ITT: criminally underrated best girls

ITT: criminally underrated best girls.

Pic related; Tohrfu is a literal GOAT and Kannafags are disgusting

Lolicons should be punished.

Also this

Holy fucking shit she's so goddamned adorable.

If you found many things to bend her over and fuck her on, she has two front cushions unlike a certain Kuzumin

That's literally not Lucoa but Tohru is p. good.

Madoka is sad that no-one wants her as a waifu.

Well I'd marryfu her any day!

>Reifag

>When best girl is clearly unit 02

>Squatty young mage detected

Tohrfu a bestfu

>not thinking rei is literally the best ever

>Rei

>Not Sachiel

LMFAO pleb

>Thinks Rei is best girl

>Doesn't even mention Ramiel

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD NORMIE REEEEEEE

fuck off im new and need recommendations niggers

>He's taking me seriously

Dude serial Experiments Lain, Konosuba, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Steins;gate...

These girls

Both Tohru and Kanna are dykes and the only reason Kanna is liked more it's because Tohru is a bigger dyke.

I'll punish them with the dick

>tfw no tohru maido

Tooru was my favorite too, user.

If anyone is underrated in Maidragon, that's Saikawa. Best girl by far.
Tohru and Kanna suck.

Tohru was also my favourite. Kanna is just good but doesn't make me feel funny. Kobayashi is great too, but Tohru was special.

Literally zero(0) doujins.

LoliNEET

>lesbian lolicon loli
>underatted
(You)

Horrible taste. As expected from summerfags.

Fuck Kobayashi, Marry Tohru, kill Kanna

Fucking pleb.

But can you appreciate her true form?

Would snug and fug/10

You wanna punished fat sweaty neckbeard with your dick?

She's pretty good but there's just something special about Lucoa's attitude. Also her GREAT HEAVING TITTIES. Also her hips. Hips for days. Shit's good.

learn to take better screenshots. These are terrible.

for those who haven't read the mango:
>she finishes her matches unscathed (there's only one onscreen exception in the entirety of the manga)
>her colleagues are often seen struggling and pushing their limits to win against obstacles of similar level
>and more recently, does alone what others struggle to accomplish with a partner's help, unharmed as usual, in record time and with only few movements. She should be end-game material if the manga lasted long enough.
How harder does she need to win before people start realizing her greatness?

Checked and lick my scrotum

I prefer Elma and Rainboob Snake, but Tohru is a pretty good maid too

Only best girls ITT

Tohru sucks. I would be Kobayashi's house husband, though.

what if worst girl is also best girl?

It'll hurt me more than it'll hurt them, but it's for their own good.

Tohru is absolutely underrated.

>yet another turbodyke rapist who'll never ever seal the deal

No thanks

Tohru is extremely cute but I still prefer my fat wife Elma

I wonder if Elma would let you rub her belly if you feed her enough for her to trust you

My brethren of african-american descent. It will truly be good day when best chorogon Elma gets the recognition she deserves

How did tits: the character and lolibait get more popular than best girl Tooru

Elma is fucking cute too. I want her, Tohru, and Kobayashi to take turns mercilessly pegging me

people tend to prefer the extremes

Fafnir is best.

Fafnir isn't a girl though.
But you are now imaging him forced to dress as a maid by his nerd room-mate

did you rike it?

>Not Kobayashi

PLEBS, ALL OF YOU!

Tohru a best

Yeah, it's cute. He's not cute enough to sexually arouse me, but it's fun.

She can't be best girl if she cockblocks her mistress from finding a man.

I get the feeling Kobayashi isn't really looking for a male life partner

Kobayashi is best in character development.
Tohru is best all around because of her genuine straightforwardness, energetic disposition, honesty of heritage and loyalty to loved ones.

She also has a profound mastery of several arcane disciplines as well as a massive mana pool.

This. She's definitely the best waifu.

I never read Sound threads when it aired, how popular was this girl?

It's strange. Tohru and Kobayashi were actually pretty good and enjoyable characters.

I want Tohru to savor the musky flavor of my soiled clothes.

I'm a lolicon but Tohru > Kanna.

Tohru is great for girlfriend / friend material. Kanna is a cute daughter-like character.

You serious? She's literally a shithead

nice rack

Lucoa almost ruined the show.

I was surprised that a character as devoted as her wasn't that popular. It's usually all you need to be seasonal waifu tier among otaku.

>winterfags
ftfy

Because waifufags are the bottom feeders of the anime fandom and they only see "Daaaaww~" and pic related and are just like "Her! She's best girl!" Rather than looking at their character as a whole.

>gets happy just because you paid attention to her while walking together
CUTE

>literal punchline character who's only porpuse is to make yuri scenes with Kanna
>underrated
god I hate summer

>I'm a much better person than waifufags
What's up with Dragon threads that attracts the most delusional elitists?

*gags*

Their particular dynamic is probably how the both of them are respectively considered as likable characters. If they were kept in a vacuum, they would probably not have been nearly as appreciated.

>you
Kobayashi
She's the main girl in this romcom, if she doesn't do it, who will?

she did literally nothing but eat during the anime, she didn't even get an introduction
shit was weird

Partly the mangaka's fault for writing nothing about her except a loose backstory in order to relate her to Tohru before proceeding to do nothing but show her confection addiction. She gets a little more actual backstory later on, but it's way beyond the point at which the anime stopped adapting.

I've read everything of the manga so far that's on Bato, but they give her whole backstory at the beginning, don't they? She's a harmony dragon who's supposed to be Tohru's enemy when she first shows up, but eventually that fizzles out and she gets stuck like the rest of the dragons.

I figure they left it out of the anime because the mangaka doesn't seem super settled with what he wants the other world's conflict to look like yet exactly, and bringing it up on the show would have taken away from the rest of it, but if that's how it is, why include her in the first place? They didn't include Iraru at all.

I just think it's kinda funny how the OP and ED show Elma in her weird dragon-costume, but as far as I can tell she never actually wears it in the show itself.

Tohru's a good girl

Yeah, it's mostly a waste, but like I said, the translations are really far behind. The raws have a little more on her than just binge eating sweets, but even then it's still not a lot. The problem with Elma is sort of the same problem with Iruru, they're both sort of used as devices to develop another character more than they are characters in and of themselves. Iruru at least gets a really nice arc to herself, but Elma just has a quick snippet before she's shelved as some food joke. Iruru probably didn't make it into the anime for two reasons: oppai loli (maybe) and also she has a lot of content just to herself right after she is introduced and it honestly walls out every character but Kobayashi during the arc. Given the tone of the series up to that point and the 13-episode cour length, the show would have basically spent a bunch of cozy time building up warm relationships among the cast only to end with this more serious conflict between a newcomer and the original MC. It'd sort of be like the anime's ending except stretched over at least 3 episodes--it would just be really jarring and there probably wouldn't be any time left to re-center the story back onto the main cast/main pairing. I don't expect and season 2, but Iruru would be best left as the start to that since afterward there's plenty of content which re-balances the cast's participation.

Those tumors are part of what makes her Megumin superior to her, though.

Together with Kobayashi.

Does Maid Dragon have a terrible fanbase?

I don't want to waifu God.

You tell me

>misandrist bitch
She's trash.

>misandrist
She just loves her Kobayashi. To those who would hurt her Kobayashi, her wrath knows neither gender nor race.

She is jealous don't you know what it means?

but best dragon is elma

This is incorrect, and she is appreciated just about as much as she deserves--if not moreso.

>is a literal GOAT
>horns
kek

>Best character
Kobayashi

>Best dragon
Tohru

Kanna is cute and whenever she asumes the role of "daughter", she is pure gold. The rest are funny, and ok; fafnir's chemistry with the other guy is something I wanted to see more of.

In this board, there's nothing as underrated as the word "best".

Pic related is the VAs

>evil chaos dragon who made a living from slaughtering innocent villagers
>good
"no"

Goat horns are conical amd curved like the horns of that dragon that wanted
to kill Iruru

*blocks your plate*
what do, Sup Forums?

Kemono Friends is better and more popular.

Holy shit, Kobayashi's Seiyuu looks just like her.

My asshole hair could draw better CGI

Would choke down and vomit later for this face.

>My asshole hair could draw better CGI
Perhaps, but you didn't let it do that, and that's why you aren't getting mad otakubux, whereas the fags who did are now rich and fucking whores and snorting cocaine.

Yeah doesn't mean I have to watch that garbage.

Don't worry. Everyone with good taste already did watch it. The rest wasted their time on Maid Dragon. But only for Kanna of course.

kemono furryfags feels the urge to shitpost every maidragon thread