Characters that trigger otaku

Who is this semen demon?

pretty sexy

I'm pro cuckolding so strong women like this are quite exquisite

Yakuza bitches are sluts so

>every anime girl with tattoos is Yakuza
Tired of this meme.

then you're tired of japan

More like tired of anons pretending they're Japanese and/or going on moral crusades.

Having mixed tastes is such a painful life. On one hand I can't stand 3DPD sluts and their ways, but on the other hand my preferences for aesthetics are very different from the traditional "pure girl". No one understands my tastes.

Tattoos are ugly as sin 99.999999% of the time

She seems cool but I haven't gotten into it yet because

>sunrise

>sunrise
Nothing wrong with sunrise that isn't wrong with literally any other big name anime studio nowadays.

More talking about their history of randomly nuking girls for drama

>More like tired of anons pretending they're Japanese and/or going on moral crusades.

You do not know what you are talking about.

Put on your clown shoes and waddle on back to your mothers basement.

jesus christ

which gundam is this?

Thunderbolt

Cum guardian

Have you seen the end of Unicorn? I'd take random nukings over that trash any day of the week.

I know exactly what I'm talking about, bub.

What? Are otaku unable to waifu her and want to fuck the brain-dead hospital patient instead?

>Have you seen the end of Unicorn?

No

anineets can't handle tattoos for some reason

>Talking about imaginary Jazz bands

Maximum cringe

The fact that you spout on about memes ironically supports otherwise, bud.

yeah, but she is hot af and an anime girl

Tattoos are disgusting and you should feel bad about liking them

Am I the only one who doesn't like her that much even without the tattoos? That jutting/bulbous nose is a turnoff, and something about her eyes when they're fully open just doesn't do it for me, too.

Imagine the worse possible ending and it will still be worse than that and not in the standard "everybody dies lol" Gundam ending.

Careful OP has some sick discount ink that he needs our approval on.

It's Thunderbolt actually good? or is just memed like every mecha show by /m/, the last good mecha show that I watched was GBF and before that it was Break Blade

Kek. Weebs.

How many Phantom: Requiem for the Phantoms is it

I haven't seen S2 yet but I saw some ANN blogger praising and relating to her in my news feed so I'll take that as a bad sign.

qt from Gundam Thunderbolt

>I saw some ANN blogger
Why?
>in my news feed
No, seriously, what the fuck are you doing?

It's just body art.

That sounds closer to the fact that Thunderbolt has some QUALITY moments than you just disliking her in general. Whatever floats your boat, I guess.

I have never once in my entire life wanted a tattoo.

>Why?
It popped up?
>No, seriously, what the fuck are you doing?
Looking at anime news articles?

Animation is godlike.

The story of the first season was very self-contained and small in scope (team of snipers fights off a federation assault)

There is a lot of "drama" and characters are kinda iffy though

I'm pretty sure ANN loved IBO as did Sup Forums while it borderline killed /m/; /m/ likes Thunderbolt so make of that how you will.

Straightforward story about rival fight between gundam and zaku with entertaining fights and top quality in S1 but some QUALITY in S2 but still worth it for operator Acguy.
As for good recent mecha shows you should try Majestic Prince and Fafner Exodus.

>lips
>nose lines
>bottom eyelashes

No, even just the on-model face shots OP included do it for me. Her nose is thick and the tip juts forward from the bridge horizontally, and I don't like it.

Why do you have ANN opinion pieces in your newsfeed, is what I want to know.

Better than Kyoani.
pic related's QUALITY is about the worst that's come out of Thunderbolt.

No one's talking about QUALITY, user. The things he described are part of her design.

thanks anons, just remembered that I dropped majestic prince, I'm gonna give it a second chance

She definitely looks like that one nice normalfag girl who everyone thinks is a slut but she is actually pure.

Also no way in hell she is a Japanese, look at that nose tip, that ain't a nip feature.
I SERIOUSLY hope the nips don't think she is a Japanese because now that's trying to think they're some kind of white race or something.

Still, it ain't as shit as G-Reco's ending. Now that's a pure waste of time

>anime
>Also no way in hell she is a Japanese, look at that nose tip, that ain't a nip feature.
I SERIOUSLY hope the nips don't think she is a Japanese because now that's trying to think they're some kind of white race or something.

Your fukken joken, rite?

Any girl with a tattoo is a slut though.

Holy fucking cringe thread.
OP fuck back off to reddit christ.

>from best grill to worst grill in one scene

tip top

lol

Don't they fucking believe all characters in anime are Japanese except when they said they're from X country?

Now that's going full delusional, because I have never seen that white race nose tip in other races other than white, I don't know how it is actually called, but I guess it's a type of nose tip.
No way man.

She triggers people.

Literally a "do i understand how human beings work" pass/fail test for nerds.

It's hilariously edgy. Everyone has to go through maximum suffering at the same time so you get comedy gold like the guy who had his arms cut off to pilot the Psycho-Zaku going back to battle in a regular Zaku with these metal clown hands that couldn't even push the buttons but somehow he's out there getting shot at. All the villains they kill turn out to be strong family men who were just about to retire. It's impossible to take seriously.

He's right though.
A girl with that many tats is guaranteed to be a roasty.

I can't quite place why, but Kyouko made me feel funny.

I wish I had a cute, vulnerable step-sister like her.

Not that vulnerable, just wounded

>>>sea_world

It appears you triggered him.

Let's see your battlestation Sup Forumsnon

Bianca Carlyle doesn't sound japanese to me

You looking at it, he is poor weeb teaching english aka worst job in nippon ever

Her name is Bianca Carlyle so I am pretty sure she's white

I tried.

Thanks user, its a lot better now

And risk getting jewed by the managers of real ones?

Since when is Sup Forums a place for moralfags?
Did Shirou do this?

Ueno

Since 2012

one day you'll step outside user
one day

I don't care about the implied moral problems.

It just looks like shit.

I fucking hate tattoos but once again with 2D everyting is nice

I don't even know how to argue with this. Are you are aware that, for example, the Simpsons are americans, even if americans are not yellow with four fingers?

How many dicks has she had?

Buttblasted whale.

Oh
Oh fuck, never thought this way.

idk why i though this was drawn by nobuteru yuuki

Prove it

far from poor mate
but i can tell you're ugly
so I guess i win

Mad he's living your dream?

>americans are not yellow with four fingers
You'd be surprised what you can see at walmart.

lewd when you think that she most likely had to be naked or revealing a lot when she got those tattoos.

I'm travelling the world and enjoying ever minute of my life :)
I've made wonderful memories and made true friends.

You cannot say the same, you sad little man.

Do people seriously see a girl in the military, and get surprised when she has tattoos or some shit?

You seems to be serious and honest, so I'll elaborate.

Japanese 2d is a lot less realistic than American (european comics are another beast). There are pro and cons, for example the difference in the "realism" between characters and background in manga often translates to the characters being more dynamic. This is just a basis.

A japanese author or viewer never doubts that a character is Japanese, unless specifically told so, exactly like I never doubt that the xkcd bald characters are white american males, because they know and I know it's only a matter of style. I know a xkcd character is a woman based on her hair, the exaggerated difference between male and females being the fact that males have no hair, probably an exaggeration version of male --> short hair, female --> long hair.
I am taking her (his?) characters as an example because they are very simple.
So when the Japanese want to depict a foreigner, they either name him, tell he's from somewhere else, or make his features exaggerated. Classic example, chinese characters having slanted eyes, for us it's silly because so do japs, for them it's a realistic trait in an unrealistic face that removes part of the stylization, tells you where to look, and tells you what the character is.

>having a tattoo
>not being a subhuman

You can only pick one

>you're ugly
As a slav I will take that as compliment

Okay, I'll take subhuman for one sick ass gurren lagann tattoo.

You're damn right she triggers me. Fuck her and fuck all other Feddies.

Nuke this thread already, it reeks of reddit and crossboarding.

But the feddies are the good guys