Why are incest animes consistently more entertaining than regular romance animes?

Why are incest animes consistently more entertaining than regular romance animes?

Is it because it's more taboo and therefore intrinsically has more drama surrounding it?

Poc unrelated

It's more of an ecchi that conveniently allows the incest to happen, even the parents are on board.

What about eromanga and yousga no sora?

Not Oreimo though.

It's because we all want healthy family bonding.

they aint blood related with the male, user

>he watches anime that features girls with lewd thoughts

>animes

But they are NBR, goes full-harem halfway through and the guy starts fucking the teacher

I really enjoyed the pissing scene.

They literally are not

Name one romance anime that isn't incest that is good.

I can pretend.

Because it triggers normalfags like a firestorm. It's fun watching retards go at it.

After alot of thnking thats the only thing that I can see going to incest anime that distinguishes it from regular harem romance anime.
>maybe incestime have more screen time and exposure to the main grills

Its one of the more arguable points but I cant imagine that a regular harem would just go to shit because lack of screen time and fan service. I do think the incest anime do have more screen time at home than usual where others are at school and with the social circle of the MC if the beta cuck even has one

>incest anime haveto be more creative

Looking at kiss x sis alone this is true but i think that kiss x sis is acceptional. Compare harem you know to something like Oreimo and Oreimo is now less distinguished (to me at least) but i think the cute characters are my favorite part about Oreimo. Ayase was my favorite character from that and its not obvious who best girl is for that show.

>Incest anime are moreentertaining than regular romance anime

I think this is true but I can confidently put my finger on why

Oreimo would have been better without Kirino. Those episodes without her where Kuroneko became the main girl were way better. Kirino is such an abusive bitch to her brother and the ending made NO sense whatsoever. It was a huge kick in the balls to end that way.

More home, private screen time might be it too which allows more serious development. More creative is true too since they have to not let the secret out as much and needs excuses.

>animes
fuck off

>Anime would have been better
I am a rare breed of faggot that watches anime without crical instinct and judgement like a little kid, so i cant really comprehend the concept of a better ending when i was watching it to go brain numb in the first place, but I think you're on to something when you mention the whole "dont let the secret out and make up excuses" part

Word user

Bump
Also
Hi print

>Kiss x Sis
>Incest
The author literally goes full fucking normalfag and stops the incest, stops the student x teacher romance, and is getting ready to make Keita into a generic Japanese salaryman with a generic Japanese high school girlfriend.

Evangeline x Negi Springfield

LOL user that's just to be politically correct

Are people still falling for his bait and switch? I said the whole time during the sensei arc that it wouldn't last. He's just focusing on one girl to advance the "plot." He'll move on from piss girl eventually when he runs out of ideas with her, just like he did with sensei.

Watch/read Koi Kaze, great story but makes you feel awful about incest