Why are they giving air time to this mentally unstable psycho?

Why are they giving air time to this mentally unstable psycho?
He's a literal raging retard and it's annoying and irritating, i effin hope they kill the retard off.
He should be locked up in an asylum, not be accepted into an elite school. This whole anime is a joke.
Dropped.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BokuNoHeroAcademia/comments/6fwy5y/horikoshi_is_either_unable_or_unwilling_to_handle/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah he really drags an already shitty show down an extra notch due to how unbearably edgy he is. I'm never mad at him, just annoyed.

hey look at me im op i can have an unpopular opinion

so the popular opinion is liking this retard?
sasuga the average low IQ.

>I'm an intellectual

yes. he ranks #1 in the popularity polls every time.

also, what the fuck does 'average low iq' mean?. if it's average it's not low, it's average. low

He has an explosive personality user

simply being of average IQ puts me miles above the dumbed down sheep, i'm like that guy who ended up in the Idiocracy universe.

more like retard personality.

seriously you guys are retards too, go ahead act like that in reality and you'll be sent to the asylum.

lol the brain-dead japs like it coz they're the complete opposite, just docile wage slaves, so they like looking up to a role model they'll never be.
but that's unhealthy too, the middle ground is the spot but you'll never see it in anime coz it's all just brainwashig for the cattle.

>i effin hope
It's okay, mommy won't know if you cuss here.

Listen here, Luke Wilson. Nobody gives a fucking fuck about your opinion. That's pretty much it.

I too wonder why he is always at the top of the popularity polls

>i want to see myself in anime so i can self insert

That's not the face of a normal person!

i hope you realize the irony of your pathetic reply :)

not swearing like a typical dumbed down zombie makes me indeed an "intellectual" lol

He has an explosive personality. Like his power. I'm pretty sure that's the whole point

You think you can bait me into replying that easily? You've clearly never dealt with an autist of my power level before.

>if you call me an idiot, I win

but you just did...lol kid

I'm tired of the same "muh humble" as well as pussy character types that get used over and over. It's nice to see some CONFIDENCE for a change.

but how can OP selfinsert

Kid? Why don't you go and tell that to my mom, fucknuts? I'm a big boy. Dick.

i effin hope u effin kill yourself you effin mouthbreather

lol confidence, that's just pure psychosis.
the fact that japs like it is because their understanding of a healthy personality is zero, which explains why they are pathetic virgins who can never attract the opposite sex, and will go extinct soon.
natural selection is a bitch and the weak cucks will be culled.

k :)

lol i think i understand more why the average beta male loser like this psycho, it must be because of all the rejections by women that he turns into a raging weirdo creep.
Exactly like the target audience.

>muh shounen personality physchology!
stop trying so hard

k :)

he's never been shown to ask out any women. are you projecting right now?

He is by far the worst aspect of the series.

lol that's because he's been rejected so many times he gave up hope and turned from beta to an omega loser, which is a natural progression of a typical Sup Forums loser.

>Day 428
>People still give Bakugou traits he's the opposite of
Please actually watch the anime, or even better, read the manga before posting.

lol i dont even know who bakugo is, dont know most of their names, shows how much i care about this piece of garbage.
bored as hell but his just reached a new level of idiocracy..nah dropped.

>average

how can you be in the second season and not know his name with the amount of screen time he gets?
you were saying something about idiocracy...?

but it has electrolytes xD
wtf is electrolytes?
don't know but everyone says its good so it must be.

coz it's garbage not worth my full mental attention

Never go full retard user.

lol its funny coz u think i'm just messing with ya and not being totaly serious

Bakugou is a psychopath, and if you read the manga you'd know how poorly written he is. His actions contradict his supposed ambitions

it's funny how the high-school characters in the anime act more mature than the Sup Forumsnons who complain about Bakugou.

Nobody in his class takes his attitude too seriously. His schoolmates even make fun of him for it. Honestly, his over-the-top behaviour is entertaining to watch. You don't get too many characters of his archetype (as good guys) anyway.

He's flawed in so many ways it's ridiculous, and that's the best part. The more flawed a character is, the more room for improvement.

Besides, people who hate him tend to forget the times he's acted decently. His ambition, and his desire for fair play are all honorable things.

It's going to be funny when he gets some more character development and stops being an edgy teen and everyone starts liking him.

> 'i wasn't trying anyway'

a season and a half if his name hasn't clicked for you, if anything it's evident that every series requires your full attention

I wonder if he can produce mini explosions in his anus, like when you fuck him and his boipucci is wrapped around your cock he can massage your shaft with small scale explosions giving you multiple orgasms until you fill his butt with semen. Just a thought.

Yeah okay buddy whatever you say

>it's funny how the high-school characters in the anime act more mature than the Sup Forumsnons who complain about Bakugou.
>Nobody in his class takes his attitude too seriously. His schoolmates even make fun of him for it. Honestly, his over-the-top behaviour is entertaining to watch

Mature? The mature thing to do would be to tell him to stop acting like a fucking autist but no they just ignore him and play it as a joke when he's clearly mentally unstable.

It definitely would be nice for him to have some character development and grow out of being such a childish cunt.

sure mate

lol too long, didn't read

nah

>im too dumb to think of a counter argument

> the mature thing to do is to tell a peer he's a fucking autist

think about how mature that is, user.

> he's mentally unstable

While he may have extreme anger issues, he's no real threat to anyone but villains. He was also able to control his anger even in extreme conditions (in his first bout against Deku in the hero vs villain training.) He could have hit Deku straight on and tried to kill him, but he didn't. Because he's not a psycho.

Bakugo's entire charm is that he is Sasuke but done way better. A raging asshole of a rival whom everyone can see he's a raging asshole, treat him accordingly, and keeps acting like he's hot shit but life keeps catapulting humble pie to his face

>effin

>mentally unstable
That's the thing, he's not mentally unstable. He's an extreme hot-head, but not mentally unstable at all. Granted, this is even picked on in the manga, when the villains alliance kidnap him to make him one of their own.
But so far, he only really acts out towards Deku and to some degree All Might, because he doesn't understand their relationship or how Deku got his quirk, which should be impossible. But other than that, he's pretty clear headed

>treat him accordingly

Bullshit.
The mangaka/world around him only gives him a slap on the wrist when he should deserve a punch in the face.
Since this is a battle shonen thread and so already cancer, let me link to reddit:

reddit.com/r/BokuNoHeroAcademia/comments/6fwy5y/horikoshi_is_either_unable_or_unwilling_to_handle/

>effin

>He's a literal raging retard
Isn't the show trying to show that he's actually intelligent? He just doesn't give any fucks.

yeah OPs just a dumbass or an animefag. He got 3rd or 4th place or some shit in the class on exams and is generally shown to be smart with a great instinct to be a hero. The story even punishes him more recently for being a sperging asshole all the time forcing him to grow up.

I initially hated him with a passion but every episode he wins me more and more over

Bakugo's just a throwback to the days of delinquents, except he's actually a pretty cool guy.