to deny Jesus Christ and become and marry into the Jewish faith.

that all sounds like it could very well be the case

Christians say this about literally everything some group does that they don't do

Because Jews are racist idiots. This is all you need to get their support. That's how the fake Jews have been playing them all this time, too.

she was sold by donald to a chabad jewish sex money cult

She submitted to the religion of her husband. It was the appropriate thing to do.

trumps wives were kikes

cause he's a dirty sodomite piece of shit

she's a rich girl from New York. She went to school with Jews, hung out with Jews, etc. She also married a Jewish guy.

wtf i love asians now

gee, i can't imagine why
youtube.com/watch?v=LH7RkegFW-I

cause he's a dirty edomite piece of shit

cause he's a dirty jihadist piece of shit

Are you sure Ivana is Jewish? I have tried to find info on her religion but come up with nothing.

Melania is Christian. She had Barron baptized in an Episcopal church. I don't know if any of Trump's other kids were baptized.

cause he's a dirty talmudist piece of shit

cause he's a dirty piece of shit

what the fuck?

Schizophrenia is real

Amen.

the ride never ends. welcome to hell

The red string, on her left wrist??

Are you angry James?

Faith Goldy should be embarrassed for even tweeting that. Frayed edge = Kabbalah gown

why does jared actually look like the anti christ tho lmao

Nothing, Faith Goldy is just going full retard. Unless you count Kushner's autism, there's no sorcery in photo.

The word
>cabal
as in "the globalist cabal is in favor of white genocide"
>derives from Kabballah and was original spelled kabal

Jews have more esoteric books beyond the Old Testament aka Torah
>Zohar
>Talmud
>Kabballah
These are the sources of supremacism. Marla Maples, Trump's ex wife and Tiffany's mom, also practices Kabballah.

The talmud is a quick redpill.

Maybe it's time to print some verses and see what happens.

so they cant call him an anti semite

>they believe they can go out into the wilderness and chant for days on end, mentally they are going through steps in a tower, higher and higher, performing certain tasks asked of Angels before going to the next level
This is literally a scene in the upcoming movie Annihilation starring Natalie Portman, who is into Kabballah. I read all three books too, they are seriously subversive Global Warming population culling propaganda, their titles say it all, Annihilation,Authority, Acceptance, literally new world order steps of coping.

I don't get it, all I see is an arm, well, her arm.

Are arms bad now?

Yes, well Trump was given the Tree of Life Award by global Jewry and hanged it in his office for years, anons. And the Tree of Life is the core visual of Kabballah, as seen in the movie Tree of Life by Jewish Kabballah loving director Terrence Malick. There are a lot of reform Jews who will tell goys that Kabballah is bad for Judaism, I've had this happen. Pretty Interesting. Madonna, Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher and that other 70s Show Jewess were all pushing the red bracelets hard a while ago

Yes, the official bracelet of Kabballah. You understand when you hear "the cabal" in reference to neocons and commies, it means Kabballahists, the hidden hand etc.

Red string on wrist to keep evil eye away you fucking retards.

D E L E T E N O W

>God was destroyed through the process of creation, and in the destruction he was scattered into a million pieces all over the universe.
That is Scientology.

Was she ever a christian? Why anyone would choose the talmud over Christ is beyond me, hopefully she'll convert to Christ otherwise she'll burn in hell.

>Why anyone would choose the talmud over Christ is beyond me
Well I'm guessing you can choose to be a slave or a slave's master.

Why anyone over the age of 30 would be so fucking stupid to worship desert demons and rabbis is beyond me.

You goys don't get it. The future of the white race is the Jews. One day all of your families will be Jewish because it will be your only hope against the mud races. It's already happening now. Both Asians and whites are joining the chosen people by creating Jewish children. You retards have to face facts, gods chosen can't lose.

Nope! Go away Satan, cast your evil not here on our board.

She honored and obeyed her husband as all women should.

What the fuck you talking about Trump is a Jew also i have seen him in the little jew cap more than at a church

Notice how /ptg/ have nothing to say here.

This, its a shame shlomo got to her first.

>Why anyone over the age of 30 would be so fucking stupid to worship desert demons and rabbis is beyond me.
Says the guy who worships poo in loo idols

You will fight it now but one day you will be thankful to us. You will realize your enemy is actually your closest friend.

I don’t get it, what’s that picture supposed to show apart from her gorgeous boyfriend?

It's Saturn worship. Saturn is the root chakra, root as in where we all grow from, the genitals. But also where sex happens so also represents sexuality. This is why degeneracy is a key element, it's the worship of sexuality and pleasure, the absolute disregard of all else.

It's also the base pleasure. Degeneracy basically.

Base level*

If you can't beat them join them. My opinion of Jews has 180'd after just a few years. All it took was years and years of tactical disasters from the so called leaders in the "altright" If you want your genes to exist in one thousand years, then your best strategy is to marry a Jew. They have been put under an intense amount of selection and the result is what we have here today. Jews are at this point, white in all but name as their DNA is almost 99% European. Literally who cares. Inb4 schizo 8ch autists start calling me a kike shill. I'm white.

there is a difference between kabbalah center that some celebrities like madonna are into, and kaballah taught by a rabbi in private to his fellow orthodox jews

Oder a klop, oder a forts.
Ikh farstay nisht.

The difference between plebbit and Sup Forums, but all Kabballah is a threat to the West and subversive. Of course Hollywooodfags practice a Hollywood version of the ancient Israeli magick shit dating to Babylon, the easier to condition the goyim to accept it, see Ivanka itt as daddy says America First

>what's this Kabbalah shit/cult?
dey drink de childs blud

>If you want your genes to exist in one thousand years, then your best strategy is to marry a Jew
I like jews but I figured that would be a bad strategy since it makes your offspring vulnerable to pogroms.