Shingeki no Bahamut

Prison buddies!

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!lAIQEKDT!RIW-sPcMzBfLeU7lIPUtrd4M1Yc8Z32RDrrP-RO2wKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Huh

This episode felt slow but at least we got some Nina fighting.

These two are cute together.
I hope they become hetero life partners like Favaro and Kaisar did.

>OMG Jeanne being scared of spiders is soooo cute!!!
seriously fuck off with such shit

I knew it was a bad idea for the prison to put a bigger chain ball given she moves it around as if it were nothing.

It doesn't seem to serve much of a purpose, since Jeanne has no problem moving around with it either.
I guess it slows her down a little, but she can still climb like a professional athlete with that thing dangling from her leg.

How can literally any other girl compete?

By being alive and able to produce offspring.

If this show taught me anything, they are various ways of having kids. Mugaro and Amira are two shining examples. And now that I think about, isn't Rocky technically her and Kaisar's "child" anyway? Rocky exists because of both of them, effectively making them his parents.

She did call Kaisar Rocky's father.

I can't believe I doubted the show because I thought Nina would be annoying and replacing Favaro would be an impossible task.

Yuri?

Amira is a rape baby.
Mugaro is OC-garbage born from Michael's left over magical energy inside of Jeanne, making him a rape baby.
Rocky is a dead hand.

No fuck off

Nina has grown on me. At first I didn't really care for her. Now I want to protect her smile.

Well, they are in jail. I bet Jeanne had to lick a few pussies to get by.

No, fuck off

Like fucking clockwork, fucking parasites

Thicc.

Why did they stop their breakout attempt? Once Cheerio went back into his elevator, there was practically no one who could have opposed Nina. She could have tossed all those manlets off the bridge. At first I thought she had lost the will to get out, but she was pretty gung-ho about getting out again, when she saw Rita.

Does somebody know where I can get the Genesis Artbook? I found it on Exhentai, but it has no seeders there

Yeah, she is just too adorable and innocent. Hope she never loses that spark.

I want Azazel to smile again

The only explanation why Lucifer hasn't appeared yet would be that Gabriel has him trapped in her rape dungeon all along.

Original scanner here

I can upload it on mega if you want.

yes plz

>wanting offspring

Fucking retarded.

These balls are just to prevent the prisoners from swimming across the lake/river the prison is located on. Since they're made to perform s;ave labour it's logical that the balls can't obstruct their movements too much.

That'd be very nice

I already reuploaded it a while ago, hope you don't mind user.
mega.nz/#!lAIQEKDT!RIW-sPcMzBfLeU7lIPUtrd4M1Yc8Z32RDrrP-RO2wKY

By not being a prepubescent, underdevelopped little kid with body proportions of a midget you lowly pedophile.

No problem senpai as long as all the Bahamut fan enjoy it I'm cool with it.

thank you user
and thank you for scanning

pretty sure you guys here wanted to see this

>implying Michael doing anything to Jeanne could ever count as rape

yes, but this too

> Zombified ten year old and a severed hand are more useful in a prison break than a girl who has dragon super strength and a literal saint who was in the army

ok

>Why did they stop their breakout attempt?

I imagine they were likely led back to their cells before Charioce/Onyx knights actually left the prison.

To be fair, she didn't have to contend with Cheerios himself and hasn't spent the last however many days being malnourished and worked half to death.

>it's easier to get in than it is to get out
>it's easier to outmaneuver the guards for the small and slithery
>it's easier to get around small and cramped corridors for the small and slithery
>magic powers bitch
Is it really so weird?

Not to mention that Nina doesn't even seem to realize the situation she and Jeanne are in. She just acts like the prison is another job for her, but with worse food and no sun.

Would Jannu be a good mother?

>ten year old
Rita is the oldest person in the cast next to the literal gods and demons.

The guards have ways of communication between bottom and top so even if they managed to get into the elevator they could still alarm the guards on top who then could just cut the rope and crash the elevator, or just prepare an ambush. Wasn't that a big hole in their plan? Their only hope for it to succeed was to either get into the elevator unnoticed or kill every single guard around the elevator. And even after they got to the top, they'd still have to get around the guards over there, then find a method of transportation through the river all while evading arrows from the guards.

Also Rita has the advantage of going in stealth and everybody underestimating her at first glance while Nina and Jeanne are already on the run and have a chase party after them.

They probably would have managed to get topside if Cheerio and his black onyx knights hadn't shown up.

After that they would have had to steal a boat or something.
It seems unlikely that anybody could have posed a real threat to them.

Eh, Nina has basically anyone beat when it comes to melee battle, but even she wouldn't be able to protect herself from the rain of arrows that we see Rita go past.

Bahamut to the MAX! next week again!

She clearly showed that she was a good mother., even despite the fact that she was a single mother. Although I'll give her a pass on that one since she didn't really have a choice in the matter.

It's safe to assume that there aren't any boats around there for exactly the purpose of the prisoners not escaping. Boats with supplies and new convicts probably only arrive on a strict schedule.

Goddamn, the amount of work they put into pre-production is fucking impressive.

Thanks user.

Given the size of the prison it's likely that there were daily comings and goings though.

In any case it's a moot point since Cherry O. stopped them before they got to that point.
However, given that the way the plot chose to stop them with the bad guy blocking their escape route through sheer dumb luck, it just seems like there wasn't anything else that would have sufficed to do so.

When are we going to get Time Chronicle event anime (or movie) and watch Lucifer btfo the Self Insert and everyone in Bahamut with his yandereness?

I love the whole Mediterranean inspired setting this series has.

You mean the one where Lucifer got killed by a oppai loli? Hopefully never.

>Killed
Nah, he got better and went back to chilling in hell.

>zombies
>underwear

for what purpose?

Amira is ____

Some security that prison has. Makes you wonder how Favaro hasn't escaped yet. Also sluggish pacing, hope things pick up next episode.

kill

Perfect. If she can get Kaisar of all people to fall head over heels in love with her, then her looks are top fucking tier. Incidentally, her ass is top tier as well.

not relevant.

boring

How do you call this dish?

Dead

Worst girl.

Nina and Jeanne are the virgin souls

Is Jeanne still a virgin with all the combat, horse riding and the gods hijacking her eggcells and giving her a magic c-section to make Mugaro?

Virgin is tied to having vaginal sex.

Anime Jeanne never had sex like Game Jeanne though Game is superior.

Everyone in this show 8s going to die virgin. Except for Favaro as he's not one.

RIDER

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

>Virgin
>SOUL

Wot

I can never get enough prison anime. Jojo part 6 adaptation can't come soon enough.

This, ironically, he's also the ugliest one.

Is Nina going to dress up Jeanne? She doesn't seem like the type who would go around wearing this lewd outfit. Especially since she's a mother now.

I'm starting to think they'll hide in Cerb's joint and dress up as prostitutes. The patterns on this outfit look a bit like the something from Nina's village so maybe they'll go there?

What, I thought this was only 12 episodes long, why is Taiga saying it's 24?

Because it is and you thought wrong. What's up with all these casuals?

>lewd outfit
is not

>deep cleavage with a pushup bra
>slits in her ultra short skirt go all the way above her underwear
>thigh high boots
Too much anime or something? For a Jeanne who previously wore skirts reaching the floor, it is lewd.

>thighs and breasts exposed
Seems pretty lewd to me. Especially considering this is Jeanne we are talking about. The only other time she wore something revealing was when she turned into a demon.

You just have dirty mind.

Last week's ep was so sad, so this felt quite uplifting in comparison.

>Especially since she's a mother now.
She's a SINGLE mom. So she's probably on the prowl for for someone to plow her fields. Figuratively and literally.

I'm excited for the actual prison break. Though the trailer only showed Rita, Nina and Jeanne escaping. Does that mean that Favaro and Kaisar are on their own?

Was this soft expression an artistic decision allowing Nina to make the connection between Cheerios and Chris? I don't know why else he'd just casually expose himself to her and more or less mock her in front of everybody with that kind of expression. Is Cheerios autistic?

I don't think this house is hers anymore

>Nipples
>Pubes
HOLY FUCKING SHIT.
Why the hell they need to draw her anatomy this detail? This is not ecchi series or some shit.
I'm mad but horny at the same time

I doubt it. She seems completely content with just her and El living together. Besides even though he's long gone, she's still 100% devoted to her husbando Micheal. And El is their "child".

Wait for the hentai ova where Favaro and Amira fuck.

Wish they kept her original appearance instead of the frumpy looking thing she had the rest of the season

>Is Cheerios autistic?
It took you 11 episodes to notice?

I wish Virgin Soul artbook has nude MILF Jeanne too.

We know that Kaisar and Azazel will have to fight in the arena. If Favaro is there too, I think that place will probably explode.
I mean fuck, Kaisar and Favaro once rode a goddamn water wheel through a town and that was a normal workday for them.

His autistic attitude toward Nina and Jeanne is in stark contrast with his otherwise public ultra self awareness so it's understandable to have doubts. Maybe autistic is not even the right word. When it comes to women his attitude is just bizzare, a bit sadistic, even sociopathic at times and completely devoid of empathy but not outright violent if you ignore holding Jeanne at sword point.

It will be Favaro vs Azazel and Kaisar.

They will pull off the same thing they did against Martinet and Kaisar will lose another hand.

Probably cause Cheerios has got mommy issues.

>When it comes to women his attitude is just bizzare
Well, he is a son of a mistress, so maybe he does have a bit of a problem with those kind of things.

Nina's bad influence will have them both lusting after cute boys in no time.

Well on the plus side, Rocky gets a sibling.