Hands down the greatest SOTU address delivered in living memory

>Hands down the greatest SOTU address delivered in living memory
>broadcast to the entire civilized world
>completely singlehandedly destroyed the entire Democratic Anti-Trump platform piece by piece
>just by talking for an hour
>Flatlined every attempt at shitsmearing Trump or his actions with effortless ease
>Memo coming out will be the stake through the heart for MUH RUSSIA
>Based Nork Crutchbro is likely to be one of the defining pictures of the early 21st century
>Doubly so if Korean Reunification actually happens
>For the entire world to see, dangled DACA in front of the Democrats along with a legitimate path to citizenship for millions of illegals
>the world got to watch as they sat stone-faced and unapplauding, signalling that they didn't really want it and instead were more intent on simply saying No to anything Trump wants
>Literally billions of people watched the SOTU in real time
>maybe .1% of that gave a fuck about the Democratic 'responses'
>Any stream that was going to host the SOTU and any of the responses had their viewership absolutely crater, losing easily 95% of their viewers within 60 seconds of Trump's speech ending
>and on Sup Forums
>The shills are flailing frantically trying to gum the board up or shitpost as hard as they can
>But they have no direction, no spirit and no energy
>They don't have their talking points, they don' have attack plans given to them by the DNC. They're directionless and ineffective
>You can smell the fear and desperation coming off of each and every one of their posts

You fight the inevitable, shills. You struggle against your own salvation. You can freely join the new American Society.. or you can serve as an example on the firing line or at the gallows when the Ropes finally start coming out. The choice is yours.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HofjyNJi2ZE
youtube.com/watch?v=5A-4VGfx5lU
twitter.com/HuffPost/status/958543273714470912?ref_src=twcamp^share|twsrc^m5|twgr^email|twcon^7046|twterm^2
youtu.be/VQRiO1ihcQA
youtube.com/watch?v=TPp1GhuIP4o
youtube.com/watch?v=yhUEcqz2A3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sage

God bless GEOTUS

It was real fuckin good broheim

shill thread

We’re just getting started.

>Americans are dreamers too

Fucking right.

>Directly call out shills
>HURF DURF SHILL THREAD

(You) need to look at Pic related. Clicking 'no' is an autokick from the raid, just so you're aware.

WHAT HAS PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP DONE SINCE HE HAS BEEN IN OFFICE ……
1. Supreme Court Judge Gorsuch
2. 59 missiles dropped in Syria
3. He took us out of TPP
4. Illegal immigration is now down 70%( the lowest in 17 years)
5. Consumer confidence highest since 2000 at index 125.6
6. Mortgage applications for new homes rise to a seven year high
7. Arranged from 7% to 24% Tariff on lumber from Canada
8. Bids for border wall are well underway
9. Pulled out of the lopsided Paris accord
10. Keystone pipeline approved
11. NATO allies boost spending by 4.3%
12. Allowing VA to terminate bad employees
13. Allowing private healthcare choices for veterans
14. More than 600,000. Jobs created
15. Median household income at a 7 year high
16. The Stock Market is at the highest ever in its history
17. China agreed to American import of beef
18. $89 Billion saved in regulation rollbacks
19. Rollback of A Regulation to boost coal mining
20. MOAB for ISIS
21. Travel ban reinstated
22. Executive order for religious freedom
23. Jump started NASA
24. $600 million cut from UN peacekeeping budget
25. Targeting of MS13 gangs
26. Deporting violent illegal immigrants
27. Signed 41 bills to date
28. Created a commission on child trafficking
29. Created a commission on voter fraud
30. Created a commission for opioids addiction
31. Giving power to states to drug test unemployment recipients
32. Unemployment lowest since May 2007
33. Historic Black College University initiative
34. Women In Entrepreneurship Act
35. Created an office for illegal immigrant crime victims
36. Reversed Dodd-Frank
37. Repealed DOT ruling which would have taken power away from local governments for infrastructure planning
38. Order to stop crime against law enforcement
39. End of DAPA program
50+

Trump cured my cancer.

>The shills are flailing frantically trying to gum the board up or shitpost as hard as they can
>But they have no direction, no spirit and no energy
>They don't have their talking points, they don' have attack plans given to them by the DNC. They're directionless and ineffective

>shill thread

Wow OP, you weren't kidding.

It's sad in a way. I almost pity them. Almost. Then I remember these are the same people willingly selling their souls to the DNC apparatus that would happily see all of us destitute, our children raped and brainwashed, our families shattered and our people forcefully exterminated or bred out of existence.

Then that pity disappears. Most of them don't deserve a place in the future we're beginning to forge. The majority of them deserve nothing more than an 8x8 concrete closet to live out their days in. Most of the remnants deserve to be strung up from the light posts from the White House to the Capitol Building and left to rot until they fall to pieces before being thrown in the nearest dumpster with a shovel. But in victory we can choose to be merciful to our wayward brothers and sisters.

But mercy comes with a ticking clock.

>Gargantuan if gigantic

I saw him stand an old clap for the embassy moving to Jerusalem

literally the only thing they have is "AMNESTY DON" which is retarded because who actually believes illegal spics will wait 12 years and pass a character test

How long until ratings?

Yes, Jerusalem is the capital of Israel!

youtube.com/watch?v=HofjyNJi2ZE

Fucking amnesty.

bump

Why so many Dems? I thought Republicans loved Jews?

Not even Dems want it.

I bet the demo niggers really thought he was gonna read the meme live, excellent work on building that ghost for them to chase Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=5A-4VGfx5lU

>12 yr path to citizenship
>You fuck up you get deported
I see no problem with this

The path to citizenship needs to be fixed as the Wall is built

Absolutely based speech
Gutierrez can fuck off to Guantanamo

link to this fucking speech

Nigerian it was the goddamn State of the Union. You can find it in 7 seconds on YouTube.

Don't forget by mid-year it's le 55%
Then in 2019, le 54%

2020, le 52%

And so on. Till you stop it.

Bullshit.
He said 12 months.

>You will live to see an American Golden Age within your lifetime

Not gonnna lie, my mexican mom is literally crying talking about how wrong she was and how great a man our president is. She's praying for him now.

poll for SOTU
twitter.com/HuffPost/status/958543273714470912?ref_src=twcamp^share|twsrc^m5|twgr^email|twcon^7046|twterm^2

>unemployment lowest since 2007
Lmao that's not trumps nor obamas doing fucktard. Learn to econ

Are you deaf?

>12 months
I know reading is hard Tyrone, but do try

Nice if true.

>economy trash for 9 years
>DUDE ITS TOTALLY THIS WHITE GUY FROM 15 YEARS AGO'S FAULT! HE DID EVERYTHING
>Trump gets in office
>economy explodes like it's been edging for the last 10 years, spraying jobs and wealth everywhere
>DUDE THATS OBAMAS DOING HE TOTALLY FIXED EVERYTHING IT JUST DIDNT TAKE EFFECT TIL HE LEFT OFFICE AND DISAPPEARED FROM PUBLIC VIEW HURHUERHER

..you niggers are really just atrocious, you know that?

I wasn't able to watch. I'll see it later. But by all indications I'm seeing, it was absolutely epic.

>Bullshit.

So why didn't they take up Trump's offer?

>Be American lawmaker
>Chant USA USA USA in the capitol building
Did they do this for Obama? This gave me a raging freedom erection.

It was an hour and a half of clapping desu. Maybe someone will edit out all the fucking clapping.

Fuck no they didn't. Why would they chant USA USA USA in the presence of a shitskin from Kenya that spent nearly a decade doing everything in his power to destroy this country from the ground up?

Your freedom boner is both justified and a good sign, user. It means you felt it too. This speech wasn't just an amazing deconstruction of the narratives the Dems have struggled to build for the last 3 years.

It was a rallying cry. A call to fix bayonets and charge. An order to drive into the heart of the enemy and finish him off forever. If you feel hopeful, energized and ready to take on whatever's put in your path.. that means you have a place in the future we're trying to build.

>If you feel hopeful, energized and ready to take on whatever's put in your path.
Crazy you'd say that, I was just thinking about how I feel hopeful for the first time in a while. Like the black pill may be finally losing it's effect.

It'll probably come back in a day or two, but regardless, good speech.

After tonight I still believe our country can be saved.
youtu.be/VQRiO1ihcQA

Because they don't want to lose the Visa lottery and chain migration therefore making it difficult to harvest Democratic votes.

All Obama’s doing, trump is just taking credit

Disregard the blackpill, user. It's a trap. A sweet lullaby meant to fool you into thinking all hope is lost. A demoralizer meant to keep you from fighting back.

>If we are mark'd to die, we are enow
To do our country loss; and if to live,
The fewer men, the greater share of honour.
God's will! I pray thee, wish not one man more.

It is better to fight and die on your feet for what you believe in as a young man, than live cowed in fear on your knees to be old, bitter and full of regret.

22 million viewers. Obama's last SOTU was 38 million.

And it's funny seeing people turning on Dems for even bargaining.

Still no orders from on high yet, huh? This should be your first indicator that you are on the wrong side. A message of hope, of unity and of strength, a rallying cry issued to ALL Americans.. and your bosses can't figure out how to respond.

>Doubly so if Korean Reunification actually happens
Why would South Korea want to deal with that humanitarian crisis?

Ask the Worst Koreans. They've got their reasons I'm sure. If Reunification weren't something both sides wanted, they wouldn't be doing shit like holding joint sporting events and shit.

Both sides want it, but the Kims want to basically have it just be they move from Pyongyang to Seoul and execute the majority of the Worst Korean government.

Most normies I know are sick of their shit. I do home installations/handyman work and some old lady today was telling me shes voted Democrat her entire life and she really doesn't like Trump but thought the Dems boycotting the SOTU was disgraceful.

They also can't allow a wall to be built, because that might actually succeed.
"Democrats will support any kind of border security, as long as it doesn't work."

And I saved it. Here you go.

>moments before this post was made, in the office of David Brock

UMM NO SWEETIE A CNN INSTANT POLL SAID IT WAS THE WORST IN 20 YEARS

DRUMPF IS FINISHED, IT'S OVER FOR HIM

this is the exact same Sup Forums jerking off that happened after trump's speech last year, nothing will happen, and a week later things will be back to normal with russia conspiracism, retarded ticktocking from the boomer conservative side, and trump stabilising at around 35% approval

>trump st 45% approval
>econemy booming
>republican now on board or dying offscreen (McCain)
>democrats floundering
>Russia nonsense dying on the vine
>more wins to come

Lol stay mad

Quick rundown on the speech? And when is the memo going to be released?

Not true. Sloppy Joe didn't like it, so that is like, one American who didn't or something. His speech in Massachusetts with a Bengals flag and a broken down car told me just how in tune he is with Americans and his state.

Biggest moment was getting his honest offer for DACA and plan for immigration reform out in the open for everyone to see. The normies think he wants to close the borders and hates spics. They even think the DACA deal is just an excuse to use ice like the gestapo. Now it has been made clear to the normie public that chain immigration is a disaster and that trump supports keeping immigrant families together. His position should be totally reasonable to anyone who isnt an open border shill. Even the dreamers must be rooting for this now.

What if I never bought into everything being Bush's fault during Obama's Presidency? What then? What if I think that the President owns almost everything that occurs under their watch, minus out the first years GDP, because that is usually determenative based on the previous years governmental budget? Take the DJIA for instance. That is almost an immediate response to current financial situations and based upon very current realities. Trump already won re-election, unless there is a recession between 2019-2020.

First time in my life that I was not cynical about a USA chant. It was heartfelt, and real.

That was absolutely brilliant.

The Dems got so btfo on a level I didn't think was possible.

Where was John McCain???

Hmmmmm

this is basically what happened during the event
youtube.com/watch?v=TPp1GhuIP4o

Good post. 9.5/10

Impressive. Very nice.

Schumer BTFO status: 6 ways from Sunday

>6 ways from Sunday
youtube.com/watch?v=yhUEcqz2A3Q

My friend is watching Kennedy because you dumb shits got him trending, but at least he's seen as a joke. Kennedy is a joke, the Democrat counter-memo was a joke, their behavior is an embarrassment... They might really be in trouble man but these fucking Dem voters are foam at the mouth crazy. I hope the hillbillies are smart enough to get out and vote again

a fucking men

WE CANT STOP WINNING HOLY SHIT

Watching President Trump SOTU 2018 healed my shingles.
Praise Jesus.

And we still have the memo release to look forward to.

I'm also willing to bet many of them were actual Trump voters and not too happy with amnesty don.

Is that tear in my eye?
Yes, yes it is. DUMBOCRATS TIMES UP

The time of the middle class nigger has finally come. I hope you faggots realize what you've done

CAN'T STOP WINNING!

This speech blackpilled me. Jews aren't going anywhere. Violent niggers aren't going anywhere. Suicide seems like the only realistic way to find peace. Very unhappy.

It's a trap for most people.
It is just an existential crisis and most people get experience in defeating those in high school.
Once you shun fearing death things great and things terrible lie within your reach.

what you actually meant to say it your being paid to post this here.

Honest question: If Trump came into your house and fucked your wife would you spit his semen or swallow like a good little cuck?

USA! USA! USA!

Well if you don't want to blow everything up, it takes time.

I'm a typical liberal democrat voter and tonights speech was amazing

I can't vote for trump, but if I could vote for him in 2020 I would

I personally haven't witnessed so much passionate patriotism in a long time. I doubt Trudeau or Hillary could whip such feelings.

wtf is cory booker standing and applauding for that schumer is stone faced?
holy shit..,. wtf

>r you can serve as an example on the firing line or at the gallows when the Ropes finally start coming out. The choice is yours.

There won't be ropes, or gallows.

They're just going to fade into irrelevance like hippies, beatniks and every other subversive that tried to destroy the USA from the inside out in favor of Communism and ugly unwashed cults based on drugs and doing things with their genitalia that they shouldn't be.

Treating them as martyrs or enemies worthy of the gallows is too much respect, they whined on the sidelines and did nothing while Commucrat corruption festered during Obama. They sucked each other off and blogged while FISA abuse ran rampant to where the DNC thought it could rig an incoming election in its favor from the primary to the polls to the lugenpresse.

They're going to be an ugly wart on the backside of history that people remember exactly as much as the Black Panther Party or Jim Jones massacre any other Communist aligned cult that imploded, this one reached very high and infected our colleges and DNC just as Yuri B predicted but the time to move on has come and everyone can feel the energy and a new page in American history turning.

Keep America Great Always folks.

KAGA

I am willing to start looking into the (((coincidences))) that keep getting pointed out if I know:

What are the citizenships of all of the members of the house and senate.

I can that do an analysis and come to a conclusion. If there is something off about the whole thing I will make a memegraph to post here.

They are disorganized and the ranks are dissenting.