Reporting in, though not for sexual reasons. Sexualizing Osaka is haram

I always liked Sakaki the most.

best

She was just slow.

Nyamo a best, indeed.

omurice with a bean on top

I won't Nyamo reach 30 unmarried!

I didn't know Pakistan has an internet infrastructure

What is it with you stupid children, always calling characters/anons autistic when they behave or think in a way you, a lowly nerd on the internet with a limited knowledge of psychology, deem to be even slightly strange? Why would you make this thread? Is claiming that a weird character is autistic your idea of a joke?

What is it with you stupid autists, always calling characters anons children when they behave or think in a way you, a lowly nerd on the internet with a limited knowledge of psychology, deem to be even slightly strange? Why would you make this thread? Is claiming that an user is a child your idea of a joke?

You sound slightly autistic.

And how would you know that Osaka threads aren't actually filled with doctors in psychology?

How so?

Osaka is walking sex XD

that teacher's wife must have been autistic.

Does it hit too close to home for you?

If i sex osaka will she understand what's going on?

>HUUUUUEEEEEE

=)

The autist meme is boring now.

Nyamo or Yukari, who is the superior cake? I'm going with Nyamo on this one.

This.
I had a dream one night that I was in the stands of a small gymnasium watching Osaka play basketball (badly). I raised my fist into the air and yelled out, "go, honey!" On the ring finger of said fist was a wedding band. Osaka looked up at me and smiled and then I woke up realizing mai waifu had just chosen me in my dream. True story.
I will always love you, Ayumu.

ADHD isn't real

Tomo = ADHD
Osaka = ADD

Kaorin was and will always be best girl.

Truly the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=0LwHXEk-7e4

Reminder that she is a confirmed slut.

Reminder that it's 2017 and slut shaming is bad

>Some 15 years ago my initial exposure to Azumanga Daioh! was some translated 4koma compilation book
>The comics had people poking at the Osaka accent by having Tomo and others make Kasuga say "fuggetabout it" and "i'll have a meatball sandwich" because Osaka = Brooklyn

shiiiiiyet

Nyamo>>>Yukari

>Tfw no movie where they go to the theme park at the end of the series

Would really be the only thing that makes sense next to animate.

Nobody actually says that

t. New Yorker

>t. New Yorker
No you're just from gentrified Brooklyn.

BADA BING
YA DON'T KNO' WHAT'CHA FUCKIN' TALKIN' ABOUT
BADA BOOM

>Nobody actually says that
Hey I'm shitposting over here!

Same. Tall and athletic, yet adorably shy.
And to top it all off, she also has the biggest boobs.

Isn't Yomi larger than Sakaki? Yomi is my ideal choice when it comes to the Azumanga Daioh girls but I also have a sweet spot for Nyamo too.

Don't forget that she loves cats.
Nope. Sakaki and Kagura are American, Yomi is Hawaiian, and the rest are Japanese.

damn that's cute
I wish you all the best user

I don't remember the groups they divided themselves into, but Sakaki was the one who got called "american" right off the bat. Yomi may have ranked high, but Sakaki was #1.

Sakaki: America
Yomi: Hawaii
Tomo: American Yokohama

I think the two most important questions we should be asking is why did Tomo throw the keys and why can't Yukari and Nyamo find good men?

Thanks for the pasta user

>why did Tomo throw the keys
A variation of the Call of the Void, probably.

Well, Yukari is a lazy weirdo.

Nyamo is a good question, though.

Nyamo is a great catch but I imagine Yukari is one of the reasons she's still single.

>loving lesbians

Just adorableness

Yukari will always be the tastiest of cake.

Did someone do a nude version of Yukari in this pose?

Yes your mother lmao

Especially when she appears to have a hick accent ultimately.

No, it's just spammed constantly like people accusing others of being crossboarders or being from Reddit. What's the purpose of making an entire thread to ask if a fictional character is autistic? What's the joke?

I think your dog has autism

TOMO IS THE BEST GIRL AND IF YOU DON'T AGREE YOU'RE A FAGGOT.

I never watched Azumanga Daioh! but I always liked Osaka's character. Did it age well?
So pure.

Just like Sakaki stealing Chiyo's height, you are managing to steal all our autism and put it into posts.

Yes it's still marvelous.

Gentlemen and a scholar.

it's great. it's different than the SoL that gets released nowadays, being closer to retarded sitcoms like Seinfeld

Why is Tomo so shit? She ruined the whole episode.

She has ADHD.

I believe somewhere in the manga, Osaka said Sakaki was tall LIKE an American. I don't think anyone said she IS American.

Thank you for explaining the joke, now we can enjoy it even more on an intellectual level.
Also, it was about boobs, not height.