Re:Creators

Why is Matsubara so good?

He's a waifufag and takes care of her too.

is there actual "proof" that meteora could be a traitor?

Best dad

The pose of giving up hope.

Sup Forums every day

he has only himself to blame.

So anybody want to explain to me why having a female ghost general that will always protect you or get ghost blowjobs from considered a curse?

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Oh god, it's perfect. Your drawing is really good too (better than Soda's).

Someone should post it on 2ch.

jesus christ this should be canon

Might need a bit more edit, should i switch the top panel to the 2nd? any words she might have said?

perfect

You die a gruesome death if you fail to impregnate her once every 9 months

Post on twitter and will eventually go to 2ch.
If not someone from japan copy and paste this stuff.

Or just provide an imgur and it's done.

it's perfect just like that

What did he see on the screen?

Easily achieved.

I'm pretty sure you traced this, you plagiarizing piece of shit. I'm gonna let everyone know you're a tracer. fucking kys

Setsuna getting fucked by faceless men.

This is Shark.
Shark didn't kill anyone on the main cast.
Shark doesn't get mad or jealous.
Shark is a better person than Soda.

>I'm gonna let everyone know you're a tracer
Please no Tracism here.

this show

This scene

Enjoy.

>tfw the 10000 times you shitpost and told anons to neck themselves one of them may actually done it
S-sorry user, I didn't mean it.
How can I atone for my sin?

Take back everything bad you've said about shark.

Every time I tell someone to kys, I'll have to worry about potential kicking off the end of the world.

Tracism is ok if there are no intelectual propriety being stolen.

Well you'd need to leave this site, but like that would ever happen.

The biggest hint so far is Meteora's song where she complains about her library being her prison, etc.

With her upcoming game remaster, it's quite possible that she becomes a secret boss. As soon as she's recognized as evil by the public, she's fucked.

I can't wait for similar bonding moment between Alice and her creator when Alice releases him.

Just put a bit more effort and creativity into telling them to commit suicide instead of going with the default "kill yourself". Try not to sound too edgy though, and please don't use "kys".

>they spend hours shittalking shark together

So the trick is to tell them to kill themselves in a way that is impossible to carry out?

I hope the author implements the changes he's had here into the story

>MC knew about the main antagonist since episode 1
>never mentioned it because uhhhhhhhhh muh guilt

He's actually stupid. God he's useless.

you're a shit writter and you need to kill yourself

The show is riddled with convenient stupidity and stupid convenience.
>SECOND. SMARTEST. SHOW. OF THE SEASON

>alice knows Magane is a liar
>believes her lie about Mamikas dying wish
>even when Meteora says shed never hurt Mamika
>Alice still violently defends Maganes lie

Is Alice the dumbest character? Even Mamika figured out Altair before Alice did.

Based as fuck. That bitchface is just so damn perfect.

And I have no clue why Alice hates Meteora so much she would will herself to believe this. It's not like she suffered through the infodumps the audience did.

Because MUH WORLD
MUH DEATHS
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

Like Meteora only ever wanted to cooperate with Alice but Alice believed Atairs lies. SHe's too biased towards her side of the story.

because she was crushing her hopes

So she doesn't want back to the library. So she doesn't want the world to be destroyed. So she is good.

>episode 1
You didn't even watch the show.

Why doesn't Magane just try to convince someone she's God? Like they would reject the lie that she is God and thus make her God.

That's because Hiroe went full retard just to make her waifu mary sue.
I expected Altair to manipulate Alice with her lies and I thought that would be shitty plot but Hiore managed to fuck up more by making shark manipulate Alice.
At least Alice stops being retard and will redeem herself in ep12.

It has nothing to do with Meteora. Alice just wants a convinient target to lash out at for Mamika's death.

MC, episode 11: "I knew all along."

Look at The show tried to establish some kind of hatred brewing and it fell flat.

な何?!

I'm pretty sure that this is traced from the Umineko manga. The author should kill himself.

I thought about making it the white re:creators logo eyecatch but I couldn't find it.

>It has nothing to do with Meteora.

It does in part.
She really disliked Meteora after their little chat at the bridge.

Mamika got hit harder that Alice when she came to the real world and unlike Alice who is stubborn she actually investigated, before talking to Sota she still trusted Altair, i don't see Alice talking to a "god" in good terms, at least before her recent character development, and it's obvious she wasn't acting on logic, for us as audience it's easy to say, but you have to remember how many times you screwed something up for acting stupid or not thinking things properly, humans aren't logical and she is still a human

Alice was just blinded by her desire to save her world, and then consumed by revenge for her only friend. Also it is important to note that another reason why she didn't attacked and believed Magane is because Mamika told her it wasn't Magane and asked to listen to what she has to say

I'm concerned about Soda.

I guess that explains why Setsuna was friendzoned.

Seems odd that he drew Meteora crying like that.

This shouldn't come as a surprise.

call me stupid, but what am i supposed to see here?

What do the Japanese even mean when they say tracing? Do they mean drawing over it like a dotted children book, or just putting the references on the side and looking while you're drawing? Because I'm pretty sure most beginners do the latter. I thought they meant using the likeness of a copyrighted character in general.

Soda is a fag, alright.

Google otokonoko and you'll know.

Soda is into traps

otokonoko are traps user

Can we talk about why this show is so bad. The fuck was japan thinking by making an insufferable MC whimper every episode all the time. The show is only good when Souta isnt on screen which isnt frequent enough.
Im been trying really hard to figure this out, is Soda just a shitty written character, or if its because his VA is so bad.

>happy ED starts playing

Maybe someone can repost her song's lyrics.

IIRC, she babbles something about inferno. It does sound like she wants to see the world burn.

Note how she has talked about being content with the world being destroyed if her creator had been a soulless dick about her world.

Said infodump in episode 4 also foreshadows her conflict, being trapped in the library forever to pass on the secrets to the hero. Now that she's outside of the loop, she could reflect the whole thing and is content with it, similar to what Rui explained this episode.

However, Remaster Meteora is unable to do that, gets all pissy and turns into a secret boss. People will fight her, recognize her struggle and consider her evil. Once that happens, it overwrites "our" Meteora, similiar how the Twitter power-up of LN Celesia overwrote "our" Anime Celesia.

With all the information we have, I'm pretty sure we get an outcome like this.

Tracing would be getting another image and basically replicating it, changing minor stuff. It can be another drawing or a photography. See pic related, this artist has several cases like this (google "ilya tracing")
It gets trickier though, since there are cases where people get accused because a dog they drew looks like a photo of a dog someone took in 2002 and uploaded on a secret website, and they get accused of plagiarism, even though there are tons of pictures of dogs, and a drawing, if it tries to be any realistic, will inevitably be similar to one.
It's not necessarily related with copyright, it has more to deal with the artist's ability being a fake.

This explains literally everything. Soda is literally a homo which is why he refused to get Setsuna the D and acted like a little spiteful bitch to her.

i went retard there, i though it was the character's name, thanks

Nick Simmons' Incarnate would be a crystal clear case of tracing

a man of immaculate taste

Yes, I was trying to remember the name of the guy who copies Bleach panel per panel, but couldn't remember it.

Your definition of tracing would literally cover using references.

Souta stop drawing and fuck meteora

>what am i supposed to see here?
Some user showing that he knows jack shit about Japanese.
男の子 = normal boy
男の娘 = trap
Both are read as おとこのこ, "otokonoko".

As I said, there is a thin line between tracing and using reference shots.

I think that's kind of silly. The monster in the mirror is an old and overused motif, the perspective is a very common one and so is the blue violet palette. I'm sure if one of these algorithm software thingies searched the internet, it will find million of similar groups of pictures that bear the same degree of resemblance.

If their artists live in fear of being accused of copying others, an force themselves to be as original as possible by scrapping perfectly workable ideas just because it might be marginally tied to some older work, it will have the opposite effect and kill their creativity.

somehow this reminds me of Beavis and Burtthead, it has to be the artstyle

Holy shit, this explains everything! He's literally a fucking faggot. No wonder he didn't take the chance to give Setsuna the dick after saving her life.

Since he also uploaded said trap picture to his profile, Setsuna was well-aware of his preferences. That's why she probably invited him, since she saw him as a harmless faggot that never try to hit on her.

LEAVE SETSUNA ALONE!
LEAVE SETSUNA ALONE RIGHT NOW!
ANYONE THAT HAS A PROBLEM WITH HER YOU DEAL WITH ME, BECAUSE SHE'S NOT WELL RIGHT NOW!

LEAVE HER ALONE!

The UI on this is pretty cool

touhou anime confirmed

Fucking kr0n

Over 9000 hours in GIMP