Dragon Ball Super

>people actually think freeza is redeemable

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R8oejXV_omg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Man, Super sucks so hard. Look at that QUALITY.

V E R Y S T R A N G E

Say what you will, but the art was pretty based.

PRAISE AND ADORE HIM!!!
THE EVIL EMPEROR FRIEZA!!!

>universe 11 is the justice universe
>universe 9 is the JUST universe

Reminder there was a Yardrat in the NEP

I wonder who the other two new U6 warriors are, hopefully a Namekian

they blew their entire art budget these last two episodes. ToP is gonna be a shitshow

Would you be willing to spoonfeed me where I can downloads the viz scans, I don't know where anything is now that nyaa is daed

ah. immortality trick. So how does that work? Are you aware of all your surroundings as one being or just simultaneously existing each as individuals?

Nnnnggh

The preview of the new episode looks decent tho

You think Liquir is going to be plot relevant in upcoming episodes?

>NAR-TO
>SAS-KE
>UWOOOOOOOOGH

I really like this nuclear zamasu. He's had enough with the ningens.

>Frieza plotting to move to other universes

Did he just kinda forget he only has 24 hours to live or something?

So based on this chapter, Toriyama's notes were:
>Trunks slices Zamasu in half
>Battle is apparently over as Trunks saves the day
>Zamasu returns in multiple bodies
>No hope left, Goku presses the Zeno button
>Zeno destroys Zamasu, as well as Trunks' future as Future Zeno is seen with Present Zeno in the ToP teaser trailer for the manga

What is he thinking about?

>Manga chapter translated
>Toeishills still assume it's asspull even though Goku and another person (I don't know who said it) mentioned that it was Beerus's technique and that Goku has seen it before

>vegeta stole the King Style Energy Wave Ultimate Hellfire Burst Wave Motion Cannon

well I'll be damned

Does anybody else remember that rumor about the first female super saiyan being from one of the destroyed universes?

It was something like, one of the angels/gods of creation took her from the universe before it was destroyed and personally trained her, killing her and ressurecting her/exploiting the zenkai until she was as strong as a god of destruction

Man, what could have been. Instead we have fuckin caulifla and kale. What a shame.

I wouldn't be surprised if nobody remembers this. It was shortly after battle of the gods

Probably not to a significant extent, no.

But I'd pet him.

wew

I'm kind of glad the Manga kept that design instead of Zamasuhulk.

>budget
(You)

>Goku has seen it before

lel no
Goku wasn't there in the manga when Beerus hakai'd Zamasu
Do you Toyopedros even read your shit?

Forgot the picture

Does anyone else miss the days when Goku could break Frieza in half without a problem? I just hate the idea that Frieza is naturally better than Goku.

Jiren doesn't think.
He simply 'is'.

Leave Vegeta to me

>Manga: GOKU CAN DO HAKAI BECAUSE HE'S GOKU LOL
>Anime: A GoD can lend some hakai energy to a mortal to make a hakai ball that while not as strong as proper hakai, it's still deadly

Why is Toei so much better than Toyotaro?

Well, Goku was offered to be a candidate GoD by Whis. Does this foreshadow something in the future?

Also, nice trips.

>the manga is going to have the same garbage ending only it will be a bit worse because Trunks is still shit and did barely anything to solve the problem

Did you watch the episode? He was trying to trade his power for a full revive.

that wasn't a rumor it was a writefag, a really long and well written one at that.

Probably the most interesting dbz fic I've ever read. It was edgy though and I'm not sure how well it'd hold up now

my hunch is a namekian that's not!lord slug and a maybe a sorcerer that's not!Garlic Jr, that doubles as not!Babidi

I never liked the idea of Frieza being a pushover, even after everything Goku did he should at least be a struggle to put down

You thought those episodes required any budget?

hah.
You haven't even seen Toei's final form

But Frieza has always been naturally better.

Goku is a Saiyan, who has been fighting since he was a baby, and transformed into a legendary fucking form just to be Freiza who never trained once in his life.

After that Goku only got stronger while Freiza rotted in hell. That's why he was such a joke in every other fight since. Once Freiza trained he became strong as fuck also.

Fused Zamasu looking a bit Broly there

Why is Tien's only third eye staring at 18's ass?

It's pretty clear when this is over, Freiza is going to the other Universe, especially after finding out about Frost. They're going to plot to take over the role of GoD.

I'm sure Tori's notes were simply "Goku uses Hakai"

Yesterday I understood why the Japs love Frieza so much. It was great. He was legitimately scary.

As much as they hate each other, it wouldn't surprise me if they end up against a common enemy. And I don't mean the tournament, but the gods themselves. Frieza seems to hate Beerus almost as much as he hates Goku. Frieza's resurrection aside, gods have been the enemies the whole series. From Beerus attacking Earth to him and Champa setting their differences using ningens and treating them like shit. Let's not forget that Goku already told Hit that they shouldn't be gods' pawns. And, of course, all the bullshit that Zamasu pulled off. But the worst offense is Zenoh erasing Universes, I believe. Either the erasure threat is a lie (which would explain why killing in the tournament is forbidden) or they will rebel somehow. I don't see Goku being ok with this, despite him being a retard that only wants to fight.

>This pic is from the same anime
>it looks better than the movie now

Goku is too nice to be a god of destruction, vegeta has the edge somebody in that position needs without being actually evil. Piccolo would also fill it well.

What's his end game?

>naturally better
Not true. Freiza simply has more untapped potential.

I'm more biased towards goohulk-twoface, since it comes across as a physical reflection of Zamasu's hypocrisy

>Toyo retconned himself
>either that or SECRET TRAINING

Guys no matter how we spin it universe 7 is evil

>android 17 killed a bunch of people
>android 18 killed a bunch of people
>vegeta killed a SHITLOAD of ningens
>Frieza killed genocided civilizations the universe over

Universe 7 is to killing as Universe 9 is to furfaggotry

My gawd! He looks like pepe in this frame.

Beerus never really liked his job, he'll settle down with Roshi and Yamcha in the Supporting-Cast-Tier-Squad and Frieza will become the new GoD

It's incredible how much this anime improved.

this. the essence of meditation is to listen without replying

Claim your DB husbando now! Mine is pic related

Goku's Hakai wasn't present in the anime so it's confirmed it isn't part of the paper napkin outline canon.

god bless dragon ball room

WHIS

Being at the top and killing Goku.

Sexual tension practically oozes from the screen when Goku and Freeza interact

its amazing how much better work artist perform when they dont have to trace two already completed films and can get some actual creative input

>top: Capcom
>down: ASW

Once he discovers that Beerus's life is linked to the Kai, well, he's going to kill him.

17 and 18 only killed like, two people in our timeline. their genociding only happened in future trunks timeline

Teen Gohan

FUCK YOU HES MINE

It's just a still shot user. Come on.

I love all this ASW shilling when nobody gave a fuck about them up until now

It's not secret when it's outright stated he was training with them in the RoF arc.

>I don't know what foreshadowing means: the post.
foreshadowing would be him trying to replicate the technique during training first, not magically managing to pull it off in the middle of a fight despite never attempting once before.

Goku and Beerus also don't refernce Hakai specifically, Goku is talking about the [act] of detroying planets.

ASW has been popular ever since Xrd came out. Where have you been?

>Jiren has the power to sense how much blood is on someone's hands

Shin cannot fucking WIN can he

That little shit is going to spend the rest of existence getting punked on by end bosses

When you watch this moment you know this motherfucker has no redemption, he is pure evil to the very last cell of his body and will always be.

At first I hated they were bringing back Freeza because I though they would try to make him good like they have done with many other villains and ruin his character, but they are handling it perfectly.

This psychopat is just too enjoyable to watch.

Stop that meme. They're serving no purpose with the anime production. They're relevant only in the pre-production stage as relaying some information once in a while from toriyama to toei.

well, there's that then

Honestly haven't seen the anime version of the saga since i've been watching the dub

But all that said some of the things that happen in this fight don't make a lot of sense to me, lore-wise. Especially the potara retcon, which makes more sense in the anime from what I've read and understand.

Sorry but foreshadowing and buildup ins't retroactive, mentioning he saw it in the latest chapter doesn't suddendly make it less of an asspull.

Define popular

xrd is like leagues behind SF and Tekken or Smash in terms of normie popularity

HAHAHAHAHA

What?
What was the point of the time-limit then?
I don't understand Toyotaro

so is freezer stronger than goku? being able to escape hakai and all.

Are you kidding me? Those fuckers create some damn good females like Makoto Nanaya and Mai Natsume

what le fuck is actually going on in the manga, I don't read it

He was stronger in the movie too, he fucked up because of the stamina limit of his transformation.

I asked a similar question last thread. Apparently the time-limit applies to Zamasu because he never technically was appointed Supreme Kai. That is why he is ufusing in those panels.

I supposed the point was to 1) clear up a long-standing continuity issue and 2) Bring Vegito in so he can get jobbed , with the Zamasu fusion really just being a nagging plot thread

>>Zeno may actually be a goal too some how
Zeno as a goal is pretty much necessary. Little shit has no sense of right and wrong and needs to be taught.that.

Seriously though, it's just the schedule being a lot better because of the intensive outsourcing since black arc. And it keeps getting better and better thanks to the new series directors and the newly hired producer.

Future Trunks

youtube.com/watch?v=R8oejXV_omg

Literally everyone on the Universe 7 Team with the exception of Goku, Krillin, and Roshi started out as villains so yeah.

pretty much what happened in the anime with a few slight differences that cause extreme frustration

I'm reading the manga chapter now and I really don't get what you're all freaking out over, this is waaaay more coherent than the anime. Am I just getting memed?

Frieza!

>foreshadowing and buildup ins't retroactive

Uh, yes it is. You're simply flat wrong on this one.

American Comics do this shit all. the. time.

I don't know. They seemed tied up when they hit each other. What Frieza did achieve though was better ki control because of concentration training. Goku couldn't escape the hakai because he wasn't able to power up.

Beerus looked pretty good in this shot...

His face looks weird to me here for some reason. Also, no.