Every animator now is forced to have seen 20 ghibli movies before he's allowed a job

>every animator now is forced to have seen 20 ghibli movies before he's allowed a job
Would it improve the industry yes or no? Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!0PQyHSZJ!nMqy16-Mur-CxaS38LSxow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Every animator is forced to watch all Gainax and Trigger anime
Now that is a start

More like every animator should be forced to watch golden age Disney and Looney Tunes shows. Then those Japs will at least get a clue on animating expressive characters.

An animator is not a story writer.

this, OP kill yourself right now

I'm sure the large majority of animators have already seen a significant portion of his filmography.

>forced animation

No thanks.

what's the point
movement is based on real life not another people's perception of movement

None of the stories in Ghibli movies are impressive.

>movement is based on real life not another people's perception of movement
When it comes to portraying a story. This is wrong.

>every animator is forced to spend an hour a day outside looking at actual real people and their movements
fixed

You're confused I believe.
The animator doesn't make the storyboard. The animator just follow instructions about what needs to be animated.

user, that is literally every single full Ghibli movie. You are forcing people to watch Earthsea. You should be jailed for that. Also, why do you keep fucking making these threads the last few days? It's pretty clearly one guy, not just the usual Miyazaki shitposting.

One time in an interview posted on Sup Forums which may have been fake it basically said animators today are shit because they watch other animation to learn how things move rather than real life

>every animator is forced to accept a living wage and isn't overworked
Would it improve the industry yes or no?

That would mean more studios like KyoAni and that's a good thing.

>Still falling for the animators don't get paid fake news
Stop reading animenewsnetwork. Inbetweeners aren't animators.

Because it is all done by one person.

is that supposed to be impressive or not?

So I watched Grave of the Fireflies because people said "omg le feels, most depressing thing ever xD". I felt nothing. What am I missing? I liked Spirited Away, though. What's a "good? ghibli movie?

I like to imagine that the people saying this are the same ones who whine about CG and QUALITY in less popular shows.

The stories are all done by one person.

No because they'd be watching and old senile fuck's projection of what real life is supposed to be.
Good fiction is somewhat grounded in reality.

>Watch 20 ghibli movies again even though it's why I got into animation in the first place

>Animation director than tells me a have 12 hours to draw 6000 frames of animation because production can only pay me for that long because of the dirt-cheap budgets on anime.

The industry is much more at fault than the actual animators.

Officially Sup Forumsproved kino

mega.nz/#F!0PQyHSZJ!nMqy16-Mur-CxaS38LSxow