Hinamatsuri

oh

Other urls found in this thread:

raw.senmanga.com/Hinamatsuri/067/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wait, what happened? Is she on a date or something? Please don't let it be the former. When will TL come around?

Arranged Marriage Meeting with a potential husband?

Where is best girl?

An art gallery, because everyone is stupid.

her painting got selected for an art show. Shes dressing up for it.

She paints? When

She hasn't before.

Other than Anzu who is right there, you mean Hitomi?

Anzu is too young and pure for these kinds of things!

Someone dump. I'm curious.

She hasn't. The twist is that it ended up in the infants section because of how much it looked like something from an elementary schooler. Her dad then proceeds to punch his son for showing up and then Nitta for encouraging her.

poor Nitta

raw.senmanga.com/Hinamatsuri/067/1

TL when?

PLEASES

Here but busy now. Should be working on it tomorrow when it's actually father's day

>dress anzu
It's so beautiful.

Thanks man

"Everyone loves Anzu's shitty drawings because everyone is weak to a daughter's love emission from Anxu."

So that dude really was Anzu's brother? Everyone talking like it was just a pick up line for that chapter's threads had me thinking I was missing something there.

Huh, i thought it was pretty clear since the chapters whole punchline was that he was hitting on his sister. Though with this board, and probably Japan in general, the thought that hitting on your sister be a bad thing was completely foreign.

ohhhhhhhhhhh

Are you retarded? They're not blood related, and are complete strangers to each other.

What is it with old authors and ESP? Was it big in the 80s or 90s?

Sci-fi is big in 80 and 90s with Star Wars installment etc I guess.

Poor girl doesn't deserve this. Anzu is for love, hope and happiness.