Why does Joe Kennedy have jizz on the corners of his mouth?

Why does Joe Kennedy have jizz on the corners of his mouth?

why this nigga look retarded

Your stomach can only hold so much before it starts to fill the esophagus and leaks out the mouth

DROOLIN
J
O
E

Is this some kind of new minority group. Chronic droolers?

Gotta do it for the Sorosbucks.

There was a time where "Niggers Need Not Apply" referred to the Irish as well.

Kek

I understand why

because he sucks cock with his mouth

Joe Kennedy looked disgusting lips all covered in jizz. Very very disrespectful

Joe Kennedy looks like he just ate a tide pod

Schumers love mayonnaise

what a fucking asshole, seriously.
shilling for the people who killed much of his family.

Why are the democrats so desperate they would trot out some literally who third genneration low rent Kennedy that looks like Ron Howard and Conan O’Brien’s lovechild?

>mfw this guy is already getting meme'd on

This guy is the best the dems could come up with

He was sucking on Obama's cock before the rebuttal.

Is this real?

>gives a speech advocating for minorities
>not a single minority in the entire room
what did he mean by this?

He got some in his eyes, too. I disagree with his politics but applaud his enthusiasm. You’re going on tv, back away from the cock for a minute. “You’re not my dad!”

Sucking corporate dick

It's like they combatted the discussion of Trump with a gross white male reptilian thing on purpose.
>let's do something like the water drink thing
>wheel out Kennedy and make sure he looks like he's been blacked or whatever the kids these days like

Yes the dems rebuttals is some Kennedy descendent who is a literally who

im crying, i fucking hope this guy runs so badly, the memes would be incredible

I can't decide who I hate more... Trudeau or this ginge.... Ahhhh it's Trudeau

Did you not see the prior 90 minutes of fucking trump making a fool of himself?

Moist af

sorry guys

Proof Irish aren't white, BTFO all those starved souless potato niggers back to pale africa.

This is a very hate love relationship leaf, I don't understand it anymore!!

The imagery of a broken car in the back is epic.

They don't even realize it's Democrats in a nutshell.

>Drool Man SOTU

world famous

imaging this being your 15 minutes of fame

>Joe "Suck you off in this broken Mustang" Kennedy - The perfect representation of the Democratic Party

I assumed it was herpes medication

I thought you guys were releasing these photos to us shooped to make him look like a cocksucker...
is this real?

JFK is rolling in his fucking grave right now

Worse is knowing this guy is the grandson of the worst Kennedy who actually murdered somebody

I watched him speak for 2 minutes. Watch out, hes using Obama 2008 style Rhetoric. Hope/ feel good, everyone can be happy, we can all work together, hope and togetherness. This dude is gonna run for president, maybe someday soon.

You mean democrats just sitting and not applauding when Trump announced lowest black and hispanic unemployment ever recorded?

He means you must deal with the undesirables but not him. Liberals always have two standards.

joe "let me slurp it" kennedy

I knew a Kennedy IRL. She once loudly told a story in class about a time somebody came in her hair. Disgusting tribe.

Further proof that Gingers have No Souls!

His entire family has addiction issues. Does anyone know of a drug that causes mouth watering? Maybe for anxiety?

It's probably herpes cream, you can see some bumps covered up by make-up in other stills

The Cuck of Camelot

Perhaps pcp

>JFK giving speeches about secret societies, government overreach, and the war machine

"Ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country."

>this Kennedy talking about Black Lives Matter, #metoo, and speaking Spanish

>right side of the aisle clapping for 5 minutes at every empty and/or bs talking point read off the teleprompter

Didn't he bring a trap to the speech ?

Conan O'Brien has seen better days.

after searching kennedy on twitter

My Post Number even confirmed it.

He sounded like he's starting to get RFK Jr.'s throat affliction. Just a touch of it, but it's starting. Must be the inbreeding. Poor guy's going to sound like Katherine Hepburn in 20 years.

Another elite cramming diversity down our throats. Wonder how many Somalis are in his neighborhood?

Why did he sound like he was about to break down and cry half the time? Cum mouth is way too emotional.

My guess was

His career is fucking done, shit's as bad as Rubio struggling for a drink.

Welcome to the modern Democratic Party, no longer abiding to JFK's words and instead asking the country to support non-citizens and beg for welfare.

It’s because the only reason he’s being put out there is that he’s young and a Kennedy. They’re trying to use name recognition and youthfulness, but youthfulness in the same way they used it with Obama back in 08. The thing is Joe Kennedy is lacking the charisma that Obama or Bill Clinton had. He’s like a charisma kryptonite.

>Why does Joe Kennedy have jizz on the corners of his mouth?
From the dead hooker in the trunk of the car behind him

lol goddamn