Anime you want

Punk/western anime about lone wanderer autistic cowboy girl kicking ass and getting true companions in post apocaliptic world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1JgmTwkq7wU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Draw a girl with a man face.

Hmm....

a good one with non cliche characters

A girl who dies and comes back in a fantasy like RPG land.

Sounds like a mix of Kino no Tabi and Trigun

I wish we'd get more of Carnage. It was one of my favorites from the Expo.

There's already a series like that.

>Literally anything made by Hiroyuki Imaishi
>Tsurumaki Kazuya(FLCL/Diebuster director) ditches Anno and his shitty studio and directs an anime on Trigger

OST in this was pretty good, I spent a whole day trying to find it back then. Maybe it's easier now.

I don't quite recall the plot, but I think it fits your description. Plus giant robots.

A new adaptation of anything by Go Nagai

I want a doujin about a GIRL using time stop powers to fuck dudes.

>lone wanderer autistic cowboy girl
So, uh
Do you mean a cowgirl?

yeah but cowgirl makes me think of a cow monster girl with huge titties and thats not what i want

No you don't understand.

So you want Kino in New Vegas?

It's kinda hard to get them hard if they're frozen in time.

Look into other medium.

I was with you until you said post-apocalyptic

youtube.com/watch?v=1JgmTwkq7wU

.Hack//SIGN, albeit coma rather than death

I'd rather have the old west equivalent of 91 days, tone the wacky tropes way down and do a gritty Eastwood style story.

Well my idea was based on Outlaw Josey Wales. But being anime, i turned the mc into a cute girl. Post apocalyptic just because it would make the western vibe make sense. I just dig a lot how people kept being added to Josey party and how close they all felt. Favorite movie.

I have a less reasonable goal, but I want one anime with a relatively standard western setting. No studio would pick it up.

>I was with you until you said post-apocalyptic
There's literally no better place for a modern/future cowboy story.

this. The "man in the wild fighting for himself" vibe suits post apocalyptic worlds perfectly. It could also be a standard western setting like said but sadly that doesnt sell anymore and its a way more impossible dream even.

Thanks, ill check it out.

So, the Dark Tower with a female Roland?

Hockey anime

But not full on crazy like Eyeshield 21

Girls don't have to use time stop powers to fuck whoever they want.

It would have to be about Canadians or Russians, cause japs can't into hockey.

Looks like female Tochiro.

Post-WWI Germany, a down on his luck Great War veteran is picked up by the Thule Society. They train him in esoteric wisdom and traditional virtues as groups of veterans go around the nation putting down the Marxist insurrectionists and roughing up the Kikes that are taking advantage of the Germans. Throw in an ancient cult of Set-Moses pulling the strings and end the season with the ascension of Hitler.

There was a Wild Arms anime by >Bee Train ages ago. I wonder if Satelight could do something with the franchise when they run out of ideas for Symphogear.

A fucking crusader anime in which Moslems are the bad guys. Its about fucking time considering they have done tons of shit about moors already

Berserk movies animated by madhouse and directed by Yoshiaki Kawajiri

Jojo part 4 OVA's animated by madhouse and directed/character designs by Takeshi Koike

And just more original shit by people in the industry i like.

would watch dis
> black female roland

I rather one where the white crusaders are the bad guys, selling and raping poor muslems until a isekai teenager jap set things right and change history.
It would sell more and trigger millions of snowflakes who will keep harping on it, ensuring it cult status.

>he hasn't read the one that was just translated

IT'S HIIIIIIIIIIGH NOON

>lone wanderer autistic cowboy girl kicking ass and getting true companions in post apocalyptic world
Just wait until next season, OP.

>When you wanna mock Sup Forums but make yourself look 10x more retarded.

As for the OP, you should've watch more Western movies if you want more quality western cowboy things. I find those more enjoyable than """"western""" anime anyways.

>mfw someone say Trigun is good.

Oh man, im gonna watch this shit.

Personally, I'd recommend watching Yojimbo first and then watching A Fistful of Dollars so that you can compare the differences between the latter as an unofficial remake of the former while also seeing the similarities between the two.

An atmospheric and surreal horror anime that takes risks and doesn't shy away from uncomfortable topics. Basically a Junji Ito manga, but animated.

You could just play Yume Nikki, user.

Already done, as well as several fanmade spin-offs and a let's play of LSD Dream Emulator. Read the YN manga, too.
I need more surreal horror in my life, dammit.

A drama/comedy anime about a yakuza being promoted as a bodyguard for the boss' daughter. During a mission, she sneaks off to join him and they soon become friends. In return, she asks him to find out more about her estranged mother during a stakeout at a brothel. Two-part series finale has an assassination attempt on the MC and the boss; fade out with MC in the hospital reading a letter from the daughter, hoping the two can go on more adventures after recovery.

a grimy post apocolyptic anime with a gruff guy but makes friends and companions along his journey, like berserk meets lotr