Can an author redeem himself?

The manga centers on first-year high school student Minoru Suzuki, who sometimes sees visions of his own mother's past as a high school student.

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=141555
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Minoru Suzuki

Why is she cooking hair?

>The manga centers on
Hiss.

No, I miss Urabe

>Can an author redeem himself?
No, a broken work stays broken.

New works are rated on their own merit though.

This

Is anyone translating this yet? Can't find any on google. And I need more Kaa-san butt in my life

Nobody cares for a boy fucking his mom. Now if he had tons of other cute girls around ...

And just took some advice (for his own relationships) from flashbacks to related problems.

But it seems mangaka-san is a broken wreck of a human being regarding average boy-girl relationships.

Sauce? Yandex doesn't give shit

>visions of his own mother's past as a high school student.

>being forced to watch your own mums ride of the cock carousel
sounds pretty awkward

How to find a source

>Filename
>Google/yandex/etc
>Archive
>Use the context of the thread
>Ask

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=141555

spic Sup Forumsnon translated it a while ago check the archives.

That ending was fucking atrocious. Honestly the oneshot version was better then the rest of the manga combined.

>Nobody cares for a boy fucking his mom
judging by the flood of milf incest dojins, you are incorrect

Nope. He always starts with great premise than makes a bellow medicore shit just for the paycheck until no one buys his works so he shuts it with shitty ending or just left it unfinished.

Sure they can.
But Ueshiba won't. He just makes another shitty chaste whore series and lenghtens it until his publis cancel it due to low sales.

>Spanish translations before English

Disgusting

You really can't blame translators to keep their distance from Ueshiba's work after the last time.

why what happened?

>Yo estoy enamorado de mi madre.

Nobody talks like that,that "Yo" it's not necessary

NOT HIM

FUCK THAT GUY

>milf
>glasses
>short hair

getting sick of all these works of manga, LNs, and VNs get translated light years ahead of english translators.

You are aware that the filename basically names the series spoonfeeder?

>I had a vision that you will be my first sex partner.
>...
>Last chapter: Did not even kiss.
>Better yet: She wanted to kiss MC, but he did not want to.
>Fuck Author-san.

Last chapter was kind of shit in general, felt like a filler episode rather than a conclusion to a whole manga. No closure whatsoever, just the author chickening out.

The whole manga was a filler.

Was possibly cancelled but it looks like he had at least two chapters to end it so he could have done a much better ending.

Anyhow I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for everything the manga did during and after the Idol arc.

There was a massive change from that point where all progression stopped and Uraba stopped being mysterious. Reeked of the publishers saying "make it a regular romance that goes on for another 6 volumes or we'll cancel you"

Second chapter must be due out soon.

Translations are much needed.

second chapter?

It's generally the chapter that comes after the first, also often before the third.

when?

In addition to what's already been mentioned, the manga went through a very, very cringey idol-arc.

A lot of interest died out when that garbage took over.

I think is to fill the two pannels, but yes.

The idol arc was painful, painful writing and it lasted over a year.

like he said, after the first, before the third if continuation

It's from an established artist and featured on the cover. It may still get cancelled quickly but it'll get at least a few chapters.

What the fuck are you talking about? stop being retarded.

Yo hago tal cosa
Yo tengo tal otra

People use yo all the time.

how would you feel is this has more progress than mgx?

will drop depends on how long this time it wishes to blueball me

To be fair, that's not very hard.

Imagine there will be shenanigans soon given he's already seeing visions of him dating her.

>high school
>looks like a little boy

dropped

eromanga sensei is rated on it's own merit?

when we all know it will be shit?

>Yo estoy enamorado de mi madre

What does that mean? "I am in love with my mother"?

>all these threads about it
>translations nowhere

Pretty much.

He's not just seeing these scenes, he's feeling everything with them, including the emotions.

Second chapter where?

Next week

I swear we better get a fucking kiss during this one. I ain't even an incestfag, but I want this fucker to prove he's not some alien baffled by human mating rituals.

oh yeah sure, he's gonna kiss a memory

I thought the purpose of this one was so he didnt even have to give the readers any expectations

Wasn't there an episode of Malcom in the Middle where Reese finds his mom's high school diary and falls in love with the girl?

oh god

>Nobody cares for a boy fucking his mom.

>The manga centers on MILF ass

Fixed

Apparently the original translation was pretty poor so it's a 2nd hand shit translation