Good God I fucking hate female brits so much...

Good God I fucking hate female brits so much. They are such hideous disgusting foul creatures and should just be locked in a basement or something. Seriously, I rather tear out my eyes than looking at one of these eldritch horrors. Female brits should just be gassed and killed. Fucking stupid incest degenerates.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/national/victoria/news/pom-backpacker-defends-beach-party-chaos/news-story/fe8413861d1f350b99327a2cbfe97ec9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kill yourself danny

>sweden

excellent top tier post. brits overall are disgusting.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder you nazi cuck swde faggot

user, then post some Irish hotties.

> it's alive, kill it.

Fuck of Sweden, I'm sure there's an Ahmed somewhere in Stockholmwho needs a blowjob.

>ugly

What have they done to you lol

Funny how the best brits are just the ones that express their germanic genetics most.

I hear you call them slags. What does slag even stand for?

british women aren't all bad, when they are bad they are the worst though, the worst kind usually act like fucking animals.

slag is the unused shit after you're done smelting metal ore.

Is this photoshopped or is she actually that hideous.

dat Coronation Street booty

English people are the Jews of the white race.
>invade and colonize Scotland
>invade an colonize Ireland
>create (((America)))
>give birth to (((John Locke)))
>english nobles get broke so they marry their sons to jewish bankers to increase their wealth
>overthrow all european monarchies in WWI
>attack germany in WWII and allow half of europe to be given to the communists
>(((America))) and (((England's))) half of the world falls into consumerist (((capitalism)))
>english people side with jews and support mass immigration

You've never visited Australia.

Try being Australian, i have to look at them all the time in the city and at the beach when it's summer. I'll have to admit, majority of them are straight up hideous and use way too much make up.

They all dress like complete hookers, don't workout, and do nothing but fuck strangers, drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes and do drugs.

British women are fucking loud and obnoxious. Not to mention they make a mess where ever they go. Fucking disgusting. Make terrible wives/parents. Never used to be this way but this is how the UK is going. Shame.

It gets boring being the master race user

Agree

Exactly

Holy fuck. They are just as horrible as (((american))) women.

So are the men, i work as a bouncer and the men are just as loud and obnoxious. When they are in groups they think they run the show, are loud and very mouthy. I've warned a few when i was kicking them out to watch what they say as i don't get angry and only use hands on when forced.

I warned them to watch out for the club bouncers who will knock them into a coma, and that they won't care as you are the foreigners.

LOL SHE IS COAL BURNER

What the hell has Sasha Grey done to herself??

Well, he's not wrong. Brits do have a reputation for being ugly.

> men
> alcohol
> clubs
What do you expect? I'm talking generally. Every British woman I've ever had to live with is a fucking slob with no sense of priorities. I think I've only ever encountered a few British women that were actually ladylike.

All the entilted cunts vote labour as well, it's fucking infuriating.

BLACKED

Also the beach British people turned into a mess, and threw broken glass in the ocean;

news.com.au/national/victoria/news/pom-backpacker-defends-beach-party-chaos/news-story/fe8413861d1f350b99327a2cbfe97ec9

I don't get problems from other foreigners, it's always British men and when they are in groups. When you slammed one on the wall by the head in the toilets you all shit yourself though.

British people need to learn Australia isn't your country, and you are the foreigner.

I talk to a British girl, she looks great. Not all of them look like crumpit goblins

No shit. When British people are abroad for holidays, they shit up everywhere they go for the most part. Absolutely no respect for anything.

>that 1000 cock stare

sophie is the best sister

And on the other hand Austalians are quiet examples of gentlemanly behaviour?

Are Kiwis mostly English or are you guys mostly Scottish and Irish?

Smack some sense into them then you pussy cunt, that's what we do here.

Indeed, most people i speak to that are foreigners hate you guys in their country. I've traveled many places, and would never dare to cause trouble in another persons country or cause a mess.

I always behave myself. I can see why most countries hate your guts.

>Smack some sense into them then you pussy cunt

OPSEC

Is that why Britain is cuckistan now?

Have a rare aria

London maybe , everywhere else is pretty fuckin white tbqh

Finally got plastic surgery

is this the new chloe?

English and Scots. The Irish were sent to Australia as convicts.

here's another one for the collection

>brits
nowhere as bad as female poo in loos.
your hatred for brit slags/british women in general
is a candle compared to my VY Canis Majoris hatred for female indians.

fuck off kike