Protocols of Learned Elders of zion

Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

is this real or a hoax? any insight would be much appreciated. thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3JdJjM-O1lY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion
youtube.com/watch?v=TLj2l3gN6Jc
xvideos.com/video31533403/korean_bj_beauty_shows_her_big_boobs_-_live_at_livekojas.com
youtu.be/hMBramnCg_s
youtu.be/HJtttbFEzPg
youtu.be/S1wy1EBr1Ms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion#Literary_forgery
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doesn't matter if it's real. What's said in it has been coming to fruition for decades.

100% real, and the Jews are following it to the letter.

It's actually creepy at how accurate it is.

literally, the only thing you fags should be reading. If you're on pol and don't read the protocols periodically to freshen up you're a faggot and shouldn't be a part of this shit.

Search for the recordings of:
>Dr Richard Day. New Order of Barbarians
also
>The Harold Wallace Rosenthal Interview 1976
And you will know more than 90% of the people on the planet

Read them and decide for yourself. Just know that they were written over a hundred years ago.

You want the autistic Sup Forums answer or the real one ?

who dat

Its actually a hoax. It has a lot of stamina despite being a fake story though because you could just as easily picture Jews holding secret conferences on an international level to plot all their jew schemes on a coordinated scale like that

its real

It’s real

Just a quick glance at the last protocol, the king of the Jews, they literally describe who Jesus Christ was, and what he did.

And yet, they reject him?

Is it still a hoax if it came true?

youtu.be/3JdJjM-O1lY

Do groups that meet in secret to plot against society at large ever risk exposure via taking minutes of their clandestine summit meetings?

The POTLEOZ are about as real as Bruce Jenner's odds of passing as a woman, OP

>that's your answer

>easily picture [people] holding [...] conferences on an international level to plot all their jew schemes on a coordinated scale like that
And there you have the UN

>roughly 2%
That infographic might be spooky if they didn't pull that number out of their ass.

The Protocols have long been proven a fraud, but remain a focus for those who want to engage in irrationality.

Objectively yes, since the minutes that form most of the book are not actual group meeting notes as the book presents them to be.

However, like I said in my last post the book still circulates since you can picture Jews really doing something as audacious and kikey like having global conferences where they hash out how to Jew even harder as Jews being Jews

its real, even some blacks know about it. that blew my mind.

We need a UN-type group regardless of whether or not you think its a Jewish scam. Somebody has to be a neutral party where opposing nations can air their differences

>Neutral party
>UN

Its NOT real, it just is plausible fiction. The Protocols works because you can envision Jews being that hellbent on taking all the shekels that they would hold worldwide summit meetings to strategize how to strip the goyim from their shekels

Yes, it's all true and these two spell it out quite nicely. Harold Wallace was killed a week after his taped confession came out
>Dr Richard Day. New Order of Barbarians
>The Harold Wallace Rosenthal Interview 1976

That’s right goy! Allen Dulles (head of CIA) was the one who covered the forgery! We must thank him for putting to bed any idea there exists an evil agency out to control and dominate mankind. Praise Dulles! Praise freedom!

Hnghhhh

looks like a camgirl that goes by minakr or some variation of it. Old videos that get purged from the internet never to be seen again.

I wonder how many wars there's been since the UN's inception and how many wars there were in any equivalent period of human history
Though I suppose one could argue that going to war is easier now

I saw this on a site too I don't know it's weird

Whoever wrote it was a genius. This is why I believe it's real. Only Jews could come up with something like it.

The U.N is the NWO prototype it was made to prevent goyim states outside of kike puppets advance in anyway thats why this U.N cancer tries to tell every country what to do.

It’s pretty much bullshit and if you look at rationally. Doesn’t change the fact that most Jews are slimy scumbags

Still could be coincidental

It's real. Watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=TLj2l3gN6Jc

nah I found the video already

Replace Zion with Illuminati.

The real one.

Fuck off kike

Sauce?

It was made to be used as propaganda, however the point was to lay out what was seen in organized Jewry. It still has use in it's amazing prescience.

xvideos.com/video31533403/korean_bj_beauty_shows_her_big_boobs_-_live_at_livekojas.com

>They said Thor would get rid of the ice giants
>I don't see any ice giants around

>Its actually a hoax.

Took you kikes long enough to get here.

sauce

cheers

GREAT ELDERS OF ZION QUOTE:

"For a time, until there will no longer be any risk in entrusting responsible posts in our States to our brother Jews, we shall put them in the hands of persons whose past and reputation are such that between them and the people lies an abyss, persons who, in case of disobedience to our instructions, must face criminal charges or disappear -- this in order to make them defend our interests to their last gasp."

>The Protocols have long been proven a fraud,

It's not real, it has been debunked several times by academics, just check the article on the wikipedia

Might makes right
(((They))) are rivals
Learn from them

>We need a UN-type group

its just a book , an old one aswell. It is our minds that bridge our reality with the book. They can call it fiction or false all they want but if I feel like the book explains our world perfectly after reading it, it means that they are just proving the book right.

Fiction or not , the book offers uncanny similarities that makes you question what the fuck is going on. Combine this with the constant sperging by left and you get a self-fullfilling prophecy. If I were the jews that book would be the one I would never censor.

>In 1921, while at the US Embassy in Istanbul, he helped expose the Protocols of the Elders of Zion as a forgery. Dulles unsuccessfully attempted to persuade the US State Department to publicly denounce the forgery
>"helped"
>US wasn't on his side even then
>1921, wasn't head of CIA until 1953

I don't know who's Jewing who

that is an irrelevant materialistic question OP. is the bible real or a hoax? the qu'ran? the protocols are an esoteric text

Allen Dulles is the guy who (((debunked))) the Protocols. He was later made head of the CIA.

yes it's real because the Rothschild's are living by those protocols as are the European nobility and the Windsor (Saxe-Gotha-Coburg) family. It's sourced from the Babylonian Talmud too

Nice proof
>my opinions are different therefore they are right

>Still could be coincidental

Like the Sherman couple in toronto

>debunked several times by academics

They say it is a forgery
That is true
Look up the definition of forgery though

I heard a good Jew got let into a secure place where they have the scroll version of the protocols he copied.. forged it then spread it. The kikes killed him for it later.

Either way all Anons must read it
It is the story of last century and their future plans

(((Wikipedia)))

youtu.be/hMBramnCg_s

Don't you have better things to care about? Your country was literally invaded by Aryan rapists thousands of years ago, you should be worry about them, not the jews

Oy vey goyim. Don’t focus your attention on us. Go for them.

kikes also kill chidlren, drain their blood add it to food and eat their flesh too, they call it Blood Libel
This is what jews still do to kids and why pizzagate set off the "fake news" phenomenon

there's a reason why the Talmud, which the Hyksos demon priests (Moses) had, stated that if they goyim ever found about the Talmud that they'd all be slain. Funny, they were right about that

Its just a vpn bro , I forgot to “equip” a memeflag for minimum confusion

It's ok, "bro"

The UN isn't neutral. 5 major countries retain veto power over what... 300 other countries? If you (the Jews) control all 5 positions or nearly all 5 positions, you indirectly control the other 300.

5 central banks... to rule them all!

>one ring
>one bank

Bank for International Settlements is the eye of the pyramid, and it looks like the tower of Babel
UN Security council is 70% American and even onig took the chair twice, but it's just for show as the Bilderberger meeting is where the real talks happen

youtu.be/HJtttbFEzPg

This is a great example of the point I am trying to make

>Protocols are a fraud
>Happenings following Protocols are (((pure coincidence)))

>is this real or a hoax?
read it and decide for yourself how accurate it is.

Terrible advice, that's like advising some normie to read CNN and decide if it's fake news or not.

false comparison.

>written in 1901
>a bunch of stated goals and tactics

Did they happen or didn't they?
Are those tactics tactics being used or aren't they?

Are they?

I'll leave that up to OP to decide after he has read it.

No , he has to read it. The information in it is valuable only if the reader is able to see the similarities between the book and our lives

Caution, when you read it you can't unlearn it and you will be one of us...
one of us...
of us...

Probably true, but worse than you know.

the original LARP post

This.

As much as I'd LOVE to believe it's a legitimate document, it's just not reasonable to believe that a secret society that operates at the highest levels of global power has a fucking instruction manual.

I'm not suggesting that there's isn't a criminal syndicate that operates at that level - I'm just saying it's a) not exclusively composed of Jews and b) they're not sloppy enough to maintain a document outlining their plan for world domination. Apply some common sense.

Didn’t the Talmud come out long after Moses?

I can't believe it took me this long to realize they made sure a republican was in office during the attacks. It will always be tied to the right and lends emotional credence to the left, which we can already see how that's turning out

Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

Dr. William Luther Pierce

youtu.be/3JdJjM-O1lY

>you could just as easily picture Jews holding secret conferences on an international level to plot all their jew schemes on a coordinated scale like that

what is bilderberg for $1000, Alex

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

Full Audiobook

youtu.be/S1wy1EBr1Ms

Not literally. But somebody who knew what the Jews were about and wanted to warn people probably wrote a narrative that neatly presented their plans in a concise way for normies to read.

The protocols were a Russian psy op, much like your current president

Why do Jews enjoy abusing the exclamation point?

I cant even find the text easily.

There is much beauty and good in the old testament. Evil and death. It digs far deeper into the soul then the new testament. Either way books where written before a jew had a name.

Jews would be stupid enough to record their own secret meetings.

That's even better proof. Now for some real world shit:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion#Literary_forgery

Jew / Israeli / Zionist Seminar to Takeover Wikipedia and Implement Disinformation

youtu.be/hMBramnCg_s